Thread: dhirusti suthi podaradhu eppadi?

Post Thanks / Like

dhirusti suthi podaradhu eppadi?

hello,
    dhirusti endru solradhu unmaiya? kuzhandhaikku eppadi suthi podanum? As am in the US veliya poi erikiradhu ellam kastam...pls tell me ur views and ideas

Nandri

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Entha dhesam pOnaalum namma peNkaL than kuzanthaikku kaN pattuvidakkoodaathunnu ninaikkiRa namma naattu thaaymai trait made me have a hearty laugh. If you must have that mental satisfaction do 'netti muRiththal'. thalai vaaRi poo soodi padasaalaikku en chella makaLai anuppumun naan appadi seyvathu avaLukku pidikkum. kaNdippaaka kannaththai vaziththu netti muRikkum pOthu oru poorippu kidaikkum!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm i dont have strong belief in that...but now for a while my kid is not at all eating and reduced wt...having cold for long...inspite of medicines...so i had a doubt if "kannu podaradhu" is true.... all moms want their kids to eat well and be healthy, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Strictly speaking 'thrushti' is a blind belief! Be more practical & look for concrete reasons for your child's problems. Try to build up his resistance to ills like colds. Find out what food he likes. Give it in small quantity at frequent intervals. Protect him properly against the weather. Keep everything clean & hygienic. Even after all these some babies ail often & do not grow chubby. Don't worry! As they grow up they will be alright!