Thread: All About Kaviarasu Vairamuthu- The TAMIZH man

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

All About Kaviarasu Vairamuthu- The TAMIZH man

Guys.... we can discuss about this lyrics here... or his poems and all..

Vairamuthu, born in 1953 in Madurai district of Tamil Nadu is a noted Tamil poet and star lyricist. His poetry reflects his staunch commitment to the progressive ideas of the Dravidian movement on the one hand, and a playful romanticism on the other. While retaining the traditional elements of alliteration, rhythm, and a flavor of classical language with deep nostalgia for the Tamil past, Vairamuthu's poetry is quintessentially modern in its choice of themes and forms. His poems are full of beautiful imagery, both poignant and ecstatic. As a lyricist for films, he is regarded as the true inheritor of the great legacy of Kannadasan.

He has been awarded the National Film Award five times in the Best Lyrics category. He has participated in many literary meetings and poetry festivals in India and abroad. He is a recipient of Kalaimamani Award and Tamil Nadu State Government award thrice for his contribution to Tamil literature.

* Shared a good rapport with Illayaraja & A.R.Rahman.

Now Guys, ... earlier when i was doing my assignment in the hall, i happen to watch Mega Thangavettai and a Q about Vairamuthu, that he has 2 son - Kabilan & Karthi [i think]..... its this Kabilan the same who writes lyrics for the current Mds... ???
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement