Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Album of the week

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumar2020
    Quote Originally Posted by muzammil_fr
    What Happend the singer Aslam Mustafa, He was good Rap singer, who sing in KAllori Saalai and SambaSamba, after his own albem Mittai Murasu, i don't see him anywhere.
    if im not mistaken here muhamad aslam who sang maricham in jok is the same aslam mustafa of the late 90's
    no, the voices are completely different and tamil too.....aslam mustafa was "chota" udit whereas the guy in maaricham had a better tamil......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    What Happend the singer Aslam Mustafa, He was good Rap singer, who sing in KAllori Saalai and SambaSamba, after his own albem Mittai Murasu, i don't see him anywhere.
    if im not mistaken here muhamad aslam who sang maricham in jok is the same aslam mustafa of the late 90's
    no, the voices are completely different and tamil too.....aslam mustafa was "chota" udit whereas the guy in maaricham had a better tamil......
    _________

Post Thanks / Like
    _________

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by music man
    A.R.RAHMAN THE GREAT

Today I was watching one old SPB live program on Vijay TV. After singing many songs, he came to sing the song "Thoda Thoda Malaranthena" from the movie INDIRA...

After the song got over, he said one interesting thing about the song praising Rahman's genuisness in tat song..

He said tat the instrument tat comes in the song(1.13 minute) is not flute but Rahman himself whistled tat tune(he whistles tat sound).. I was totally surprised...I have never thought it to be a human made sound...Now I am hearing tat song again and again...

Then he praised Rahman lot and prayed tat Rahman shud get an Oscar award for those 3 songs and get an award scoring for a Hollywood movie...

Friends...Please hear tat song again in tat 1.13 minute...
    This tidbit made me bring this album

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    music man wrote:
    A.R.RAHMAN THE GREAT

Today I was watching one old SPB live program on Vijay TV. After singing many songs, he came to sing the song "Thoda Thoda Malaranthena" from the movie INDIRA...

After the song got over, he said one interesting thing about the song praising Rahman's genuisness in tat song..

He said tat the instrument tat comes in the song(1.13 minute) is not flute but Rahman himself whistled tat tune(he whistles tat sound).. I was totally surprised...I have never thought it to be a human made sound...Now I am hearing tat song again and again...

Then he praised Rahman lot and prayed tat Rahman shud get an Oscar award for those 3 songs and get an award scoring for a Hollywood movie...

Friends...Please hear tat song again in tat 1.13 minute...

This tidbit made me bring this album
    Wow....Superb...One of my favorite albums

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My all time favourite is from this album- Nila Kaigiradhu...
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indhra.......... chanceh illatha oru album...... it is semma sweet and one of those rare ARR albums that impressed in the first hearing itself...... Ippo kooda indhra songs ketta antha nostalgic feeling varuthu .............
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    nila kaigiradhu- always makes me relax and forget everything.....

odakaran maarimuthu- suerb song

thoda thoda- nice melody but not my favorite

acham illai

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I too watched that SPB program. I was surprised too. Amazing talent. I love this album.
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    1)Acham Acham illai-->Superb song..Has a good patriotic element in it, even today in days of national importance, our TV channels beam this song.

2)Nila Kaigiradhu-->Both the variations are good...It was Harini's first song and the rest is history..Hariharan's version is my pick, superb semi classical melody..Beautiful guitars and flute with light percussions.
    Even today in all the music talent hunt programs, kids as well as seniors sing this song to show case their prowess(Is it Kaapi raag??)

3)Thoda Thoda--> Heavenly melody..One of the favourites of the legendary SPB. Nowadays more people sing this song on stage. Once SPB said in Vijay TV,"Ennaku Rahman mela romba kovam,enna intha madhiri arumayana melodykala avar ippo kodukka mattengiraru"....This appreciation is enough for this song..

4)Oda Kaara-->Highly under rated song..But a huge hit..Simple and effective percussions..Good bass guitar..Excellent singing..Note the piano entry when the hero enquires about his girl-" Matha katha ennakethuku yen kuruvi eppadi irrukku"....Wow..Rahman u rock...

Most or all ARR fans will want an another Indira..This is one of my favorite albums..

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast