Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: P || Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikaalam | Gautam Menon | Trisha ||

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by MumbaiRamki
    HE is fan of illayaraaja is v v true - but i don't think he said he wants to work with him
    this way, he is insulting both the greats..........i dont think ARRahman needs to work with a man who think IR is best, and IR doesent need such a ignominy of his own fans neglecting him and working with ARR

yes, its commercial reasons - aattukutti, but thalaivar needs to have a check on such things
    maddy, i have to disagree with you there. IR, nowadays doesnt do many films and even if gautam menon approaches him, I dont think he will accept. I personally dont think IR can deliver youth classics. Nevertheless, gautam grew up listening to IRs songs and so he is a fan of him, but is in no way obligated to work with him for that reason. I wish gautam and arr a fantastic journey in giving us amazing music/movies.
    Music is Peace

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BW: What are the films you are working now?

Gautham Vasudev Menon: Two to three young and youthful films. Chennaiyil Ooru Mazhaikalam will have modern tunes as well as melodies. Some tracks are even funky. I am also working in a Telugu film with a working title Jessy. It is a feel good film which I will be making in Tamil also. It is a love story where Mahesh Babu is the hero. Rahman loved the story.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chennayil Oru Mazhai Kalam: Gautham's dream project

The cheerful news in Kollywood is the revival of Chennayil Oru Mazhai Kalam which had run into a series of problems. Sources say that director Gautham Menon has roped in Sameera Reddy to play the female lead opposite newcomer Satish, brother of former actress Maheshwari.

Busy with his Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaya, Gautham is planning to make COMK simultaneously. Originally, Suriya and Asin were to do the main roles with Gautham even going through with the photo shoot. Now Trisha has replaced Asin.

It remains to be seen if A.R. Rahman stays as music composer in this youth-centric film focused on the prevalent corporate culture where night shifts are the order of the day.

Touted as a dream project of Gautham, the director is doing his best to ensure that the project is completed.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainme..._on_30638.html
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526