Thread: Marudhamalai - D. Imman

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

but u know, Imman has some great numbers too... i dunno y u only credited Tamizhan as a OK album.... there r few numbers like Nee Yen Tozhiya, Kadhalai Yaradi Muthalil Sollvathe Neeya, Azhagiya Asura, etc etc....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Inetk,

for me you are being a bit harsh on Imaan... As a matter of fact has has given quite a few good albums since Tamizhan... The one that comes to my mind right now is ABCD... I liked his songs in Giri... and there was a very good melody song in Aanai... some good songs in that Dhanush/Shreya starrer... etc.

In fact, what I like with him is that eventhough he has a bit of a repetitive style in general (chorus for example)... he still manages to surprise us with his tunes that often goes on unthreaded paths... at least for the melodies... Same with the instrumentation... eventhough it has a distinct Imaan style it still manages to surprise me...

The "problem" that he has currently is that he has become the favorite MD of Arjun... so most of his soundtracks are influenced by Arjun... When he'll be able to do albums for some other good director/actor I'm sure he'll deliver something really good.

But one area where he is really bad is the BGM... on par with Praveen mani and the likes...

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt hear Marudamalai yet. But Diman has given some good songs. One of my fav is Manjal nilave from ABCD. there are more. but I dont like his bgm and remix songs.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    d.imman good composer also. both songs from vathiyar,rendu,thalainagaram,virappu,thiruvilayada l ect.have good melody!but hj,g.v.prakash, ysr-rukku kedakira vilambaram ivarukku kedakkala.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Junk...! Load of junk. Is the current musical intellects are loosing their ideas? Now they have turned their attention towards spiritual songs! Madurai Somu’s “Marudhamalai Maamaniye..” has been looted cheaply. Crap!!Whatever, its a holy song even if they could not give respect to it better they can shut their immense talents only to remix the old song there by literally raping them