Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: THIRUKKURALH

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TIRUVALLUVAR AND VEDAM

and Our Super Genius FSG manupulated it to Nonsense, and letr me complete the Thiruvalluvamalai fully for Viewers:

"CheyyaMozhikkuth Thiruvalluvar molintha
    PoiyaaMozhikkum Porul Ondre- Cheyya
    Vatharkuriyar Anthanare Yarayinennai
    Itharkuriyar Allathalal "- VelliVeedhiyar[/b]
    Again Solomon mixes Anthanar and Paarpaan following his Vedhic forefathers of 10nth century CE

I have already defined who are Paarpaans quoting tholkappiam and what are their duties. Further I will write it in "Tamil is elder to Sanskrit" thread.

Anthanar is different in meaning.

"Anthanar Noorkkum Araththirkum Aathiyae
    Ninrathu Mannavan Kole" - Kural - 543.

means King's ruling is the cause for Anthanar writting. It is open and research is made by analysing the facts of natural.

"Noolae karakam Mukkol Manaye
    AAYUM Kalai Anthanarkkuriya" - Tholkappiam - Cheyyuliyal - 71.

Here I want to mention that "Aayithal"- research can be done only by material way. Hence whatever Anthanar observe in this world is made in his writting. This is natural and not artificial. Anthanar is meant for "Aram"

ThiruvalluvaMalai- in majority songs tells us that Thiruvalluvar wrote Kural to Give the Vedic Messages in Easy to understand Tamil Couplets.
    Vedhic genius bluffs something here

Parppan means Brahmins only in ALL references in Tholkappiyam and I HAVE also quoted MaraimalaiADIgal in Tamil is Elder forum and Kural - Marappinum refers Brahmins and Vedas only, and I QUOTE From Mayilai Sivamuthu- Urai, and he gives
    Ooththu- Vedam or Marai as meaning of word, and again Namakkal Kvaignar gives the same meaning, and all Old COmmentareis of the Last 1000 years says that way only.
    "oththu"(kuril) is the correct word. Theveneyap Pavanar's Urai is logical and acceptable one of what I said.

Aruthozil- Othutal for self - Teach to others -2
    Vettal for self - do for others - 2
    Etal and Receive - 2 Total -6
    and FSG DOESnot even leave Sangam song to nonsesne interpretation.
    There is no poetry or verse in Sankam Anthology giving "NUMBER IDENTIFICATION" without giving all the theme aspects

I can challenge you in this Solomon Without grouping one by one there won't be numbering

"Avai Prarch cheithal" can not be numbered and this is numbered by Solomon to spread his evil Vedhic message

I will write later what "Aru Thozhil" means.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

TIRUVALLUVAR And Vetham

Friends,

I AM quoting verbatim from Mu.Varatharasanar- who was a formal Vice Chancelor of Annamalai University ( established Tiruvalluvar Pidam and Dr.Murugararathinam Chair, is considered as the Living Authority on Valluvar, and this Center has published more than 200 Research book on Valluvar) and Namakkal Kavignar Ramalingam Pillai and Mayilai Sivamuthu Urais for all of you.

Kural -Marappinum Ooththu Kolalam Parpan
    Pirappu Olukkam Kundrak Kedum Kural No 134.

Mu.Va: "Karra MARAI Porulai Maranthalam Mindum athanai Oothik Karruk kolla mudium; Anal Marai Oothuvanudaiya Kudipirappu, Oolukkam kunrinal kedum.

FSC AND THANI TAMIL DUBIOUSES- YOUR BIBLE Vakku- Poiye enkal Vazhi- Potri.

Namkkal Kavignar Urai:
    (Paarpan Vuyarnhtha Kulathan enpathu Avan Vetham Oothuvathal antru) Vetham Oothuvathai Maranthuvittalum Kutramillai; Brahmanan Thannudaiya Olukkathil Kurainthal Avan Vuyar Kulathan enpathu Alinthu Pogum.

FS.Canthi Vazhi- Forgery- Fraude engal vazhi Porti

Mayilai Sivamuthu:
    Parppan than katra MaraiPorulai maranthuponalum avan marupadiyum athaik Katru kolla mudium. Anal antha Parppan Nal Oolukkathil irunthu Thavari viduvane anal Mindum avan Nalla Kudip Pirappu Vudaiavanaka Evaralum Karuthap pada Mattan.
    Dictionary: Oothu- Marai allathu Vetham; Pirappozhukkam-Nalla Kudumbathil Piranthathanal vundaya Nalla Olukkam .

FSC- Bible Vakku- POIYE POTRI-POIYE ENGAL VAZHI- POIYE ENGAL NERI.

Friends, Tirukural is considered as a Noble Literature and regarded as the Master Piece of Tamil Literature and a Gift to World, Let this Anti-Truth Tamil Hypocrites do not corrupt Tamil

Now on Tamil Marriages Solomon gave quote from Silapathikaram:

"Mamoothu Parppan MARAI vazhi kattida
    Thi Valanch Cheithu"

Every time Marai or Vetham is said in Sangam Literature, it is always said as related to Anthanar or Parpan- depending on its Song usage- and F.S.Candhi's most of the interpretations have always been irrelevcant and meaningless and uses the same Techniques of Dr.Theivanayagam, and doing same horms to Tamils

Please Leave Kurals froM YOUR Mockery.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

TIRUVALLUVAF AND Vethams

Well Anchaneya.

Little harsh, but certainly the forgery of FSG is much more arragant and it is excellent you posted with proofs.

I REMEMBER, Even Mu.Karunanidhi and V.R.Neducncheliyan, G.U.POPe and even Arulapp-the ArchBishop funded Deivanayagam- referred Ooththu and Parppan as Vetham and Brahmins.

FSG Contiues with the same way as ThaniTamil founders, write anything without any proofs- forgery , faking all are permitted.

Tamil's Ancientness is known, these faking only defames.

Tholkappiyar as per Nachiniarkiniyar Vurai- is from Parasuramar Tribe Brahmin, with own name of "Thirana Thumagni", Valluvar as per Tradtions of Tamil was a son of Brahmin Father withan intercaste marriage of lower caste women, and that Valluvar was a Brahmin. These Tradtions are more reliable than Non-sense of Kumari Kandam- Kadal Kol and other Frauds, which I indent to expose and also on Roots of words another Great Anti-Linguistic Fradulant Science.
    Valluvar be saved from Forgers.
    MosesMohammedSolomon

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends,

“Nunniya Noolpala Karpinum MatrunTHAN
    UNMAI ARIVE MIKUM” - Valluvam.

I believe in this “THAN UNMAI ARIVU”- “Sontha Arivu” – and we cannot expect this from ‘Vedhavakku Vedhiars’ like solomons & Ancheneyans

And these Vedhics coined new word 'Bible Vakku' and since I call them 'Vedha Vakku Vedhiar" thinking that I am christian (personal attack 'F' in my name does not specify christian / muslim / Hindu name fernandes-fathima-ferosmani ). You can call me some other fittable name

Vedha vakku,Bible vakku(which is against scientific 'Kopernicas' invention) or Quran Vakku - all are equally same based on religious fundamentalism which should be rejected in this kind of globalised discussions.

Vedhics always go to the extend even puranas,stories & other lies to support their purpose.

But in this educated information era all their bluffs will be put into sand

If there is no variation in the meaning of Kural there could be only one “urai” for that.I have found all of ‘Thirukkural urais’ were based on either Dravidian / Vedhical system which I find entirely different from the prevailing situations of Sankam era tamil society.

I didn’t not quote and manipulate same from any “Urai” as This forgery fathers(now they should understand what forgery means) like Solomon did in this thread about “Ezhupirappu & Pathirupaththu poetry” which I revealed earlier in this thread. Actually these Vedhics should call themselves as forgeries

All my view about “oththu” is my original decipherment based on tamils history & logical sequence of truths. Readers might have observed that I have shown literary evidences right from tholkappiam & Thirukkural. “Paarpaans’ of sankam period are part of marriage rituals and valluvar found mentioning them under “Illaraviyal” part is fittable.

As an observer and truth seeker I have every right to question any foolish PhD.s and other wishful scholars.

Dear Forgery makers,

1. Why don’t you answer my last post mentioning the manipulation of “Pathitruppaththu” ?

2. Can you show single literary evidence that Anthanars & Paarpaans are same ?

Don’t put “Chantrores” into present worst caste system making the thread an uncomfortable one and moderators will take necessary action.

Take care Vedhic boys , I may come late but with latest ideas & proofs to wipe out your Vedhic frauds

f.s.gandhi

"Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Post Thanks / Like

TIRUKURAL AND VEDAS

Friends,

I Regret on great conterversy, and that's due to Wanted Forcible Mis-interpretation of Sangam Literature.

Tholkappiyam refers Pre-marriage love as Kalaviyal and Marriage as Karpiyal, and Marriage is done by Parpanan-Brahmin.

Tholkappiyam also tells other Tamil type of Worship, otherthan Vedic and confirmed by Sangam Literauture.

I shall post them shortly.

On Brahmins- Anthanars and Parpanan are same- FSG can see Silapathikaram and Manimekhalai which repeats many times interchangingly.
    KURUNTHOGAI Says:
    Padiva Vundi PARPANA magane
    ELUTHAK KaRPIN Ninsol Vullum- 156.
    Elutha Karpu means Vethams.

I AM quoting even Ooththu:

Ooththudai Anthnarku Oppavai ellam Manimekhalai 13: 26

Ooththudai Anthanar Vurai Nool kidakail Silapathi 22:70

Varthigan thannaik Kaththanar Ombik
    Koththozil Elaiyavar Komurai Andrik
    Paduporul Velvip PARPPAN Evan ena Sila 23: 100-104.

Friends, to make Tamil better or Older You do not have to twist Tiruvalluvar, and that's not certainly good.
    Friends- Elupirappu - I HOLD still is Several, but this is not the forum to discuss, but FSG Please read Kural 639 and 1278, WHICH Elu means Several.

All OtheR Kurals, FSG referred are wrongly Interpreted and Let me put myu reply in a day or two.
    MosesMohammedSolomon

Senior Member Senior Hubber Idiappam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TIRUKURAL AND VEDAS

Quote Originally Posted by solomon
    Friends,

I Regret on great conterversy, and that's due to Wanted Forcible Mis-interpretation of Sangam Literature.
    You are just doing that, Solomon - "Forcible Mis-interpretation of Sangam Literature".

Tholkappiyam refers Pre-marriage love as Kalaviyal and Marriage as Karpiyal, and Marriage is done by Parpanan-Brahmin.
    Where in the tholkappiam is that verse -- saying marriage is conducted by a brahmin??

Tholkappiyam also tells other Tamil type of Worship, otherthan Vedic and confirmed by Sangam Literauture.
    I shall post them shortly.
    Meanwhile what are the vedic worships mentioned in the tholkappiam?

On Brahmins- Anthanars and Parpanan are same- FSG can see Silapathikaram and Manimekhalai which repeats many times interchangingly.
    KURUNTHOGAI Says:
    Padiva Vundi PARPANA magane

I AM quoting even Ooththu:

Ooththudai Anthnarku Oppavai ellam Manimekhalai 13: 26

Ooththudai Anthanar Vurai Nool kidakail Silapathi 22:70

Varthigan thannaik Kaththanar Ombik
    Koththozil Elaiyavar Komurai Andrik
    Paduporul Velvip PARPPAN Evan ena Sila 23: 100-104.
    The Tamil word for Brahmin is Parpan - alright. But were did you dream that the words 'Aiyer, anthanar etc" refered to Brahmins??

Friends, to make Tamil better or Older You do not have to twist Tiruvalluvar, and that's not certainly good.
    Friends- Elupirappu - I HOLD still is Several, but this is not the forum to discuss, but FSG Please read Kural 639 and 1278, WHICH Elu means Several.
    Elu also means 'many' in Sangam Tamil. Anyway what has that word got to do with Tamil being older?

All OtheR Kurals, FSG referred are wrongly Interpreted and Let me put myu reply in a day or two.
    And try to get the Tamil verses type in Tamil. I have to spend at lease half-an-hour on each verses you post to figure out the lies you are trying to tell. Many hubber don't bother - they just ignore you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am busy now due to my sudden business company trip from saudi to Italy. However I try to put my postings whenever time permits

Solomon showed "Ooththu"(Nedil) for Anthanar not for Paarpaan 'Ezhu' in that particular Kural that I showed means only 'Seven'.

Check out tamil University Website containing 'Thirukkural' column. In that 'Oththu'(kuril) only mentioned.

'Eluthak karpu' in this does not mean Vedham / chathur vedhas and it only means 'Karpu Vazhkai' and the whole meaning is Parpaan's participation shall be in Karpu marriage Solomon your Vedhic mind directs you to derive wrong meaning Take care

Solomon should always digout new meaning:Should rely on Big bosses as guidance Then only new thinking will come out. True picture will come out .

We wanted to prove tamil elderiliness in 'Tamil is elder to Sanskrit' thread. We are doing it.

But Solomon deviated the topic talking about Anthanar & Paarpaan which readers may observe that his arguement does not sound well.

We always want Solomon to discuss about Kural and its meaning in convincing way and not his own wishful way. Readers may observe how he twists Kural which is belonging to whole humanity of world into his own way to solve his purpose. Certainly We have to refute it.

See you guys Have a nice time

f.s.gandhi

Post Thanks / Like

Tiruvalluvar and Vedas

Friends,

Due to accessebility problems I Could not visit and also I was busy.

We are here discussing Tiruvalluvar Views and Not Misinterpretations.

Valluvar says-
    Aapayan Kundrum AruThozhilar NOOL Marappar
    KaVALAN kAVAN Enin. - 560 and I QUOTE G.U.Pope- " If the Guaddian of the country neglects to guard it, the Produce of the Cows will fail, and the Men of Six Duties Viz BRAHMINS will forget the Vedas.
    Actually the Previous Kural, says that Rains will not come if King is not Properly Ruling, FRIENDS- In 100CE- when Valluvar wrote Kural Agriculture was the MAJOR part of Living and what is worse to Country - than Stoppage of Rain- Stopping of Vedas by Brahmins, is the view of THIRUVALLUVAR
    Tholkappiyar says

Iyer Panginum Amarar Suttium...

Amarar Kan Mudiyum Aaru Vagaiyanum...

Aaru vagaipatta Parppana Pakkamum...

Puram Says- Aru thozhil Anthanar Aram Pruinthu Edutha 397

Aaru Thozil Anthanar Arumarai Pala Pagarnthu- Kalithogai Vazhthu etc.,
    Friends,
    FSG and Idiyappam wants to twist Valluvar and want Truth to be hidden, not possible in this Net age.

What is the Duty of the KING- Valluvar is clear-

Anthanar Noorkum Arathirkum Aathiyai
    Nintratrhu Mannavan Kol - 543
    G.U.Pope again- The Scepture of the King is the Firm Support of tHE Vedas of the BRahmins and of all Virtues there in described.

Friends- Anthanar-Parpanar-Iyer have all been used depending on the requirement of the Songs Seiul, and all meant the same, and that is it.
    Please read Valluvar to know what Valluvar says and Not put your opinion on Kural. I AM noway supporter of Csteism and I only give what Valluvar says.
    MosesMohammedsolomon

Post Thanks / Like

Thiruvalluvar's Teaching for Humanity.

Friends,
    Tiruvalluvar remains as the Architect of Humanity, giving all ideas without directly invoking any God, names directly, and maintaining Secular everywhere, not once he has used the word-Tamil.Valluvar says:
    Than Vun Perkkathirku Than Pirithu Vun Vunban
    Enkanam Alum Arul. Kural-251
    If some body eats Flesh of other animal to maintain his body and flesh, he cannot expect Divine Blessings. Everybody must avoid eating Meat etc., if you want to reach God' Blessings.

Kavarum Kazhakamum Kaiyum Tharukki
    Ivariyar Illa kiyar. Kural 935
    Those who have entered to the habit of Gambling, and in constant touch with them Loses all things of Life and Perishes.

Avvithu Azhukaru Vudaiyavanai Seiyaval
    Thavvaiyai Katti Vidum. 167

If a man is getting of Envy of other Man's Wealth - Knowledge etc., then Goddess Lakshmi will Leave you and Send her Eleder Sister Moothevi to you.
    Friends, -Envy, Drinking, Meat EATING are Prohibited by Valluvar.
    MosesMohammedSolomon

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast