Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The best Indian Music Director duo of all time

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Ali Baluch (@ ) on: Fri Dec 24 03:36:29 EST 2004

I think we have many great music Directors like Shanker-Jaikishan,Laxmikant Pyarelal,Madan Mohan,N,RD,O P N and SD,I think these are the best and they use mostly mohd Rafi's voice,today we hav't got someone can sing like Mohd Rafi,Lata and Asha,I know Lata and Asha still singing but not as before,When Mohd Rafi and Lata sing together I think any song can be famous when it sing by Mohd Rafi and Lata,I don't mean that mucic directors are not great but they was lucky because that time they Mohd Rafi and Lata,If u ask someone who is the best male playback singer?i think the answer will be Mohd Rafi or who copy Mohd Rafi best.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Ali Baluch (@ ) on: Fri Dec 24 03:36:41 EST 2004

I think we have many great music Directors like Shanker-Jaikishan,Laxmikant Pyarelal,Madan Mohan,N,RD,O P N and SD,I think these are the best and they use mostly mohd Rafi's voice,today we hav't got someone can sing like Mohd Rafi,Lata and Asha,I know Lata and Asha still singing but not as before,When Mohd Rafi and Lata sing together I think any song can be famous when it sing by Mohd Rafi and Lata,I don't mean that mucic directors are not great but they was lucky because that time they Mohd Rafi and Lata,If u ask someone who is the best male playback singer?i think the answer will be Mohd Rafi or who copy Mohd Rafi best.
    <a name="last"></a>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234