Thread: YUVAN VS HARRIS JAYARAJ

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES !!! YSR 100 TIMES BETTER THAN HJ 4 ME.PRUTI VEERAN SIMLY ROCKS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmmmm.......Harris and Yuvan.....tough to choose between them.....while one experiments and innovates to charm you the other just blinds u with catchy rythms and hummable tunes....

Harris: his main strength is his template......he hardly changes his template,rythm,even the scales, i guess, but still can bring some minor differences to depict a level of variation for songs to be a hit......he is best suited for tamil audience now, and lyrics in his song is very clear amidst all tracks is commendable.....i think thats where tamil purists prefer him over ARRahman.....consistency is also the trademark for this guy.....

Yuvan: this guy loves to stay away from ARR and IR style.....and he does it effectively.......his bgms are mindblowing to say the least.......he innovates with arrangements and like ARR has a penchant for global sounds.........still i wud call him closer to IR as he also seem to believe that tunes are more important than the beats........also, he has this advantage of being Raaja's son which puts half of Tamilnadu in his pocket.....thats a head start he has on HJ who has just neutral guys for his support.........

for me, HJ's hardwork and coming on his own nullifies the points scored by u1 for his experimentation........so both are equal for me.....

but why have we not witnessed a new trend in TFM like we did in 76 or 92......i think one of these should work on tat...... ...
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HJ has learnt everything from ARR except .... but to compare him with YSR he needs minimum 6 months exclusive training from IR for bgms. That will basically help him how to compose a tune first.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber genesis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    On any given day, I will pick Mani Sharma over these 2 guys......

It is unfortunate an industry that produced masters like IR and ARR has to choose between 2 loosers...

Post Thanks / Like
    நேற்றுதான் பச்சை கிளி முத்துச்சரம் பாடல்களை கேட்டேன். எப்படிதான் ஹரிஷினால் இப்படி Play Smart பண்ண முடியுதுனு தெரியில.. இவரோட பாடல்களில் இவரது புத்திசாலித்தனம்தான் தெரியுது. இசையோட நலினம் தெரியில... He is a Pure Commercial Music Director... காதல் கொஞ்சம் பாடலில் அப்படியே நியூ யோர்க் நகரம் சாயல்..அதே chords பயன்படுத்தி வேறு மாதிரியான பாடலை உருவாக்கி தனது புத்திசாலித்தனத்தை நிருபித்திருக்கிறார். ஹரிஸ் அவர்களே...எங்களுக்கு வேண்டியது உங்களின் புத்திசாலித்தனம் அல்ல...உங்களின் புதிய இசை பரிணாமம். மின்னலே, சமுராய், 12B போன்ற படங்களில் அது தெரிந்தது. இன்னும் நான் 'மூங்கில் காடுகளே'க்கு அடிமை. தயவு செஞ்சு கொஞ்சம் மாறுங்க சார்.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    >>also, he has this advantage of being Raaja's son which puts half of Tamilnadu in his pocket.....thats a head start he has on HJ who has just neutral guys for his support.........

maddy if u say this for yuvan, then harris too had the advantage of coming from ARR's camp which had put half of tamilnadu's youth into his pocket in his initial days..... (as far as i know atleast till Saami days and to a certain extent even now)....okie as for the opportunities he got, accepted, it is hard work

Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    kadhal kondein,7g,pudhupetai,mounam paesiyadhe,manmadhan just for bgms they stand way ahead of any harris's copies of arr

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras
    >>also, he has this advantage of being Raaja's son which puts half of Tamilnadu in his pocket.....thats a head start he has on HJ who has just neutral guys for his support.........

maddy if u say this for yuvan, then harris too had the advantage of coming from ARR's camp which had put half of tamilnadu's youth into his pocket in his initial days..... (as far as i know atleast till Saami days and to a certain extent even now)....okie as for the opportunities he got, accepted, it is hard work
    samy,kaaka kaaka,12b,minnale iruntha harris music 'alai'or[crazy]ippa konjam kuranja mathiri thonuthu

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sehnthan
    நேற்றுதான் பச்சை கிளி முத்துச்சரம் பாடல்களை கேட்டேன். எப்படிதான் ஹரிஷினால் இப்படி Play Smart பண்ண முடியுதுனு தெரியில.. இவரோட பாடல்களில் இவரது புத்திசாலித்தனம்தான் தெரியுது. இசையோட நலினம் தெரியில... He is a Pure Commercial Music Director... காதல் கொஞ்சம் பாடலில் அப்படியே நியூ யோர்க் நகரம் சாயல்..அதே chords பயன்படுத்தி வேறு மாதிரியான பாடலை உருவாக்கி தனது புத்திசாலித்தனத்தை நிருபித்திருக்கிறார். ஹரிஸ் அவர்களே...எங்களுக்கு வேண்டியது உங்களின் புத்திசாலித்தனம் அல்ல...உங்களின் புதிய இசை பரிணாமம். மின்னலே, சமுராய், 12B போன்ற படங்களில் அது தெரிந்தது. இன்னும் நான் 'மூங்கில் காடுகளே'க்கு அடிமை. தயவு செஞ்சு கொஞ்சம் மாறுங்க சார்.
    he is pure commercial md-yes,athala santhegame illai.100% true.itha sonna than 'oru silarukku kovam pottu kittu varuthe sir

Post Thanks / Like
    aana enna mayomoh manthiramo theriyila....HJ podura pattu mattum hit avuthu.....makkalukkum theriyuthu avaru thiruppi thiruppi repeat pandrarunu...appavum athai vangurangale...aanaa orutharu kasthappattu thailand philharmonic musician lam vaichu vellaikaran mari soundtrack potta kuuda....yaarum kandukka matturanga... enna ulagamo pongappa......

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast