Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Album of the week

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras
    And also en kaathale song la Prabhu song ku etha maathiri tune la vaasichittu irukkumbothu Meenaxi Seshadri varuvaanga. udane antha tune anjali anjali ku maarum briefly..appuram again it will flow back to the original tune...... Sooper ah irukkum
    ya that part is just amazing.

hehe
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rama, go for the kill......bring in Alaipauhthey.....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little info 'bout the Duet cdwhich i PROUDLY own ( actually my dad bought it way back in 94)

The cd was released by pyramid, that time mostly all Rahman album was released by Pyramid, the quality is great & works fine until know.

It has a booklet with the motto 'adding a new dimension to music' with KB, ARR & VM photo inside with the usual credits of Rahmans team

Sax (western) - Raju
    (classical) - Kadri Gopalnath

Flute & Rhythm - Naveen & Raja

Audio Engineers - H.Sridhar & Sivakumar

Keyboard - WHO ELSE

funny it didn't mention drums Sivamani's name

At the end of the booklet it feature's A.R.Rahman "future" release under Pyramid ; May Matham, Puthiya Manargal, Vandi Cholai & BR's Thiruvizha maybe it has undergone changes in the name

The cd has 9 tracks minus the two poems (should've been included ) don't bother 'bout asking the other half of the songs in the cd

one more thing it comes with a 35.00 price tag

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little info 'bout the Duet cdwhich i PROUDLY own ( actually my dad bought it way back in 94)

The cd was released by pyramid, that time mostly all Rahman album was released by Pyramid, the quality is great & works fine until know.

It has a booklet with the motto 'adding a new dimension to music' with KB, ARR & VM photo inside with the usual credits of Rahmans team

Sax (western) - Raju
    (classical) - Kadri Gopalnath

Flute & Rhythm - Naveen & Raja

Audio Engineers - H.Sridhar & Sivakumar

Keyboard - WHO ELSE

funny it didn't mention drums Sivamani's name

At the end of the booklet it feature's A.R.Rahman "future" release under Pyramid ; May Matham, Puthiya Manargal, Vandi Cholai & BR's Thiruvizha maybe it has undergone changes in the name

The cd has 9 tracks minus the two poems (should've been included ) don't bother 'bout asking the other half of the songs in the cd

one more thing it comes with a 35.00 price tag

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant help remembering the day i bought Alaipayuthey audio. I was doing my first yr engineering at tiruchendur then. I went restless when i saw the promos in Dailythanthi. I was waiting for the day of its release. Madras talkies had been constantly giving promos on the paper without mentioning the date of audio release. Finally came the D day. I, along with some other ARR fans bunked the classes and went to the music shop and enquired if the cassettes had arrived ( I was not having a CD player then). But the shop keeper had said that it wud take atleast a day's time from the actual day of release. Engalukko Porumai illa... We caught a bus to Tuticorin which is the nearest city ti tiruchendur. Then we started our hunt for the cassette. It was just 10 am and the cassettes had not arrived. We all waited till 1 pm and when we finally got the cassette in our hands, we felt as if we had waited for 10 months and delivered a baby..

(Aftermath incidents to be continued tomorrow...)
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant help remembering the day i bought Alaipayuthey audio. I was doing my first yr engineering at tiruchendur then. I went restless when i saw the promos in Dailythanthi. I was waiting for the day of its release. Madras talkies had been constantly giving promos on the paper without mentioning the date of audio release. Finally came the D day. I, along with some other ARR fans bunked the classes and went to the music shop and enquired if the cassettes had arrived ( I was not having a CD player then). But the shop keeper had said that it wud take atleast a day's time from the actual day of release. Engalukko Porumai illa... We caught a bus to Tuticorin which is the nearest city ti tiruchendur. Then we started our hunt for the cassette. It was just 10 am and the cassettes had not arrived. We all waited till 1 pm and when we finally got the cassette in our hands, we felt as if we had waited for 10 months and delivered a baby..

(Aftermath incidents to be continued tomorrow...)
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALAIPAAYUTHEY

marakka mudiyathu especially kaadhal sadugudu

and endrendrum.maddy intro

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibha
    ALAIPAAYUTHEY

marakka mudiyathu especially kaadhal sadugudu

and endrendrum.maddy intro
    yup, maddy's intro was one of the most memorable intros ever....IMO......great music to start his career with.....

ajay..... .....even i was in 1st yr engg when AP came.... .......btw, ppl. are going to guess our age if we give personal details like this.... ...waiting for part2....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sudhir

AP was the first movie i saw in chennai.i still remeber da claps for ARR's name...even mani sir didn't get such claps

MADHAVAN ku claps was aweosme...... i think i went like 2nd day 2nd show but can't remember da theatre

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibha
    MADHAVAN ku claps was aweosme...... i think i went like 2nd day 2nd show but can't remember da theatre

naaNga eLLaarum idha nambittoem !
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast