Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "BHEEMA" by Harris jeyaraj

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragun
    We all have ARR to thank for unleashing Madhushree's horrible Tamil diction upon us
    dude.... i too know her diction is bad... but her pitch & renderation of that song brings that song to another higher level,- musically speaking.... if not, why would ARR wanna take her??? her voice has a magic..... in Tamil songs also....

Dinesh,
    I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ?? I dont see her pitch raising it to a higher level. I am not blaming ARR. But ARR need not be credited for introducing a singer like Madhushree. Not just thing song. A song from Deepavali. "Kangal mayakkum enna azhaaaaaaaguuu"
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragun
    We all have ARR to thank for unleashing Madhushree's horrible Tamil diction upon us
    dude.... i too know her diction is bad... but her pitch & renderation of that song brings that song to another higher level,- musically speaking.... if not, why would ARR wanna take her??? her voice has a magic..... in Tamil songs also....

Dinesh,
    I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ?? I dont see her pitch raising it to a higher level. I am not blaming ARR. But ARR need not be credited for introducing a singer like Madhushree. Not just thing song. A song from Deepavali. "Kangal mayakkum enna azhaaaaaaaguuu"
    soon u will realise y she is a good singer .....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    eppo ? Madhushree paati aana piragaa :P
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    eppo ? Madhushree paati aana piragaa :P
    Porunge....Porunge....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Five ways to find a Harris song
    1) if you feel heard-before while listening the song from first time itself
    2) if it is very difficult to find whether the singer is male or female
    3) if some Chiristian song will come in your mind while listening
    4) Say two new albums have come from HJ then if it will take many more listening and [¡*]

SOURCE:WWW.THULIGAL.COM by SANJEEVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    Five ways to find a Harris song
    1) if you feel heard-before while listening the song from first time itself
    2) if it is very difficult to find whether the singer is male or female
    3) if some Chiristian song will come in your mind while listening
    4) Say two new albums have come from HJ then if it will take many more listening and [¡*]

SOURCE:WWW.THULIGAL.COM by SANJEEVI
    the bolded 1 is soooo true.....June Poona,Un Siripinil ... G.V Prakash's voice too sounds very feminine.... esp in the song Kadhal Yaanai & Helo Miss.....

Post Thanks / Like
    starting humming def.whistle sound-da than irukkum!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bheema audio on 10 Aug
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 07, 2007]

LISTEN NOW!

The much-awaited audio of Vikram-starrer Bheema will be out on 10 August. The movie starring Vikram and Trisha in lead roles is directed by Lingusamy and produced by A M Rathinam.

Bheema has musical score by Harris Jeyaraj and the album reportedly has half-a-dozen songs.

According to Lingusamy, ¡°The song Mudal malai has been shot in Switzerland. Another number Ragasiya kanavugal, at the Tirumalai Nayakkar Mahal in Madurai. A song that goes Rangu Rangamma has been shot on a ship at Tuticorin. A ship engaged exclusively for this song was modified to suit the jazzy number that features actors Vikram and Sherin¡±.

For another song Tiru paarvaiyaalae the crew had to change the sets after listening to Harris' final version of the song.

¡°After listening to the basic tune, I wanted a particular set and we went ahead with it. But the final version was mind blowing and demanded much more than that¡±, adds Lingusamy.

This film brings together Lingusamy and Harris for the first time.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh,
    I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ??
    Her voice is really horrible! "vaigAsi nilavE" is an excellent melody equally spoiled by Madhushree!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Sridhar
    Dinesh,
    I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ??
    Her voice is really horrible! "vaigAsi nilavE" is an excellent melody equally spoiled by Madhushree!
    nono, actually she has a good voice, but just her pronounciation that sucks

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast