Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoovanam By Isaac Thomas

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar thanks for the info..i thought he was a debutant or something...Dinesh,Shankar and Scale..let us not make it a big matter...for IR fans..appreciating BGMs done by ARR is abit hard not because they are bad but because of the totally different style of implementation...let us agree to disagree and not wander off the topic people..please :P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Guy Issac Thomas.. spare this thread for him rather than using this thread to praise and glorify ARR.

Can someone post review on the album?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    kamarajc i already have posted..first postai paarungo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarajc
    Poor Guy Issac Thomas.. spare this thread for him rather than using this thread to praise and glorify ARR.

Can someone post review on the album?
    hi,how abt posting ur review on the songs?shankar did u listen?whats yr opinion?

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rekhs_h
    incidentally my husband is directing along with newton a lyricist the movie thoovaanam,surya launched our audio,and md is isaac thomas,we r shooting the songs now,wld appreciate if u guys sent in ur prayers too as we fm the thoovaanam team suffer fm acute butterfiles in our tummies) sorry if this thread is not abt this,just wanted u guys to know.anyone interested for more news cn mail me at rekhs_h@yahoo.com.one small request cn i pls b called simply as rekhs!
    and thanks a gallon for the welcome
    Welcome once again rekhs

Wishing you and your entire team best of luck. I am sure you will do an excellent job. We will await with abated breath to witness the birth of a new star.

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing you and your entire team best of luck. I am sure you will do an excellent job. We will await with abated breath to witness the birth of a new star.

[/quote]

hey guys
    just 1dered if any of u wld like to come for our shoot of sms-ilae song
    if so pls mail me
    thanks and looking fwd to u as passers-by in our song :0

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    rekhs,
    Wishing your team all the very best.

Dig:
    Saw this movie called nayi neralu (based on a brilliant movel by Dr. S L Bhyrappa) by Girish Kasaravalli. Issac thomas Kottukapally has scored the music. A brilliant score. I just hope he's done a good job in thoovanam too.

He seems to be a trained WC person. His modern songs lack the punch, but the violin theme in the album is quite good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    rekhs,
    Wishing your team all the very best.

Dig:
    Saw this movie called nayi neralu (based on a brilliant movel by Dr. S L Bhyrappa) by Girish Kasaravalli. Issac thomas Kottukapally has scored the music. A brilliant score. I just hope he's done a good job in thoovanam too.

He seems to be a trained WC person. His modern songs lack the punch, but the violin theme in the album is quite good.
    thanks shankar
    keeping our toes crossed

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ITK was already known to Balumahendra, as he did the background score BGM for his Kadhai Neram in SunTv. I remember this distinctly 'coz i was expecting IR to be in the credits.. and this name came up. For sure, he didnt spoil the BM-way of story telling, rather elevating the mood by silence. The serial had a haunting male solo humming as the title score.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12