Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raaja_rasigan
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis786
    deal the script like maniratinam does [ influenced by mani's style]
    he is one of the child artiste in mani's film - anjali

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    He is great since he gonna direct great thala movie..
    I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Member Junior Hubber sekar_suman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

He is stylist Director. But he needs to remember logic of the movie. If you see the Patiyal movie is good but think about logic,” No Police appear in the hole file. The story is behalf of don. So he needs to look the Logic. Otherwise, he has a good knowledge about screen play, music. So don’t worry, our thala movie Billa will be life time him movie for Ajith as well as VV.
    M.G.Sekar

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sekar_suman
    Hi

He is stylist Director. But he needs to remember logic of the movie. If you see the Patiyal movie is good but think about logic,” No Police appear in the hole file. The story is behalf of don. So he needs to look the Logic. Otherwise, he has a good knowledge about screen play, music. So don’t worry, our thala movie Billa will be life time him movie for Ajith as well as VV.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching,
    Arindhum Ariyamalum - This is VV's Best film. The Best of 2005, IMO. The film is a delight to watch.

Arya and Prakashraj . Arya is great for this role. His first shot after the road accident is good. Arya - Prakash raj relation is a revelation and so is Arya - Navdeep relasen in the second half. Arya is very good in Stunts. As PR says the first fight as recounted by Arya to PR is a scene. Navdeep is good as well.

Yuvan - .

Vishnuvaradan .

Samiksha . Indha paapavae idhukapram yaaravadhu Galatta pannitaangala, Idhukapram yen edhuvumae nadikkala

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, Vishnu is the most overrated director of the younger crop. Except AA, no film of his has caught my attention. Had it not been an Ajith starrer, Billa would've gone without a trace..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    IMO, Vishnu is the most overrated director of the younger crop. Except AA, no film of his has caught my attention. Had it not been an Ajith starrer, Billa would've gone without a trace..
    +infinity ...i was about to post something on these lines when i saw this thread here! shud say ajay, u stole the words out of my hands ! AA was fantastic! Pattiyal, no comments ! Billa, ahem, apart from a super stylish ajith and nirav shah the rest of it was a joke to me! Sarvam to me was the final nail so to speak...! i keep watching each film of his in the theater itself going by the promise he showed in AA and each time disappointment is the only result!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jinju.. We both share a lot in common..

BTW, watch Bangkok Dangerous to get an idea of the true potential of Vishnu.. Heard that even Sarvam is a rip off. Which film is it? 21 grams?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    Hey Jinju.. We both share a lot in common..

BTW, watch Bangkok Dangerous to get an idea of the true potential of Vishnu.. Heard that even Sarvam is a rip off. Which film is it? 21 grams?
    ya of course ajay!

he didn't even spare the medical shop girl bit for the heroine ! and ya, Sarvam is broad daylight murder of 21 Grams concept! thankfully, it served one purpose...brought Arya crashing back to earth in my estimate atleast...hope Bala gets him back in form!

Post Thanks / Like
    As Red giant and Cloud Nine are releasing films every now and then, there'Ve been frequent raids in the DVD shops in Chennai. So atleast for a few more months, we will not get to hear abt Vishnu's next project...

- Bernard Shaw

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast