Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Best tamil comedy dialogues

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber tamilsify's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like Surya, I also loved Winner and its comedy scenes. They dialogues between Prasanth and Vadivelu were so subtle but that's what made them so funny. Especially the scene where Vadivelu leaves Prasanth's clothes in Riyaz's house. He acts as if he is the master of getting things abck and takes Prasanth along with him to the house at night to retreive them secretly. Vadivelu gives Prasanth a two packs of biscuits (many of which Prasanth ends up eating himself .) There unknowingly Vadivelu mingles with a real thief and when the real thief gets caught, he calls Vadivelu "the guru who taught him." Winner is a real must see movie just for Vadivelu!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Winner comedy is the best of the season!
    I also liked the scene in which vadivelu after "severly" treated by goondas is being rescued by prasanth. When prasanth is driving vadi to home they were intervened by riaz and co. then vadi orders prasanth to put brake. Prashanth applies brake suddenly ,vadi flies in air and lands in the hip of a riaz&co member.
    Vadi Asks" aen konjam eraki vidarathu" the other one replies "naana aethi vitaen"

Damn! That's so funny!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Goundamani-Satyaraj combo is a sure winner!

One such instance will be Malabar Police.
    Was in stitches almost throughout the movie.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Saarangapaani's "Konjam Vellayappanai thalreengala" in Missiamma!
    2. NTR's "Vatraadha Selvame Vaazhga nee Vaazhga" fro Maya Bazaar.
    3. Ranga Rao's "Bhale Dimbaka and hoi Jambo with Jambo replying Hoi Thalaiva" were very funny in Maaya Bazaar, bettering the telugu version of these dialogues.
    4. Thangavelu's "Mannar and Co" and "Ennaadhu Raakshasan pondaatiyaa" from Kalyana-p-parisu.
    5. Daisy Rani's "Maaganam porundhiya Sreemaan sunderrajan" from yaar payyan, a movie which has me in splits everytime I see it.
    6. Thangavelu's "Sing Savoury" from Kaidhi Kannayiram. First recorded instance of Tamil - English fusion and trans literation for humorous purposes
    7. Nagesh's "Indha kaanja sarugu lle kaanja sarugu, adhu maela, 'sarrak', 'sarrak'" in Kaadhalikka Neramillai.
    8. Baalaiah's "Ennadhu oru ponnu ulla kannaa?? " from the same movie.
    9. Nagesh's "Modhalle indha paalkaaran kanakkai theethupudanum" from Thiruvilayaadal
    10. Nagesh's "Ingu ellaame neer dhaan polirukkiradhu" and "Ummaip poal rendu paer, vaendaam, neer oruthare poadhum" from the same.
    11. Nagesh's "Parisaa, innum konja naeram ange irundhirundhaa odhaye kidachirukkum" from Thiruvilayaadal.
    12. Nagesh's " En paatu dhaan, pinne mandabadhile yaaro ezhudhinadhayaa unga kitta kaatren?" from thiruvilayaadal.
    13. Goundamani's "Ivanai vidunga, ivan freeya kudutha phenylaiyum kudippaan" from Karagaattakaaran.
    14. Goundamani's "Yaen jappanle jaakie chan kooptaago, americavile michael jackson kooptago " from Karagaattakkaaran.
    15. Goundamani's "Idho paar seyyaradhaiyum senjuttu, thiruvizhavile tholanju pona kozhandhai maari paakaraan paaru" from Karagaattakkaran.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    THose are hilarous too!
    Jai Ganesh,
    NTR is in Maya Bazaar?

There is a scene in Winner when Vadi tries to get Kiran's attention in a temple, and tosses a rock and accidently hits the priest so the priest goes,
    "Dai Yendha Kalavani payyen da kall adichadhu?!!!!!?"
    Vadi: Deepa aaradhanai kaatravana kooda theeviravathy aaki vechi yiru kangale ya!"

Everyone throws their sickles at him. That was just...
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NTR is Lord Krishna in Maaya Bazaar.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PS: WHOO!!!! I'm now officially a partner of the CO that I work for!!!!!!

Congrats!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Though I like Vivek a lot, that comedy sequence of Vadivelu in WINNER is the best I've ever seen ... I was laughing like crazy !!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber MovieFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must of seen Winner about fifty times....it was so good. I was really disappointed that it did not do that well at the box office, because that movie deserved it just for the comedy. I also like Vadivelu's comedy in "Friends." The whole gang, Vadivelu, Vijay, Surya, and Ramesh Khanna were brilliant in the comedy scenes. Especially in the scene where Vijay and Surya carry off Vadivelu in his bed sleeping thinking that he is Ramesh Khanna. Vijay unknowingly beats him up without realizing that he is not Ramesh Khanna, but his chittapa. Vadivelu is actually underneath the sheets when he is being bashed by Vijay so he doesn't know the two kidnappers who did this to him. And then he vows to find the two kidnappers (Vijay and Surya) which eventually leads to a lot of laughs
    Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Q,
    Thanks!!!
    Back after a while...

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast