Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN VS HARRIS JAYARAJ

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm.... i think both r doing great job as for now... ..but i think Hj is he composes 5 songs in an album, atleast 3-4 will be good & are listenable,where else YSR probably 2-3 songs only could be heard,and sometimes the whole album vanishes from our memory... and ofcource,i see Hj has reached the people more & created a fan database which is much stronger compared to YSR's, see HJ has 2 websites for him.1 official & 1 by his fans... but i dun see any for YSR ....

those were the fact that supports HJ,

as for YSR, he has more variety & is more daring to do something which is new for the makkal...wherelse Hj isnt brave enough to try something new and alwiz depend on ARR's songs and ofcource his previous HIT songs and compose based on the trend ARR has created.. he is even tracking down ARR even untill SOK.... so he is alwiz on the safe side,whereelse YSR alwiz does something diff than HJ, and gives many quality songs ever since Aravindhan.... a good example....Aiyoyo - Paruthi Veeran.... omg...wut a composition... something which HJ has never done & i doubt he could do something which is very rural & classy at the same time....

so overall, i vote for YSR for his uniqueness & braveness and vote for Hj's catchy & ARRish song...
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh...you better dont talk if u dono anythin about HJ. What you noe about him???? u r talking pure crap...what u mean by HJ is not brave enough or depending on arr songs...you better watch ur remarks!!! if you noe wat HJ wish to deliver in his compositions then you wont be talking like this...make a comparison in a decent way...dont think if you write good things about HJ in the 1st paragraph and bashing comments in the 2nd paragraph, ppl will think you r neutral...YOU R VERY2 NEGATIVE...you dun even deserve to comment about him...
    As what i told u earlier, u lacks musical knowledge...simply there to make sounds like a empty cans...In fact u dono even much about arr music i guess...so, get urself rd 4 al these...dun be there like a dumb fellow...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    cadbury boy, from ur message i see ur manners of words r very 'colourful'... i guess ur the 1st 1 who needs some teachings in life... get the right attitude 1st...then ill bother to consider answering u... i do not reply to people who has no respect for people... y im messagin now even its just to tell u,coz i belive no 1 in ur life have ever bothered saying it to u... good day & wut i said about HJ & YSR is pretty much true... whether u like it or not ....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    good luck

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    U1 Rocks
    Happened to watch Thamirabharani recently and his BGM score was awesome. Oh! he is right there equaling Raaja in BGM dept. Where no one else have reached. the small nuances and importance given to the characters emotions on screen through the BGM's of Raaja and U1 are missing in any other composer.
    And in songs too U1 sticks firmly to the movie's color not standing apart from the script as other composers. Earlier i didnt like the songs from Thamirabharani but after Listening them along with the movie and observing at some instances the way he had used those tunes for BGM. Man he is astounding!
    for example the song "Thaaliye thevai illa nee thaan en pondaatti" that comes as a love song between hero and heroine in the movie but at a later instance when the hero asks for the heroine to marry someone else which is better for the family, this song comes as a BGM, immedietly spinning us back mentally to the song where they were happy then and making us relate to the sad visuals that are happening now . This is the kind of perfection that Raaja reached in his BGM..and U1 is following it shows us how much he have learnt from his father.
    There are many other such nuances where U1 shows his brilliance...Way to GO U1 you Rock

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not so sure about that RS sir but i feel he has matured...particularly in the understanding of the heroic scenes..that tharai thappattai effect when Vishal does something heroic was very catchy...the usage of a song's tune as bgm is very common...if yuvan must beat IR...it must be him using different shades of BGM rather than using songs to explain the emotions in the scenes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cadburyboy...dinesh has just voiced his opinions there and his opinions have no provoking sense in them...its a universally accepted fact for his repititiveness...true his melody sense in his instrumentation is nice but that does not mean he is superb. And his songs do sound like a distant cousin of ARR's songs. This is just a opinion...but that does not mean you can criticise a person with such negativity...please give respect to other's opinions as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    hulkster...you go tru the 2nd paragraph of his comments....tats wat made me 2 say sumtin...

Post Thanks / Like
    As i said cadburyboy thats his opinion..its not HJ Bashing or anything...its more of a review than a provoking comment...i guess ur hastened too much...relax

Post Thanks / Like
    ok then!!!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast