Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: New Releases by ARR??

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool man...atleast ARR has the heart to comment good on his competitors....unlike others!! this is where he stands the best in personality wise!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh,

You are so pathetic! It seems that you are the only one actively but uselessly trying to revive every ARR thread in this new forum mode.

Just accept that you and your ARR are defeated and he is nowhere to be found anymore.

Learn to accept YSR and HR and move on.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mr.dineshmalaysia......it is IR fans who still r not able to accept ARR's entry for the past 12 yrs.......bloody, ARR is dead as far TFM is concerned and now YSR has arrived, still they think IR is the No.1 MD in TFM.....y dunt teach those pathetic guys some chronology of TFM instead of disturbing our prayers for ARR's success......

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am really sick of this ARR bashing. If you cannot appreciate the guy, that's your prerogative, but don't come out with tripe like ARR is dead. What kind of cockermaniac statement is that?

As far as I am concerned, when ARR burst into the scene, he was like a breath of fresh air. I was so grateful that he was able to break the monopoly that existed in the tamil film music scene. I love his music and I still do and I am sure he will rule the airwaves for a long time yet.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    KELLAMBITHANGAYA KELAMBITHAAANGAA!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    HALOO MADDY,IF U R THE TRUE ARR FAN PLEASE
    DONT SAY 'ARR DEAD IN TFM'PLEASE..
    ARR RE-ENTRY IN TFM THIS YEAR AND HE WILL ROCKING..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys dunt teach me abt. ARR......he is like my god........he is my idol.......his music has been a major calming influence in my life.....i respect him as a successful middle-class person,i adore him as a god-fearing/mother-loving person, i worship him for his good habits in this bad,bad cine industry and i'am proud that i was born in his land and his era......
    but reality is something very harsh to accept........he was always considered 2nd to a dying and worthless IR from 1992-2004 and now ppl. dunt even properly remember him in TN.......hey but he is still rocking in Hindi with gr8 songs like "hum hain iss pal" and ppl. always consider him a legend here......he was also touted as a person more powerful than Hrithik roshan and ajay devgan in bollywood...so my ARR will always live outside TN.........but in TN i really doubt anything gud happening to him.....

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy, are you going to edit your posts, or do you want me to do it for you?
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    IF YUVAN,HJ,VDS,BARATWAJ,D.IMAN,SRI.DEVA,S.A.RAJKUMAR ,JOS.SRITAR.,VIJAY ANTHONY,PROYOG,THINA,JASSIE GIFT,SRIDEVI PRASAD..EXT..ALL THIS MD CAN MAKE ROCKING IN TFM Y ARR CANNOT MAKE IT.YOU THINK ARR IS VERY CHEAP?????
    YOU DOUBT ABOUT IS TALENT????ARE YOU SICK?????

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey anand,cool it...let him think what he wanan think,for me ,ARR will BE BACK!! for him its over..so we cant change his point of view,neither can he...so..just let him speak out...and we speak out ours!!

ARRAHMAN WILL BE BACK!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast