Lyrics : Viajy Pa
    Siru Paarvayalae
    Singer : Harini, Karthik
    Lyrics : Thamarai

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/musi...vie_name.9260/
    Bheema's audio release

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

July 20, 2007

One of the most expected movies of the year, Bheema, starred by Vikram and Trisha, has been in the news for a long time. Vikram's fans are eagerly waiting for the release as it's nearly two ago since they saw their favorite star on screen.

The music is scored by Harris Jeyaraj and the movie is directed by Lingusamy.

Produced by A.M. Rathnam, Bheema's music will hit the stands next week. The movie is expected to hit the screens during the first week of September.

Bheema audio launch next week
    IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 20, 2007]

The audio of Bheema is all set for launch next week. Director Lingusamy had teamed up with Harris Jayaraj for Bheema. The movie starring Vikram, Trisha and Prakash Raj is produced by A M Rathinam for Sri Surya Movies.

Hariharan, Karthik, Naresh Iyer, Sadhna Sargam, Madhushree, Mahati and Nikil Mathew have sung for the film. Lyricists Pa Vijay and Yugabharathy have penned two songs each, while Thamarai and Na.Muthukumar have written one each.

A peppy number Rangu Rangamma features actors Vikram and Sherin. Rajeevan is the art director while cinematography is by R D Rajasekaran.

“Vikram's stunning looks and body language in this film is certainly something”, says Lingusamy.

‘Bheema’ audio launch next week
    by hindu.

Team ‘Bheema’ is all set for the film’s audio launch next week. Director Lingusami seems more than happy with Harris Jayaraj’s music. The promotional stills of the Vikram-Trisha starrer have raised expectations several fold.

Actor Prakash Raj playing an important role could only add more magic. Harris, along with the director, flew to Singapore where two songs were composed. One song ‘Mudal malai...’, has been shot in Switzerland. Another number ‘Ragasiya kanavugal…’, at the Tirumalai Nayakkar Mahal in Madurai.

“Mani Rathnam has shot some of his songs there. I have always found the place very fascinating. We have improvised on the sets and it looks absolutely colourful and vibrant on screen,” says Lingusami. A song that goes ‘Rangu Rangamma..’ has been shot on a ship at Tuticorin. A ship engaged exclusively for this song was modified to suit the jazzy number that features actors Vikram and Sherin.

“We have blended a very interesting wedding sequence in this song,” the director adds. “We shot this song using super 35 (a camera lens option) for variety.”

For another song ‘Tiru paarvaiyaalae..’, the crew had to change the sets after listening to Harris’ final version of the song. “After listening to the basic tune, I wanted a particular set and we went ahead with it. But the final version was mind blowing and demanded much more than that,” Mr. Lingusami says. An additional Rs.12-lakh was spent on the new set.

Hariharan, Karthik, Naresh Iyer, Sadhna Sargam, Madhushree, Mahati and Nikil Mathew have sung for the film. Lyricists Pa.Vijay and Yugabharathy have penned two songs each, while Tamarai and Na.Muthukumar have written one each.

This film brings together Lingusami and Harris for the first time, and the director is evidently pleased with the music and the choreography by Brinda and Kalyan. Rajeevan, who worked in ‘Kaaka Kaaka’, is the art director and R.D. Rajasekaran the cinematographer. “Vikram’s stunning looks and body language in this film is certainly something,” he adds.

The film, produced by A.M. Rathnam’s Sri Surya Movies, is expected to hit the theatres by early September.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naresh Iyer, Sadhana Sargam & Madhushree ??? wow... he is so addicted to ARR's singers???
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Renault's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh, those singers do sing for other MDs as well.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    But all these r finds of ARR, I believe..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Renault
    Dinesh, those singers do sing for other MDs as well.
    for ur info, HJ used to say he will only use singers who can pronounce the language right, and he didint use Sadhana untill the song Manasa in Munna i believe..

and Madhushree untill Vaigasi Nilave, which ofcource Madhushree was popularised by ARR tru the song Mayilirage,which after that have sung dozens of Tamil songs,including a few with Naresh Iyer, the combo of Mayilirage .... though she has sung tamil numbers b4... and did sung for many Mds... and i see Naresh's name in the credits in PKMC,Munna & now Bheema....

name me a MD which used Sadhana/Madhushree/Naresh Iyer continously like ARR... - thats wut i meant... not that THEY HAVE SUNG ONLY FOR ARR only & HJ is using them ONLY after ARR.... come on man...

Ajay, rather than saying Sadhana & Madhushree was introed by ARR, i would say he was the 1 who put them to top slot... coz i think Madhushree's 1st number was with some1 else, but it could be the Saathiya number,which eventually she rendered it with Sadhana Sadhana was in the industry ever since late 80s....Naresh ofcource was introed by ARR ...

ps: i just wonder, how can 2 singers with the same voice both become popular at the same time
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I meant in Tamil, Dinesh..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    I meant in Tamil, Dinesh..
    ohh in tamil... yea... Madhushree's 1st song was with Vidhyasagar, [not Ding Dong - Ji], she said it was a beautiful number,but sadly i never heard it b4 :P ... she mentioned this in her chat session in Sify 2 years back....
    shan_win asks what is your first song in tamil
    Madhushree says `Aha ithnai azhagu`, a sinong by Vidhya Sagar.
    http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/ful...hp?id=13657527

Sadhana i believe her 1st tamil number was indeed Vennilave - Minsara Kanavu... which went on to be one of the biggest hit in TFM history...

Post Thanks / Like
    but i like the songs Madhushree sang for Harris, Vaigasi Nilave & Unnakul Naan... looking 4ward for this album ...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Dragun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all have ARR to thank for unleashing Madhushree's horrible Tamil diction upon us

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragun
    We all have ARR to thank for unleashing Madhushree's horrible Tamil diction upon us
    dude.... i too know her diction is bad... but her pitch & renderation of that song brings that song to another higher level,- musically speaking.... if not, why would ARR wanna take her??? her voice has a magic..... in Tamil songs also....

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast