Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: F-1. 2010 Season - Michael Schumacher's Re- Entry and Beyond

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeahhhhhh...
    All Hail King Kimi..
    He is the best driver on the grid by far, he has been unlucky before, and showed why he is the best with an astonishing race.. fastest laps, great start, and i also want to thank Massa who proved why teammwork and teammates are important for F1. Massa could and should have won the race, but he unselfishly let Kimi win, but i have doubts over it cause Kimi's pace was amazing when Massa was in pits. so 50-50..
    I was particularly delightef that Kimi straight went to celebrate with Massa after the race, cause the dude deserved it..
    Lewis blown it, he atleast should have let Alonso clean thru, and then make efforts on him later, but he showed his inexperience and wanted to overtake him early and paid the price..
    and for Kimi... Your Rock.. Take a bow king

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kimi won F1
    Yest it is a miracle

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber sivank's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shocking News:

McLaren Mercedes has submitted a protest to FIA regarding the differences in the cooling temp. of Williams and BMW cars i.e. the 4th,5th 6th placed can be disqualified.

The 7th placed Hamilton will be the new 4th so the new champion with 112 points.

The FIA has investigated and spoke the teams involed free, but McLaren has filed a case in a sports court.
    niraive kaanum manam vendum
    iraivaa nee adhai thara vendum

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he wins by default or court orders, then it is an absoloute disgrace for the sport.. im not saying this because im a Kimi fan (see my id), but i feel that Championships should be decided in the tracks and not in courts, Kimi won fair and square with good teammwork by Massa and Ferrari crew.. Mclaren blew everything with their egomaniac drivers, and their team owner.. i can only see constructors points being deducted by FIA over those BMWs and Williams..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devar Magan
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen
    You cant do that now unfortunately, team orders are banned in Formula one after the infamous 2002 Austrian GP..
    i really hope Kimi will win the championship, because lets face it, hes the greatest drievr on the grid now i dont care about what people say about his attitude..
    only one situation now.. Hamilton out, Alonso 3rd, and Massa in 2nd place..
    but, i think hamilton and alonso crashing out together is a big possibility
    alonso break tested hamilton at the start of the race, which affected hamilton very much..

poor hamilton had another gear-shift failure..

but,
    kimi raikkonen did drive like a worthy champion.. :P

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change the thread name..

for the first time in his career, Kimi's starting the season as red (no pun) hot favorite.. Kid Lewis is confident that he will beat the World Champion (boy, don't i love this title)....

Post Thanks / Like
    Kimi deserves the favourite tag for sure. He has always been low profile talent but he showed it only last year. After Mika Hakkinen, this Finn is really ice cool driver, may be not too aggresive in Micheal mode

Post Thanks / Like
    and the most important thing this season is, we are back to the days of skill of driver with most of the automated software removed including traction control. This will ensure driving skills will play a major part in the season

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen
    Change the thread name..

for the first time in his career, Kimi's starting the season as red (no pun) hot favorite.. Kid Lewis is confident that he will beat the World Champion (boy, don't i love this title)....
    siva, lewis is a kid.. but he is a very talented and skillful kid.. dont under estimate him.. Kimi starts off as favourite, but Lewis hamilton and alonso wont be quiet..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber sivank's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let us not underestimate Honda this year. If Ross Brawn gets good support how he got in Ferrari he could make this Honda team a very successful team. Honda has got so much money and they would more than happy to succeed as the best Japanese team
    niraive kaanum manam vendum
    iraivaa nee adhai thara vendum

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast