Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: New Releases by ARR??

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trisha signs Gautham movie!

By Moviebuzz | Monday, 16 July , 2007, 08:28

Has Gautham Menon abandoned his Surya film Vaaranam Aayiram? Last week he signed up Trisha to do a woman oriented musical, set against the IT background with four new guys in the lead!
    And Gautham has pulled off yet another surprise by ditching his favourite music director Harris Jayaraj, and signing up A.R Rahman for this yet untitled film which will start rolling from August first week.

Gautham himself is producing this film, which will be a quickie and he plans to wrap it up in three months. There are rumours that a Mumbai based corporate is backing the project, which is likely to release in December.

Meanwhile Gautham and Harris have jointly taken off to the backwaters of Kerala, to compose songs for Vaaranam Aayiram!

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anand brother,

I read the same news in yesterday's Dinakaran too. Not all websites and papers give false news. So we stand a 75% chance. Gautham kooda work pannithan namma standarda prove pannanumnu illa. But just curious to know abt the output coz Gautham is a director with a good music sense.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gautham, Trisha and A.R.Rahman team up

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

July 16, 2007

Gautham, undoubtedly the most happening director in Kollywood, was rumored to be busy writing Vaaranam Aayiram script. But looks like he was simultaneously writing the script for another movie and is planning to set it rolling even before Vaaranam Aayiram's shooting commences.

This movie will be a female-oriented one and it seems Gautham has signed up Trisha for the lead role. Believed to be a musical, Gautham is planning to wrap up the shooting within three months. And the biggest of big surprises is, Gautham, instead of his favourite Harris Jeyaraj, has signed A.R.Rahman. This is sure to be interesting.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...ham-menon.html
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    Anand brother,

I read the same news in yesterday's Dinakaran too. Not all websites and papers give false news. So we stand a 75% chance. Gautham kooda work pannithan namma standarda prove pannanumnu illa. But just curious to know abt the output coz Gautham is a director with a good music sense.
    Yes Ajay,i agree with u.ennakum antha doubt iruthathu,aana ippa unmaya irukkum innuthan nenakiran.because we all arr fans know
    sify.com is big 'anti arr'webside avangale intha news podum pothu konjam yosikkanumthan paapome gautham -arr combo eppadi innu??

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    SJ Surya new movie Puli (telugu)with ARR
    http://www.telugucinema.com/c/publis...li_aug0207.php

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k_vanan
    SJ Surya new movie Puli (telugu)with ARR
    http://www.telugucinema.com/c/publis...li_aug0207.php
    tamil-la appdiye s.j.suryah hero

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it confirmed that Sammanaasu is gonna do the lead in Tamil?
    lucky us! Pawan in Telugu and special treatment for us! wow!

Just yesterday I posted some thing about Justin's tactics of producing films like New in Tamil...

I think Suryah has a very clever tactic...
    Make the film on a good budget with a Telugu producer... Then use the opportunity to make it in tamil as well... using everything that has already been setup for the initial film... sets, common characters in both languages... etc... And he'll release it as if he did produce everything by himself...

I may be biased coz' I hate the actor Suryah... But good that we have another album by ARR to look fwd to...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz
    Is it confirmed that Sammanaasu is gonna do the lead in Tamil?
    lucky us! Pawan in Telugu and special treatment for us! wow!

Just yesterday I posted some thing about Justin's tactics of producing films like New in Tamil...

I think Suryah has a very clever tactic...
    Make the film on a good budget with a Telugu producer... Then use the opportunity to make it in tamil as well... using everything that has already been setup for the initial film... sets, common characters in both languages... etc... And he'll release it as if he did produce everything by himself...

I may be biased coz' I hate the actor Suryah... But good that we have another album by ARR to look fwd to...
    neenga sonnathula thappe illa sir!!!i also hate this guy!!dierctor-ra he his talented but hero -va pakkave sagikkal sir.athu pattthunnu,intha munjikku overa double meaning dialoge,romance vera saniyam pudichavan!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi Anand,

I'm in my mid 20zzz so don't think you need to call me sir.

coming back to Samanaasu...

I was just too comic a situation to see Simran, Nayanthara, Nila and Tamanaa fall head over heels for the great manmadhan of tamil films!!!

Unfortunaly I think people are getting accustomed to see his face
    eventhough most of his movies are flops...

But anyway he has a musical "ear"... so we can expect some good tunes form ARR and that's the most important for us!!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't there a movie before *ing Pawan, music by ARR, what happen to that movie???
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast