Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: P || Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikaalam | Gautam Menon | Trisha ||

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

P || Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikaalam | Gautam Menon | Trisha ||

Gautham, Trisha and A.R.Rahman team up
    By Behindwoods News Bureau.
    July 16, 2007
    Gautham, undoubtedly the most happening director in Kollywood, was rumored to be busy writing Vaaranam Aayiram script. But looks like he was simultaneously writing the script for another movie and is planning to set it rolling even before Vaaranam Aayiram's shooting commences.

Gautham Menon
    This movie will be a female-oriented one and it seems Gautham has signed up Trisha for the lead role. Believed to be a musical, Gautham is planning to wrap up the shooting within three months. And the biggest of big surprises is, Gautham, instead of his favourite Harris Jeyaraj, has signed A.R.Rahman. This is sure to be interesting.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...ham-menon.html
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Trisha signs Gautham movie!
    By Moviebuzz | Monday, 16 July , 2007, 08:28
    Has Gautham Menon abandoned his Surya film Vaaranam Aayiram? Last week he signed up Trisha to do a woman oriented musical, set against the IT background with four new guys in the lead!

And Gautham has pulled off yet another surprise by ditching his favourite music director Harris Jayaraj, and signing up A.R Rahman for this yet untitled film which will start rolling from August first week.

Gautham himself is producing this film, which will be a quickie and he plans to wrap it up in three months. There are rumours that a Mumbai based corporate is backing the project, which is likely to release in December.

Meanwhile Gautham and Harris have jointly taken off to the backwaters of Kerala, to compose songs for Vaaranam Aayiram!

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14492768
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gautham with ARR
    I think many will behappy to see this combo :P
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Gautham with ARR
    only 2 websites have posted this news... lets see ... dun think its so reliable.... but if this works out,i will really wanna hear the outcome [songs] ....

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Guess_Me's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Gautham with ARR
    Looks like Gautham visited itwofs.com and read about Harris copying Westlife's song into "Karu Karu"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or he may've got frustrated to the core after hearing HJ's tunes for Vaaranam Ayiram.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ithuthan the superb news in this forum, hope it's not a rumor, don't get excited until the news is real & reel
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess_Me & Ajay, becareful, ifs its afterall a rumour, the jokes willl be on us only... haha

if this news is true, im sure Gautham signed ARR after he saw the movie JOK [as we know the dir played the movie to Gautham] and must be highly impressed by the songs [chartbuster Munbe va, still in top 20 MusicIndiaOnline, number 14] and his top notch BGM..... Munbe Va instrumental, simply soul stiring & gate to heaven ..... and not because he is fed up with HJ, im sure after this project he wil be back to HJ as usual...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope am not saying much before the new is confirmed.
    This to me still sounds like a rumor.

I think HJ and Gautham make a good combination. That’s fact. But since this movie sounds like a musical he may have chose ARR. I doubt he has any problem with HJ. Just that, Gautham must have thought that ARR would suit this project more than HJ.

But let’s just wait and see what happens. Gautham is an amazing director. Would be nice to see him join hands with the best - ARR

hehe
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    I hope am not saying much before the new is confirmed.
    This to me still sounds like a rumor.

I think HJ and Gautham make a good combination. That’s fact. But since this movie sounds like a musical he may have chose ARR. I doubt he has any problem with HJ. Just that, Gautham must have thought that ARR would suit this project more than HJ.

But let’s just wait and see what happens. Gautham is an amazing director. Would be nice to see him join hands with the best - ARR

hehe
    ARR will always suit a movie better than HJ. The reason HJ is inspired by ARR. If its IR and ARR, then we can say ARR suits the project more or vice versa. But if its ARR, HJ, or YSR. Its always ARR that suits a movie more musically. The reason producers/directors approach others is because of money/time. Thats the fact.
    Music is Peace

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast