Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Selva Raghavan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    venki engeyum poyida maattaaru.. ippo sila Ulaga padangala paathuttu irukkaaru..

btw, now you can see his name in the top of the Tamil film section page.. he is currently online here..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished watching 7GRC again. Knocked the wind out of me. Selvaraghavan's finest. The last 20 minutes was brilliant. Not sure how people sat through the climax in theaters. ninaithu ninaithu pArthEn etc., Even Ravikrishna was actually made to *act* in the last few scenes. Sonia Agarwal must be Selva's best written female character to date. The second hero of this movie is definitely Yuvan. Amazing songs and selva has placed songs at the right places. kaNA kaaNum kaalangaL especially. There are many negatives, lets not get into that. Very much looking forward to AO and IMNM :P

P.S. Regret not watching it in theaters even once and regret trashing the movie after my first viewing.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber crajkumar_be's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Just finished watching 7GRC again. Knocked the wind out of me. Selvaraghavan's finest. The last 20 minutes was brilliant. Not sure how people sat through the climax in theaters. ninaithu ninaithu pArthEn etc., Even Ravikrishna was actually made to *act* in the last few scenes. Sonia Agarwal must be Selva's best written female character to date. The second hero of this movie is definitely Yuvan. Amazing songs and selva has placed songs at the right places. kaNA kaaNum kaalangaL especially. There are many negatives, lets not get into that. Very much looking forward to AO and IMNM :P

P.S. Regret not watching it in theaters even once and regret trashing the movie after my first viewing.
    Thought it was rubbish when i saw the rushes for the first time but when i actually saw the movie last year it exceeded my expectations.
    Watched "ninaithu ninaithu paarthen" on TV. Knock-out song and picturization

Post Thanks / Like
    pudhupettai la 2-3 scene pullarikkum..

ana climax la dhanush kathia thookittu poi oru bit dance onu poduvaru.. kadhal konden nyabaga paduthum.. not sure if people had noted that

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crajkumar_be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd

Thought it was rubbish when i saw the rushes for the first time but when i actually saw the movie last year it exceeded my expectations.
    Watched "ninaithu ninaithu paarthen" on TV. Knock-out song and picturization

Just like Nerd, my favorite selvaragavan movie. The last minutes were awesome. I saw the movie in theater and there was pin drop silence in the theater. The impact was so good that the audience had no complaints on the length of the film at that time. One of those films that I can never forget.

But I see many reacting to the film differently at different points of time. May be, Selva should do something on that.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    7G is one of my faorite movies. As Selva said, I cannot forget this movie.
    I saw this movie on 3rd day from its release. Dint know anything the story, acting, climax etc. When I came out of theatre I had the feel of watching a good movie and I was satisfied.
    But I felt the real impact when i was at Work the next day. Ruined my piece of mind. I just couldn't concentrate. Shared the my experience with everyone. Next two three days, i had the same feel. I was moved.
    Yuvan's BGM -
    Camera -
    Dialogues - (Especially the dialogues before and after January Madham song.)
    I did hate many scenes in the first half. But second half elevated the movie, especially the climax. Wow!!!!
    Selva and Team -
    I wish to see the same techinical crew work in a movie. SR-YSR-AK-NM

---
    Am looking forward to AO And the music has come out really well, said GVP. He says that this is his best album so far in his career.
    I'm awaiting this album. seekiram release pannungappa
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer
    http://sify.com/movies/tamil/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?hcategory=13733818&hgallery=1481 3079

Looks like two female characters are archeologists and Karthi accompanies them for their research and Parthiban comes from the old age.
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sourav's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good stills...
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    arumai arumai..

reema and andrea..

naanum karthi thaane.. but..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast