• Around the world in 80 days - 2004

0 0%
  • The Myth - 2005

0 0%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JACKIE CHAN - A King of Action + Comedy

Senior Member Senior Hubber sipi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea.. jackie & samo combination always give a best result...

project A, wheels on meals, police story, twin dragons, mr. nice guy are some of the examples...

and jackie appeared as second hero in samo many movies like twinkle twinkle little star....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first Jackie Chan movie that I saw was Police Story, the best police story I like is the fourth one

It's great to hear that his doing another sequel to Rush Hour. He's really good doing sequels, never failed at the BO, nobody dares to do that

Great thread sipi
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Post Thanks / Like
    rayan36

i would say, CRIME STORY is the best police story ever seen in my life. Thats a real story took up from the police crime. :thumpsup: wonderful concept, screenplay and direction.

its not a regular movie like him with comedy... The story ends up like a true police life... good one...

and "a new police story" is also a wonderful story of a police inspector. he received a best actor award in this movie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rayan36
    It's great to hear that his doing another sequel to Rush Hour. He's really good doing sequels, never failed at the BO, nobody dares to do that
    yes no body... only he can beat himself on his every movie...

have u seen, WHO AM I??? the jumping scene from a building? wonderful one... i was scared abt his risk

and what abt gorgeous? he just jumped inside 3 x 3 feet open window.... its really a tough one... at his 45th age...

Post Thanks / Like
    Jackie Chan ! I have seen more movies by Jackie Chan than any other non Tamil actor. He is doubtlessly the best entertainers. I kind of lost touch after he came to Hollywood. Post Rumble in the Bronx - I've only seen the 2 Rush hour flicks and Who Am I. Not the most interesting.

The Police Story series are easily his most riveting but I like him better in the rural historicals (like Revenge, Challenge etc.). Some of the unbelievablly crazy stunts for Meals on Wheels. The scene in Twin Dragon where he jumps 'into' the window of a car is fantastic (as always we get to see the painful efforts in the end-credits )
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Jackie Chan ! I have seen more movies by Jackie Chan than any other non Tamil actor. He is doubtlessly the best entertainers. I kind of lost touch after he came to Hollywood. Post Rumble in the Bronx - I've only seen the 2 Rush hour flicks and Who Am I. Not the most interesting.

The Police Story series are easily his most riveting but I like him better in the rural historicals (like Revenge, Challenge etc.). Some of the unbelievablly crazy stunts for Meals on Wheels. The scene in Twin Dragon where he jumps 'into' the window of a car is fantastic (as always we get to see the painful efforts in the end-credits )

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, wheels on meals is one more good entertainment & stunt film. The scating scene are very humorous one. good movie...

revenge or challenge - mr. nice guy is a wonderful movie. (it was remaked into tamil as "NADIGAN") and the new police story is also a wonderful challenging. especially the climax scene, how jackie fix the pistol.

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sipi

have u seen, WHO AM I??? the jumping scene from a building? wonderful one... i was scared abt his risk

and what abt gorgeous? he just jumped inside 3 x 3 feet open window.... its really a tough one... at his 45th age...
    let me recall.....is the building with the windows shaped liked stairs, if it is it's a great stunt NEVER to be tried if you've seen the end credits in the movie, Jackie was gonna fall from the building, he was like holding his breath, he is risking his life doing his own stunts

I remember one movie I think it's Rumble In the Bronx when he jumped from a bridge to a hoovercraft & landed incorrectly which eventually broke his arm
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Post Thanks / Like
    if there is one guy who is fit for the millions of salary given in cine filed...thats jackie chan!

Post Thanks / Like
    CP : nice thread - but you havent incuded Armour Of God in the polls

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast