Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: New Releases by ARR??

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New Releas 'a'

Kadha theeti vachirukken

A) LOTR (sukhwinder raapa dhool. hear swades dappa rap)
    B) WATER - deepa mehta va konnuduven if she is not going to release in atleast 2005 where ARR rated the best
    C) THE RISING (kailash kher)

NAMAVOORLA RENDU MOONU KAALAN MOLACHIRUKKU AVANGALUKKU the list below is enough to compete. the list below is enough bcoz of the LOW BUDGET. the list above is for wider audience english kaathukalukkum.

a) Godfather (More expected considering the theme and trust in KSR)
    b) Aa Aah (kanna thaya vu saidu konjam Vaali um Kushi yayum thiruppi paru. New maathiri vendam).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

ERROR in pr post

Kadha theeti vachirukken

A) LOTR (sukhwinder raapa dhool. hear swades dappa rap)

sorry its BABA BLAZE........

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just listening to Kaadu Pota Kaadu from Karuthaama - This song is such an under-rated melody of ARR!! Its is such an amazing song - and I remember that when I listened to it the first time - during the early 1990s - tears started rolling from my eyes - it has so much soul in it - but sadly it is under rated!!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya right said arjuna i too like very much this song and barathi raja sang well too

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes,in fact the serial came during the release of Roja and the title bgm of "En Iniya Iyandira" resembled Puthu vellai Mazhai(atleast in the beats).I simply loved this music.Even today rarely in some documenteries,they use this BGM.Meanwhile Mr.Thayanban is an accomplished MD,has composed for many serials.He was my father's colleague (but Mr.Thayanban is now retired).

Post Thanks / Like
    so was the title music of "en iniya.." inspired/copied or was it done by his own? The music was awesome!! How come we didnt hear abt Thayanban before?

Musicman - any info abt thayanban..

Post Thanks / Like
    muzammi ur right!! bharathiraja sang well - btw was that song malaysia vasudevan's last song..I culdnt hear him afterwards!!

Post Thanks / Like

Arjuna!

Re: Is KanduKondein Kandukondein ARR last soulful Album?

Arjuna!

I think you are talking about just Tamil Albums and u kidding ARR lacks soulful these days?. Have you heard Meenaxi, TLOBS, Swades, Kisna are they not soulful & now BOSE?

ARR Music have matured a lot and he is well settling in a new dimension. To me it is more soulful these days. Dont expect foot-tapping in every album. BOYS too he has given enough. I can understand that many of the tamil speaking ARR fanatics miss the beauty of the Hindi lyrics and his magical composition. No doubt he is versatile & experimental. But I can see him laying a strong foundation (rehearsal) for the upcoming International projects.

ARR is a masterbrain in picking up the projects too. Do u all want ARR to choose the same projects like Karakattakaran/kari versions for years. Look at the projects he has taken in Hindi and Internationally. On contrary,he never missed to satisfy his tamil fans too by GF, Aa Aah.

Upcoming
    a) THE RISING
    b) LOTR
    c) WATER

& the previous one in VM'sRaaga Dance, WOHE, Bombay Dreams UK/US. Others like VM, Lagaan, SWADES, BOSE.

ARR Desa pattru (from his songs) parthu pullarichu pocchu. Desa pattrunranthu ratthathula irukkanum harmonium thu la theda koodathu. Kodumba pattra vena thedalam.

If ARR signs one album in Hindi or Tamil, the advantage is it can be dubbed in several languages and he gets many awards, more box office collections. Can hear the same song from different singers. Like I can hear from SPB, KJY & Udit etc. How great it is? It reaches wider audiences. One & only with ARR Film Industry can do that.

I wish ARR shud get these titles too. Dr. ARR, 10 National awards, Grammy Award Winner, OSCAR etc.. Definetly he has got that potential and I doubt in future someone will be able to achieve this much from India.

Grow up dudes. Let ARR explore the globe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scale - again - I meant Tamil not the hindi ones - and hope u didnt mistake my immensive love and patriotism towards my ARR!! He is the eternal GOD of Music - and when I told him this - he asked me not to address him as GOD !!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo man...i think KKS had a great soulful music from ARR...thats a complete melody album from ARR since KKKK...BOYS until now is unbeatble by any ARR's album or even other mds...ARR...im waiting for another BOYS!!!!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast