Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: New Releases by ARR??

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why can't people enjoy ARR for his music? There is no need for him "to be back" or to be better than IR/HJ/Deva etc etc because he is a genius in his own right. Do you guys see people fighting over whether The Beatles was better than The Rolling Stones or vice-versa?

There is no need to also idolise or demonize ARR. He is not perfect, so to expect him to churn hits after hits is illogical. For every 1 flop, there are 10 hits, so throw out the flops and enjoy the hits.

Years from now people will still talk about Chinna Chinna Aasai or Vande Mataram. His flops would have been forgotten.

Dineshmalaysia, why don't you go somewhere else and bash ARR? This is the man whose Shakalaka Baby went up the British Top of the Pop charts. I think you are one jealous individual, otherwise you wouldn't knock the success of a Tamilian.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said camillie!
    The saying, "No body can stop an idea whose time has come" applies well to ARR. His entry was not something planned, it happened. So hyper criticizing him for recent lack of superhits or hyper appreciating him is not going to help. Yesterday happened to watch swades songs in local cable. "Yeh Jo Des hai Tera" song gathers much more emotion and effect when viewed with the picture. It was simply scintillating!! Great work by ARR .
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey sorry NOV, i know my posts are bit provocative ......i'll try to stop posting for a few days and then may be do a comeback.......

lekin i cant help it..... i'm a ARR-veriyan and it bugs me when he doesent get his due appreciation.........this has always been my view rite from 1992--> ARR IS NOT FOR TAMIL MUSIC, HE IS FOR A LARGER AUDIENCE AND GREATER THINGS THAN JUST COMPETING WITH IR and HIS KIDS and getting criticised by very limited knowledged critics like subbudu........

some one close to ARR, can u pls tell him this point......it wud be gr8......Hey sorry again NOV, i wunt repeat this.......

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read in Sify yesterday that ARR is the MD for Asutosh's(Lagaan,Swades)new film Jodha-Akbar(The legendary romance between Akbar&Jodhabai).Javed Akthar as usual does the lyrics.It's a peroid film&big budgeted.Shooting starts Dec 2005&will release in the summer of 2006.Casting is yet to be done though the leading man has been finalized(name not yet known).

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you jai. I feel very upset and angry when I read people knocking ARR. I was even more angry when I went to the old forum and read the old responses.

The saying that a Tamilian will always bring his fellow Tamilian down seems so true.

I am not a fan of Illayaraja. I like his music but he too has come out with his flops. I hate his voice but I know that there are other people who love it. I don't call them stupid or lacking in taste, do I?

Bombay Dreams is still running in London.

The music from Swades is fantastic.

Post Thanks / Like
    YSR pales in comparison with ARR. Yes, he has given good albums like 7GRC, KK and manmathan. That by itself cannot displace ARR. ARR like MSV, IR is a legend. YSR is just another composer who is at present having a whiff of fame. ARR just beats any other MD with the sheer success rate of the songs that he composes. YSR is already ripping songs left, right and center. So much for being a talented composer.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone knows where to find Bose online??

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bose Audio Realise On uyirvani Forum

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    whole album at www.djluv.net

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast