Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: "BHEEMA" by Harris jeyaraj

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudhal Mazhai, Ragasiya Kanavugal, Endhan Uyirea.... are the the best in the album, while the rest are just average.... and as M4E said, its reminds us of various tunes into 1 song, like Mudhal Mazhai gives me the 1990's atmosphere, not sure y.... and some hummings by Mahathi simply reminds us Veesum thendral - Monalisa.....

but im really addicted to Mudhal Mazhai.... very soft & soothing number.... ....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Rangu Rangamma rocks others are just ordinary

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh, I listened to Mudhal Mazhai after reading your post above. The song is typical Harris type -- slow tempo (the number ambles along languidly), trademark chorus, and predictable tune (read: will appeal to youngsters of the college going variety). The beat that comes nonstop at you is reminiscent of the KuluvaliyE number in Muthu (which itself is probably inspired from a MJ number). Will listen to others and comment. Harris churns out good music, no doubt, though not to my taste. Just for a change, I switched on to Sahana saaral thoovudho and enjoyed the beautiful melody immediately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dull, Boring, bloated with nothing, except want me to think where they were inspired from.
    After rising my hopes with Unnale Unnale, it is utter waste of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    My updated view is that Mudhal mazhai is quite good. Mahathi and Hariharan are too good. Dinesh, you are right. I have been listening to this soothing number many times now. More comments after hearing the other songs.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Yathu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really liking Kailash Kher's voice in Rangu Rangamma and Nikhil Mathew's voice in Enadhuirye.

This is both these guys first Tamil songs right? Defo looking forward to hearing more of them, especially Kailash Kher. Love his earthy voice!

Someone said Nikhil Mathew sounds like Naresh Iyer. They are a bit similar, but I think Nikhil's voice has got a slightly deeper tone to it. Well who cares anyway? Sadhana Sargam and Madhushree co-exsist right?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think kailash kher sang for majaa in vidyasagar's music direction. I am surprised he didnt sing for ARR. He is the one who introduced kailash kher.
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye11
    Two impressive songs ... Ok album

Mudhal Mazhai strongly resembles one of his songs from Munna (Telugu)

IMO Sivi is much better than Bheema

definitely, my thoughts ur words.
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yathu
    I'm really liking Kailash Kher's voice in Rangu Rangamma and Nikhil Mathew's voice in Enadhuirye.

This is both these guys first Tamil songs right? Defo looking forward to hearing more of them, especially Kailash Kher. Love his earthy voice!

Someone said Nikhil Mathew sounds like Naresh Iyer. They are a bit similar, but I think Nikhil's voice has got a slightly deeper tone to it. Well who cares anyway? Sadhana Sargam and Madhushree co-exsist right?
    if im not mistaken, Khailash Kher already sang in Veyil - " Veyilode Vilayadhi" ... not sure if he has sung any tamil numbers b4 that....

tell me bout it, Nikhil sounds awefully like Naresh, too bad... HJ is going far too fetch in following ARR, introducing a singer that sounds like ARR's introduced singer?? wow man.... yup, he has a deeper tone... Naresh's voice is more light & has that floating feel....

Yupp.... but i think Madhushree is gaining popularity now.... thanks to Mayililrage and Vaaji Vaaji now.....Sadhana is slowly loosing some market to Madhushree.... Madhushree is the sweeter tone of Sadhana's voice... i feel Sadhana is becoming a Latha M. now.... too old for a heroine.... :P
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh,

Nikhil Matthew was the winner in "Airtel Super Singer" contest [aired in Vijay TV few months back]. The winner was promised to be introduced by Harris Jayaraj. So HJ had to give a chance to him eventhough he sounds like Naresh Iyer.

And as Yathu said we have already seen a lot of singers with similiar voices. It's only upto them to break that barrier and stay afloat

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast