Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoovanam By Isaac Thomas

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoovanam By Isaac Thomas

http://sevenmountain.blogspot.com/20...io-review.html

You guys got to listen to the first four songs....there is something unique about this guy in the way he tunes his songs...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the song by Naresh Iyer is not so good ....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean the SMS illae song?...yeah..the song is very typical of current crop now....just listen to the first four songs...:P

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hulkster,
    Issac thomas kodukkapali (hope i got the spelling right), is a very gifted composer. His BG Score for Dweepa (which won soundarya the national award) was fantastic.

IMO, He's the only one that can be compared to Raja in the BG Score dept. His knowledge of WC is quite good as well.

Let me listen to the numbers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    Hulkster,
    Issac thomas kodukkapali (hope i got the spelling right), is a very gifted composer. His BG Score for Dweepa (which won soundarya the national award) was fantastic.

IMO, He's the only one that can be compared to Raja in the BG Score dept. His knowledge of WC is quite good as well.

its cool u put IMO.... coz the fact.... ARR is another great man in BGM department, won various awards for this section in Hindi [ Best Background Music Score ].... even the latest RDB got 1.... not sure y few IR fans never ever agrees that ARR is another great person in BGM dept... ever since Roja
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Devoted Hubber kamalsurya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Hulkster,

its cool u put IMO.... coz the fact.... ARR is another great man in BGM department, won various awards for this section in Hindi [ Best Background Music Score ].... even the latest RDB got 1.... not sure y few IR fans never ever agrees that ARR is another great person in BGM dept... ever since Roja
    That was a good one.Enna timing pa dinesh unakku

Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>
    ARR is another great man in BGM department, won various awards for this section in Hindi [ Best Background Music Score ].... even the latest RDB got 1.... Thumbs Up!
    <<<<

Would appreciate, if you put that 'IMO' claim as well. For all his composing abilities, ARR hasn't shown his class in BGM except in movies like 1947 earth & Bose - the forgotten Hero & WOHE (which had some very interesting themes). Again, this is MO.

I won't even talk about RDB's BG Score.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do you have to quote "IMO" always to express your opinions.

Are you guys into someone's id and posting these comments?

End Dign

Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>
    ARR is another great man in BGM department, won various awards for this section in Hindi [ Best Background Music Score ].... even the latest RDB got 1.... Thumbs Up!
    <<<<

Would appreciate, if you put that 'IMO' claim as well. For all his composing abilities, ARR hasn't shown his class in BGM except in movies like 1947 earth & Bose - the forgotten Hero & WOHE (which had some very interesting themes). Again, this is MO.

I won't even talk about RDB's BG Score.
    nope...ive already wrote there its A FACT ...it wont be IMO ... :P .... its funny ur alwiz hitting on ARR.... do u still have this veri on ARR coz he made it big???

Kisna had great BGms too... esp the Flute & Piano....wow...mind blowing... not only the tune was excellent...the way the flute & piano 'responded' to each other''s note was as if 'they' r talking & expressing thier love....

- back to the topic ... END -

Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>
    nope...ive already wrote there its A FACT Wink
    <<<<

Your writing it in caps doesn't make it a fact. You can go ga ga over whatever he gives you, that doesn't make it a fact.

I have nothing against arr... I wudn't've said "for all his composing abilities" had i got something against him, and I am not here to prove I'm a neutral hubber.

I reiterate that I like arr's composing abilities, but he has a long, long way to go in BGM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast