Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: New Releases by ARR??

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse my language, but F*CK ME!!!!

Good God, did I just hear Rabbi Shergill... I would have never guessed that Rahman Ji would work with such artists... Man, it's been donkeys years since I've woken up to such a surprise. Expecting the album to be bound with next level collaborations. Satissh, cheers buddy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    very small.. but the guitar sounds upbeat...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil_M88 View Post
    thanks sunil bro for the link!mausam track like in heaven!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kadal - Nenjukulle - Full Song by A.R. Rahman - MTV Unplugged
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152403270390001

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the right thread to post this qawali by Rahman saheb. Watch Rahman saheb with Javed Ali, Asad Khan & Mohammed Aslam.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kadal (technically 2012 but movie released this year)
    Mariyaan
    Ambikapathy
    Kochadaiyaan
    I

Dhruva Natchathiram
    Kaaviya Thalaivan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coke Studio - ZARIYA

Love this
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raunaq_(Album)

Raunaq (album)

In an interview with Mid-Day Rahman stated that in the year 2013 he was gifted a book of paintings by Raja Ravi Varma. Influenced by those, videos of the recorded songs for the album depicts this art. Rahman met Kapil Sibal at a common friend's place who read out Sibal's poems at a function. Sibal showed Rahman the anthology of poems wherein Sibal added that how inspiration strikes him anywhere, anytime. Rahman was fascinated by seven to eight poems from these collection of poems appealed to me. Rahman began composing music for the same around six months before February 2014. Adhering to the development, the record Sony Music agreed to back this musical production. Shreya Ghoshal and Jonita Gandhi have rendrered their voices in this album.

The album contains seven tracks and reflects the current social scenario of India mixed with the lyricist's personal experiences. The songs range from being an individual’s journey through life to the story of a woman who struggles to eventually become successful. Kapil Sibal had been working on the songs for more than a year and half.

Commercial music streaming service Gaana.com released the first track "Kismat Se" sung by Shreya Ghoshal as a single from the album on 27 February 2014. The album was unveiled by Bollywood actor Salman Khan on 27th February 2014 at a function held in Mumbai. Notable members from Bollywood and south film industry were present for the occassion

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Window_Seat

Window Seat is an upcoming Indian film to be directed by Imtiaz Ali. It will feature Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead roles. It will be a journey based film. Music will be composed by A.R. Rahman.

The film’s idea is been kept under wraps closely and the film’s cast and crew are refusing to divulge the details of it. However Ranbir in a conversation with the media let out the title of the film. Tentatively rumored to be titled Window Seat, the film will be a journey based film.Imtiaz Ali has again called in A.R. Rahman for the Music Direction of Window Seat. All three Imtiaz Ali, Ranbir Kapoor and A. R. Rahman previously worked together in the movies Rockstar and Highway.

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast