Post Thanks / Like

AR || Yuvvraaj | Subhash Ghai | Salman Khan ||

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Guess_Me's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Yuvraj belongs to two people, Rahman and Subhash Ghai" - Ghai
    http://www.indiafm.com/features/2007...552/index.html

AR Rahman who worked earlier with Subhash Ghai in Taal and a part of Kisna is back in Main Yuvraj. “Rahman and I have been in touch constantly. We jell really well. Like Taal, Main Yuvraj is based on music. I've told Rahman, Yuvraj belongs to two people, Rahman and Subhash Ghai, in that order. All the main characters are musicians in Main Yuvraj."

Post Thanks / Like
    Subhash Ghai's 'Yuvraaj' to start

By Taran Adarsh, July 31, 2007 - 16:04 IST

Producer-director Subhash Ghai’s YUVRAAJ, starring Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Zayed Khan, Katrina Kaif and Boman Irani, will roll on 3rd September with a 35-day schedule in Europe. Music: A.R. Rahman. Lyrics: Gulzar. Screenplay: Subhash Ghai, Sachin Bhowmick and Kamlesh Pandey. Cinematographer: Kabir Lal. Production design: Omung Kumar. YUVRAAJ is being produced by Mukta Arts Entertainment.

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2007/07/31/9833/

Post Thanks / Like
    Ghai's Yuvraaj to roll from 3 September
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Businessofcinema.com Team

31 July 2007, 05:24 PM
    MUMBAI: Mukta Arts Entertainment's musical extravaganza Yuvraaj will go on floors from 3 September. The film is directed by Subhash Ghai and stars Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Zayed Khan, Katrina Kaif and Boman Irani.

The 35 days shooting schedule is spread across various states of Europe.

This film has been written by Ghai, whereas Sachin Bhowmick (Krrish) and Kamlesh Pandey (Rang De Basanti) share the screenplay with him.

The music has been scored by A.R. Rahman and the lyrics have been written by Gulzar. Kabir Lal is the cinematographer while the production design is being done by Omung Kumar.

http://www.businessofcinema.com/boc/?file=story&id=4590

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    .R.Rahman Scores for Yuvraj

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

August 01, 2007

After winning the best music director award in 2006 (Rang De Basanti) and giving an outstanding score this year with Guru and just two days back bagging the Filmfare for Sillunu Oru Kadhal and enthralling us all with Sivaji, Rahman is getting ready to deliver his next big album.

He will be scoring music for the Dream Merchant’s (Subhash Ghai) directorial venture to be produced by his own Muktha Arts. The movie titled “Yuvraj” is slated to begin shortly with a schedule in Europe.

The movie has a big star line up with Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Boman Irani playing the lead characters. The movie is very important for Subhash Ghai as his last few directorial ventures had been losing propositions. Especially his last movie, Kisna, a Vivek Oberoi starrer had sunk at the box office. Yuvraj is expected to arrive some time in early 2008.

AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Guess_Me's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shaimak's gesture leaves Subhash Ghai speechless
    http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/07/08/11644/

Subhash Ghai is busy completing his magnum-opus Yuvraaj starring Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Zayed Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.

Recently, the director shot a song along with ace choreographer Shiamak Davar and his team of dancers. However, Shiamak refused to charge a single penny for the song which really moved the Showman of Bollywood. Bollywood Hungama got in touch with Subhash Ghai himself to get the facts straight, "Yes, it's true that Shiamak refused to accept the payment for the song which he choreographed for my film Yuvraaj. When my production people went to give him the cheque he told them 'I have great respect for Mr. Ghai. I can't charge any money from him. As long as the dancers and technicians are being paid, it's more than enough'. What's more even my production manager told me about this only after the shooting finished. Apparently, Shiamak had strictly informed him not to tell me regarding the same. The next morning when I called Shiamak, he said 'Mr Ghai lets not discuss about this'. It's a great gesture on Shiamak's part which really moved me. We know each other since the time we did Taal together. His students and staff have a great deal of love and respect for me", says the veteran filmmaker

So is Shiamak choreographing just this one song or is he doing all the songs of Yuvraaj? "No, he is just doing this song since he will be busy with Bachchans' Unforgettable Tour. Ahmed Khan will be doing the other songs."

Considering that A R Rahman is giving the music for this flick, what kind of music can we expect from the maestro? "The music of Yuvraaj has an international feel. It blends both Western music with Indian classical music and folk music. It has some peppy numbers and some excellent melodies. It has a larger than life feel to it. Rahman has done his best", signs off Mr. Ghai.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Main Yuvraaj" music to be released on October 1st
    Super Cassettes Industries Ltd. (T-Series) will release the music of Subhash Ghai Film Yuvraaj on October 1.

"It is a pleasure for us to make the announcement of the release date of the music," said a T Series spokesperson. "We are proud of our association with Showman Subhash Ghai for all Mukta Arts ventures. Since October 1 is an auspicious day, we decided to go in for the release on that day."

Yuvraaj is produced and directed by Subhash Ghai, starring Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty, Katrina Kaif, Zayed Khan and Jawed Sheikh. A R Rahman has teamed with Gulzar Saab for the Music of the film. The film is Subhash Ghai's next much-awaited musical after the stupendous success of Taal in 1999.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/h...cle/40923.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Enna intha varusham albums vanthu kuviyuthu

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna
    Enna intha varusham albums vanthu kuviyuthu
    kannu vekkadha

anyways