View Poll Results: WHo is the Biggest Mass hero?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chiranjeevi

15 21.13%
  • Rajini

56 78.87%
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Mass Hero Of South India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alek Niranjan
    Now this thread is becoming funnier..

Thimuru.. Now its ur turn to answer me.

Did any of rajni's direct movie ran for atleast 10 days in Andhra?

You have google at your end.. pls search in that and come back to me. If a dubbing movie running for 100 days makes heros as biggest mass heros then we have a lots of choice here.. not only chiru or rajni.. we have sai kumar , mammooty , upendra movies which ran for more than 75 -100 days in andhra.. so let us not discuss on this silly subject...

I can show indra and Tagore of chiru movies running for more than 50 days in chennai..

i need only 1 movie of rajni's direct movie running for more than 50 days in hyderabad..

Excellant Post Niranjan.

The same Rainikanth was seeking Chirus help to market his "Baba".
    Start where you stand.Never mind the past,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdy
    Not funnier than Funniest .... :P
    Yes.. Not funnier than the Funniest ** :P

btw, This thread just reminds me one the of the threads that I created in the TF Section "Chiranjeevi better than Rajini" For that, I got lot of Anyway, I like Chiru a bit better than Rajini as a mass puller and the way he handles his reach there.

I like Rajini for the way he acted in the early years.

As far as, Fanaticism is concerned, Chiru / Telugu fans are more aggressive than Rajini / Tamil fans and I am sure on that.

Plus - IF you ask any Chiru fan from Andhra or any other neutral guy, they won't give up their star IMHO !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally IF you ask me, I would rate the following two as the BEST MASS HEROES OF SOUTH INDIA

1) MGR & NTR

I don't think any other follow-ups can match these two stars

Simple. Chiru can never match the reach of NTR and the same applies for our stars as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alek Niranjan
    Now this thread is becoming funnier..

Thimuru.. Now its ur turn to answer me.

Did any of rajni's direct movie ran for atleast 10 days in Andhra?

You have google at your end.. pls search in that and come back to me. If a dubbing movie running for 100 days makes heros as biggest mass heros then we have a lots of choice here.. not only chiru or rajni.. we have sai kumar , mammooty , upendra movies which ran for more than 75 -100 days in andhra.. so let us not discuss on this silly subject...

I can show indra and Tagore of chiru movies running for more than 50 days in chennai..

i need only 1 movie of rajni's direct movie running for more than 50 days in hyderabad..
    IF MAKING DIRECT MOVIES RUN IN CORRESPONDING STATES SHOWS THE POWER...

THEN ITS NONE OTHER THAN KAMALHAASAN WHO HAD GIVEN STRAIGHT SILVER JUBILES IN ALL STATES!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Personally IF you ask me, I would rate the following two as the BEST MASS HEROES OF SOUTH INDIA

1) MGR & NTR

I don't think any other follow-ups can match these two stars

Simple. Chiru can never match the reach of NTR and the same applies for our stars as well.
    mgr-ku pOttiya.....

innum rettai ilainu oru symbol-a vechu oru kachiye Odudhu

selva u r right abt mass....but they speaking in different direction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thimuru

IF MAKING DIRECT MOVIES RUN IN CORRESPONDING STATES SHOWS THE POWER...

THEN ITS NONE OTHER THAN KAMALHAASAN WHO HAD GIVEN STRAIGHT SILVER JUBILES IN ALL STATES!
    Telugu movie running in AP - OK
    Kannada/Tamil movie in Karnataka - OK
    Malayalam/Tamil Movie in Kerala - OK
    Hindi movie all over India - OK
    Bengali movie in W.B - OK

Telugu movieS in TN - ???? That's Kamal - Silver Jubilee of non-Tamil movies in Tamil Nadu

However, the biggest mass hero in S.India, i think its obviously between Rajini and Chiru as the topic suggests. I guess Rajini has the edge in Kerala and Karnataka(?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Let Chiranjeevi and Rajini both be mass heroes, but the real hero is kamal no doubt about it.
    If "U" are not a Kamal fan, "U" are missing something in life

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    and nerd said to look at the sources..

CNN-IBN',
    NDTV,
    Times of India,
    The Hindu,
    Sify,
    Indiaglitz

all these so callled sources are biased...
    And you are not biased, is it ??

We should not believe those sources but belive, you right

have u ever heard of any dubbed chiru movie running for more than 10 days in chennai ??

All Rajini movies since badshah are hits in AP, Karnataka and Kerela. If DUBBED movies are hits, why should they REMAKE them ??

Chiru's dubbed movies (they dont dub normally) are duds and thats why they try to release it directly and it caters to the telugu masses who are a lot in chennai.

Rajini - Biggest in TN, biggest in Karnataka (of course his state), 2nd biggest in Kerela (to Kamal that is) and big in AP too (after your heroes that is)

one more thing, pOkkiri is the biggest hit from telugu if I am not wrong and thats NOT by chiru

Last but not the least, this thread doest wield a comparison. The FACT is Rajini is bigger than chiru. Period

Have better things to do. But will come back tomorrow just to laugh at your replies !!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Erica's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree Telugu movies can be released without dubbing in Chennai. This is not the case with just Chiru's movies. Even Prince and Raviteja movies become gr8 hits in Chennai .......The reason is around 60% in Chennai are Telugu speaking people. Even dubbed Telugu movies will not run in rest of the districts ......Tamil movies has to be dubbed and released in Hyd b'cos it has no Tamil crowd.

Even big legends of AP would agree this except Chiru Fans. here's what Rama Rao has to say ........
    http://www.telugucinema.com/tc/stars...ointerview.php

Sri: One of your biggest hits in Hindi was Andhaa Kaanoon. But why did you replace Chiranjeevi with Rajinikanth? The film was one good hits for Chiranjeevi in Telugu...
    TRR: The reason is simple. Rajini has more market in South than in Telugu. He has more value in other states like in Kerala and Karnataka compared to Chiranjeevi. And it definitely worked for the film. It ran 100 days even in Vijayawada.

Agreed that Chiru has a huge fan base that is definitely more agressive and loyal than Rajini fans. but, only in ANDHRA :P maybe in Karnataka too ......but what about Kerala and TN

There is a saying in Telugu......
    'Baviloni kappa, adhey Lokam Anukkuntadhi' ...........meaning A frog in a well thinks it is the whole world.

Chiru is lucky to have such Loyal fans. I know i can't convince Chiru fans as i have already had enough headache with idlebrain and greatandhra ..........

Talking about whole South India SS is

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica
    i agree Telugu movies can be released without dubbing in Chennai. This is not the case with just Chiru's movies. Even Prince and Raviteja movies become gr8 hits in Chennai .......The reason is around 60% in Chennai are Telugu speaking people. Even dubbed Telugu movies will not run in rest of the districts ......Tamil movies has to be dubbed and released in Hyd b'cos it has no Tamil crowd.

Even big legends of AP would agree this except Chiru Fans. here's what Rama Rao has to say ........
    http://www.telugucinema.com/tc/stars...ointerview.php

Sri: One of your biggest hits in Hindi was Andhaa Kaanoon. But why did you replace Chiranjeevi with Rajinikanth? The film was one good hits for Chiranjeevi in Telugu...
    TRR: The reason is simple. Rajini has more market in South than in Telugu. He has more value in other states like in Kerala and Karnataka compared to Chiranjeevi. And it definitely worked for the film. It ran 100 days even in Vijayawada.

Agreed that Chiru has a huge fan base that is definitely more agressive and loyal than Rajini fans. but, only in ANDHRA :P maybe in Karnataka too ......but what about Kerala and TN

There is a saying in Telugu......
    'Baviloni kappa, adhey Lokam Anukkuntadhi' ...........meaning A frog in a well thinks it is the whole world.

Chiru is lucky to have such Loyal fans. I know i can't convince Chiru fans as i have already had enough headache with idlebrain and greatandhra ..........

Talking about whole South India SS is

Erica : ya the telugu speaking population in chennai is quite huge and so telugu films need not be dubbed for chennai.

Superstar is

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast