Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: THIRUKKURALH

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

puthiya urai.

¾¢ÕìÌÈû Ò¾¢Â ¯¨Ã, §ÀẢâÂ÷: Dr ¿Åሠ¦ºø¨Ä¡, M.A., D.Ltt., D. Ed. ±Ø¾¢ÂÐ. þ¾ýÀÊ:

«ó¾½ý = ?

«ÈÅ¡Æ¢ «ó¾½ý: (ÌÈû 8) ¸ð¼¨Ç þθ¢È ÅøĨÁ ¦ÀüÈ ÌÕ.

«ó¾½÷ ±ý§À¡÷ «È§Å¡÷: (ÌÈû: 30). «Æ¸¢Â ¾£ÀÁ¡¸ ´Ç¢÷(ÀÅ÷).
    À¨Æ ¯¨Ã¸û: ÓÉ¢Å÷.

þÅ÷ ¯¨Ã «ÈòÐôÀ¡ÖìÌ ÁðΧÁ ¦ÅÇ¢ÅóÐûÇЧÀ¡ø (Nov.2000) §¾¡ýÚ¸¢ÈÐ. (ሧÁ¡¸ý À¾¢ôÀ¸õ, 8, §À¡Ä¢Š ÌÅ÷ð¼÷Š§Ã¡Î, T.¿¸÷, ¦ºý¨É, 600017, ¦¾¡¨Ä§Àº¢: 4342232).

If the commentary for porudpaal has been published, please let me know.Thanks
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

aathi pakavan

¬¾¢À¸Åý ±ýÀÐ Ýâ À¸Å¨Éì (À¸Å¡¨Éì) ÌÈ¢ôÀÐ ±ýÀÐ Ó¨ÉÅ÷ ¿Åሠ¦ºø¨Ä¡ «Å÷¸Ç¢ý Å¢Çì¸õ.

¬ >¬Ì > ¬ì¸õ (¬Ì +«õ)
    ¬ > ¬¾¢ (¬+¾¢). ¾¢ ±ýÀÐ suffix À¢ý¦É¡ðÎ «øÄРŢ̾¢.

±É§Å ¬¾¢ ±ýÀÐ ¾Á¢§Æ¡Ìõ ±ýÀÐ þÅ÷ ¸ÕòÐ ±ÉÄ¡õ.

¬ì¸§Á ¦¾¡¼ì¸õ. ¬¾¢§Â ¦¾¡¼ì¸õ.

þó¾î ¦º¡ø ¾Á¢úî ¦º¡øÄ¡ì¸ Ó¨È¸Ç¢ýÀʨÁó¾ ¦º¡øÄ¡Ìõ.

¬¾õ ±ýÈ ¦º¡ø¨ÄÔõ "¬" ±ýÈ Ó¾É¢¨Ä§Â¡Î þÅ÷ ¦¾¡¼÷Ò ÀÎòÐÅЧÀ¡ø ¦¾Ã¢¸¢ÈÐ.

À¸× + «ý = À¸Åý ±ýÚ À¢Ã¢òÐûÇ¡÷.

¦Á¡Æ¢»¡Â¢Ú §¾Å§¿Âô À¡Å¡½÷, ÒÄÅ÷ ÌÆó¨¾ ¬¸¢§Â¡÷ §À¡ø, þÅÕõ þ¡ø¨Ä «¨¼Â¡Çõ ¸ñÎûÇ¡÷ ±ýÀÐ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢¼ò¾ì¸Ð.

Dr ¦ºø¨Ä¡ ÓõÓ¨È þó¾¢Â §¾º¢Â Å¢ÕÐ ¦ÀüÈÅ÷ ±ýÀÐõ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢¼ò ¾ì¸Ð.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like

cont'd

§ÀẢâÂ÷ ¿Åሠ¦ºø¨Ä¡ «Å÷¸Ç¢ý ¯¨Ã¢ø ÀÄ Ò¾¢Â §¸¡½í¸Ç¢Ä¢ÕóÐ ¦À¡ÕûÅ¢Çì¸õ ¦ºöÐûǨÁ ÒÄôÀθ¢ýÈÐ.
    Áí¸Äõ ±ýÀ Á¨ÉÁ¡ðº¢ ±Û󦾡¼ì¸òÐì ÌÈÙìÌ, Áñ¸Äõ ±ýÈ À¡¼§Á ¦¸¡ñÎ ¯¨ÃÅÌòÐûÇ¡÷. «Å÷ À¡÷¨Å¢ø Áñ¸Äõ > Áí¸Äõ ±ýÚ ¦¸¡ñÎûÇ¡÷ §À¡Öõ.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Devoted Hubber devapriya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiruvalluvar and Vedas.

Dear Friends,

We have a Peculiar situation; with Bismala wants to make Tiruvalluvar to say what they want to Mean and there by twisting Tirukural and Making it meaningless. I quote:
    //«ó¾½ý = ?

À¨Æ ¯¨Ã¸û: ÓÉ¢Å÷.//
    Bismala can you show me a Single “À¨Æ ¯¨Ã¸û” either for Tirukural or THolkappiyam- like the one and name the Urai Asiriyar. you have said or the author you have claimed said. I have given you that as per Maxmuller and Gilbert Slater that Casteism is not the part of Vedas.

ÁÛÅ¢ø ÌÈ¢ì¸ôÀðÎ þýÚ ÅÆ츢ÖûÇ º¡¾¢ Ó¨È §Å¾í¸Ç¢ý Á¢¸ô ÀƨÁÂ¡É ºÁÂò ¾òÐÅí¸Ç¢ø þ¼õ ¦ÀÚ¸¢È¾¡? "þø¨Ä" ±ýÈ ´§Ã¦º¡øÄ¢ø ¿¡õ «¨¾ «Øò¾Á¡¸ ÁÚòÐÅ¢¼Ä¡õ. ¦ÀÕﺢì¸ø Å¡öó¾ º¡¾¢ «¨ÁôÒ Ó¨Èò ¾¢ð¼òÐìÌ §Å¾ Ýì¾í¸Ç¢ø ±ò¾¨¸Â ¾ÃÓõ þø¨Ä. «Ð §À¡Ä§Å Ýò¾¢Ãâý þÆ¢¾¨¸ ¿¢¨Ä¨ÁìÌ ¾¡Ã§Á¡; Àø§ÅÚ ÅÌôÀ¢É÷ ´Õí§¸ ÌØÁ¢ Å¡Æ, ´Õí§¸ ¯ñ½ô ÀÕ¸ò ¾¨¼ Å¢¾¢ìÌõ ±ó¾î ºð¼§Á¡; Àø§ÅÚ º¡¾¢Â¢É÷ ¾õÓû ´ÕÅÕ즸¡ÕÅ÷ Á½ ¯È× ¦¸¡ûŨ¾ò ¾ÎìÌõ ӨȨÁ§Â¡; «ò¾¨¸Â Á½ ¯ÈÅ¡ø ÅÕõ À¢û¨Ç¸ÙìÌ Å¢Äì¸ ÓÊ¡¾ ¾£ìÌȢ¢ðÎð ¾£ñøò¾¸¡¾ÅḠ´Ð츢 ¨ÅìÌõ ¸ðÎôÀ¡§¼¡; ±Ð×õ «ÅüÈ¢ø þø¨Ä. «òмý º¢Åý, ¸¡Ç¢ ¸¢ÂÅ÷¸Ç¢ý «îºó ¾Õõ ¦ºÂø Өȸ¨Çô ÀüÈ£§Â¡; ¸ñ½É¢ý º¢üÈ¢ýÀì ¸Ç¢Â¡ð¼õ ÀüÈ¢§Â¡; .. ... §Åò¾¢ø ´Õ ÍÅÎ Ü¼ì ¸¢¨¼Â¡Ð. ¸¼×ÙìÌâ Á¾¢ô¨Àò ¾¦Á¦¾Éì ¦¸¡ñÎ ÀÆ¢ÝØõ ´Õ ÌÕÁ¡÷ ÌØÅ¢ý Å£õÒâ¨Á¸û, ÁÉ¢¾ þÉò¾¢ý þøÄí¸¨Ç Å¢Äí¸¢Éí¸Ç¢Ûõ ¸¢Æ¡¸ þÆ¢× ÀÎòÐõ Ó¨È ¸¢ÂÅü¨È ¾Ã¢ìÌõ ±ó¾î ºð¼Óõ «ÅüÈ¢ø þø¨Ä. ÌÆó¨¾ Á½ò¾¢üÌ ¾Ã§Å¡, ÌÆó¨¾ Å¢¾¨Å¸û Á½ò¨¾ò ¾¨¼¦ºö§š ¸½Åý À¢½òмý ¯Â¢ÕûÇ ¨¸õ¦Àñ½¢ý ¯¼¨ÄÔõ ¨Åò¦¾Ã¢ìÌõ ¦À¡øÄ¡ô ÀÆì¸ò¨¾ ¾Ã¢Å¢ì¸§Å¡ «¾¢ø ´Õ Å¡º¸í Ü¼ì ¸¢¨¼Â¡Ð. þ¨Å ¡×õ §Å¾ò¾¢ý ¦º¡øÖìÌõ ¦À¡ÕÙì̧Á Á¡ÚÀð¼¨Å." Quote fr0m Maxmuler “þó¾¢Â ¿¡¸Ã¢¸ò¾¢ø ¾¢Ã¡Å¢¼ô ÀñÒ”- ¸¢øÀ÷𠺢§Äð¼÷, ¾Á¢ú ¸¡.«ôÀ¡Ð¨Ã. Àì¸õ 40,41.

NOW SAYINg this word is Tamil, by trying to work out some root, in most cases the pattern which is used does not consider the Historic Linguistics- the usage of the relevant period Sangam Literature or others. And whether these roots follow Tholkappiyam rules of WordS.
    In most cases - No ? why You go by assumptions and not by Actual HISTORICAL Truths.

Now on Kurals where valluvar referred Anthanar, and what does it mean- there is no use quoting various Authors- who tells what MAla wants. For the Benefit of all Viewers - I take from Madurai Kamarajar University’s Kural Peedam established by Mu.Varadarajanar, and Peedam selected Lecturer. Selvi.Kamatchi Sinivasan, who was born in a Saivite family in Srilanka, came to India, served various collages before Joining the Kural Peedam. She had converted to Christianity also. She was of highest repute for integrity, and Peedam asked her to bring Books

1. ÌÈû ÜÚõ ºÓ¾¡Âõ
    2. ¾¢ÕÌÈÙõ ŢŢĢÂÓõ (Tirukural and Bible)
    3. ÌÈû ÜÚõ ºÁÂõ ( Religion of Tirukural) and One more also.

The books were published by Peetam after the death of the Author, i.e., the views represented edited by A team of Experts who made final Edition.
    The Author was selected for Her Strict Integrity, being a Christian Convert- as that was the time Deivanayagam was making with the political support of DMK rule and Pavanar links that Tiruvalluvar was Christian and Tirukural is a book based on Bible. The end result was that the Author Madam lost her beliefs on Christianity on researching Bible. Now let me come to the references of Anthanar in this.

«ó¾½÷ ±ý§À¡÷ «È§Å¡÷Áü ¦Èù×¢÷ ìÌõ
    ¦ºó¾ñ¨Á âñ¦¼¡Ø¸ Ä¡ý. 30

The author of the book analysises the Relligious situation in Tholkappiyam to and takes all references of every song in Sangam Literature, Tholkappiyam, Silapathikaram and Manimekhalai and confirms the research view.

I QUOTE:
    «ó¾½÷ Ñ¡üÌõ «Èò¾¢üÌõ ¾¢Â¡ö
    ¿¢ýÈÐ ÁýÉÅý §¸¡ø. 543

«ó¾½÷ ±ýÛõ ¦º¡üÌ ±ù×¢÷Ìõ ¦ºó¾ñ¨Á âñ¦¼¡Ø̧š÷ ±É ÅûÙÅ÷ ÜȢɡá¢Ûõ þíÌ «î¦º¡ø À¢ÃÁ¡½¨Ãì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¾¡¸ì ¦¸¡ûŦ¾ ¦À¡ÕóÐõ. «ó¾½÷ áø ±ýÀÐõ §Å¾õ ӾĢ ºÁÂëø¸¨Ç§Â ±ÉÄ¡õ. þùÅ¡§È À¨Æ ¯¨Ã¡º¢Ã¢Â÷¸û «¨ÉÅÕõ ¦À¡Õû ¦¸¡ñ¼É÷.
    «Ú¦¾¡Æ¢§Ä¡÷ ±É º¢Ã¢Â÷ ÌÈ¢À¢ð¼Ðõ À¢ÃÁ¡½÷¸¨Ç§Â ¡¾¡ø §ÅñÎõ. µ¾ø, µÐÅ¢ò¾ø, §Åð¼ø, §ÅðÀ¢ò¾ø, ®¾ø ²üÈø ±ýÛõ Ú ¦¾¡Æ¢ø¸û «Å÷ìÌâ ±ýÀÐ ºí¸ ¸¡Äò¾¢ø Óý¦À ÅÌì¸ôÀð¼Ð. þùÅ¡Ú ¦¾¡Æ¢ø¸û À¾¢üÚÀò¾¢ÛûÙõ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢¼ôÀðÎûÇÉ.

µ¾ø §Åð¼ø «¨ÅÀ¢È÷î ¦ºö¾ø
    ®¾ø ²üÈø ±ýÚ ÚÒâóÐ ´ØÌõ
    «Èõ Òâ «ó¾½÷ .. .. À¾¢üÚÀò¾Ð 24.
    ¦¾¡ø¸¡ôÀ¢ÂÕõ
    “ «ÚŨ¸ôÀð¼ À¡÷ôÀÉô Àì¸Óõ ¦º¡ø-75
    ±Éô À¡÷ôÀÉâý «Ú¦¾¡Æ¢¨Äì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢ð¼¡÷. §Å¾õ ӾĢ ºÁÂáø¸¨Çì ¸üÀÐ º¢ÈôÀ¡¸ «ó¾½÷ (À¢ÃÁ¡½÷) ¸¼¨Á ±É «ì¸¡ÄòÐ ¿¢ÄŢ ¸Õò¨¾ ÅûÙÅÕõ ²üÚì ¦¸¡ñ¼¡÷ §À¡Öõ.
    µÐÅ¢ò¾Öõ «Å÷¸û ¦¾¡Æ¢ø ¨¸Â¢É¡ø «ó¾½÷ «øÄ¡¾ À¢È÷ìÌõ
    (ÁýÉÅ÷ Ž¢¸÷ ÌÄò¾Åá?) §Å¾õ ӾĢ áø¸¨Çì ¸üÀ¢òòÅ÷ ±Éì ¸Õ¾Ä¡õ.

ÀÂý ÌýÚõ «Ú¦¾¡Æ¢§Ä¡÷ Ñ¡øÁÈôÀ÷
    ¸¡ÅÄý ¸¡Å¡ý ±É¢ý. 560

Áì¸û Å¡ú쨸¢ø §Å¾õ ӾĢ º¨ÁÂáü¸øÅ¢ìÌ þ¼õ ¯ñÎ, «¨Å Áì¸ðÌ ¿ý¨Á ÀÂôÀÉ ±ýÈ ¸ÕòÐ ²üÚì ¦¸¡ûÇô ÀΞɡ§Ä§Â «Åü¨È ¾Ã¢ôÀÐ ÁýÉÉ¢ý ¸¼¨Á¡¢üÚ.
    ¸¡ÅÄý ¸¡Å¡¦ÉÉ¢ý «Ú¦¾¡Æ¢§Ä¡÷ Ñ¡øÁÈôÀ÷ ±É ±îºÃ¢ì¸ô ÀÎÅÐõ ºÁ áø¸û ÁÈì¸ô Àξø ºÓ¾¡Âò¾¢üÌ §¸Î ±Éì ¸Õ¾ô ÀΞɡ§Ä§Â.

ÁÈôÀ¢Ûõ µòÐì ¦¸¡ÇÄ¡Ìõ À¡÷ôÀ¡ý
    À¢Èô¦À¡Øì¸í ÌýÈì ¦¸Îõ. 134

þìÌÈû À¡÷ôÀ¡¨ÃÔõ «Å÷ µÐõ §Å¾ò¨¾Ô§Á ÌȢ츢Ȧ¾ýÀÐ ¦¾Ç¢×. “ÁÈôÀ¢Ûõ µòÐì ¦¸¡ÇÄ¡Ìõ” (134) ±ýÈ ¦¾¡¼Õõ À¡÷ôÀ¡ý µò¨¾(§Å¾õ µ¾ì¸üȨ¾) ÁÈò¾Ä¡¸¡Ð. ´Õ¸¡ø ÁÈôÀ¢Ûõ Å¢¨ÃÅ¢ø ¾¢ÕõÀ µ¾¢ì ¸üÚì ¦¸¡ûÇø §ÅñÎõ ±ýü ¸Õò¨¾ò ¾Õõ
    Àì¸õ-194,195.

On Kural which was interpreted as Valluvar being against Vedas, the Peedam Author again confirms

«Å¢¦º¡Ã¢ó ¾¡Â¢Ãõ §Åð¼Ä¢ý ´ýÈý
    ¯Â¢÷¦ºÌò Ðñ½¡¨Á ¿ýÚ. 259
    ¾£ ãðÊ ¦ºöÂô ÀÎõ §ÅûÅ¢¨Âì â ÅÆ¢À¡Î ӨȨ§ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢¼ô Àθ¢ýÈÐ. §¾Å÷¸ÙìÌ ¯½Å¡¸ò ¾£Â¢Ä¢¼ÀÎõ ¦À¡Õ¨Ç§Â ż¦Á¡Æ¢Â¢ø †Å¢Š ±ýÀ÷, «Ð§Å ¾Á¢Æ¢ø “«Å¢” ¡¢üÚ, .. «Å¢ô¦À¡Õû¸¨Ç ¦¿ÕôÀ¢ø ¦º¡Ã¢óР¢Ãõ §ÅûÅ¢ ¦ºöŨ¾ Å¢¼ ´ýÈ¢ý ¯Â¢÷ ¦ºÌòÐ «¾ý °¨É ¯ñ½¡¨Á ¿ýÚ ±É ÅûÙÅ÷ þíÌ ÜȢɡ÷. þ¾É¡ø §ÅûÅ¢ ¾£ÂÐ ±É ÅûÙÅ÷ ¸Õ¾¢É¡÷ ±Éø ÌÁ¡? §ÅûÅ¢¨ÂÔõ ¿øľ¡¸ì ¸Õ¾¢ò¾¡§É §ÅûÅ¢ ¦ºö¾¨Ä Å¢¼ì ¦¸¡øÄ¡¨Á ¿ýÚ ±ýÈ¡÷. .. .. â §ÅûÅ¢ì¸Çò¾¢Ö§Á ¯Â¢÷즸¡¨ÄÔõ Å¢ÄíÌÀÄ¢Ôõ þø¨Ä. ÀÍ¡¸õ ±ÉôÀÎõ º¢Ä §ÅûÅ¢¸Ç¢ø ÁðΧÁ Å¢ÄíÌÀÄ¢ÂÇ¢ôÀ÷. ¦¿ö, À¡ø, ¾¡É¢Âí¸û ¾¡É¢Âí¸Ç¢É¡ø ¦ºöÂôÀð¼ ¯½×ô ¦À¡Õð¸û ¸¢ÂÅü¨È ¦¿ÕôÀ¢Ä¢ðÎõ §ÅûÅ¢¸û ¦ºöÅ÷ ( Author quotes this from " INDIA OF THE AGE OF THE BRAMANAS" book-iii, CHAP-2, The forms of Sacrifice- by Basu, Dr.Jogiraj.). ±É§Å ¯Â¢÷ì ¦¸¡¨Ä¢ýÈ¢ þùÅ¡Ú ¦ºöÂôÀÎõ §ÅûÅ¢¸û ÅûÙÅ÷ìÌ ¯¼ýÀ¡Î ±ý§È ¦¸¡ûÇÄ¡õ. Àì¸õ - 192,193.

FSG, Bismala, Idiyappam etc., has a peculiar problem, of denying the Indian Heritage, and the part played by every section of Indians.
    Tiruvalluvar must be viewed by what Valluvar said, and Not by Misinterpretting Tirukural.
    I intend to cover in History section of Indian Heritage- as to how Vedas are touched in Sangam Lit. and Tholkappiyam and also views of Pavanar etc., on this. I certainly do not believe Casteism is right or that any caste is superior, and though I Had this book for long, I did not want to put these, as Mala-FSG-iDIYappam-mahadevan etc., views in page no 6,7 as unwarranted blabbers need to be ignored, in spite of Anchaneya giving Verbatim of MuVa and others Vurais. As Mala started to quote again from Partial Author’s views, I have put this.
    All references of Vetham, Naalvetham, Maarai etc, in Sangam Lit. only refers to Inidan Vedas, and I intend to give more on this in appropriate threads.
    Leave Kural from these few Couplets if that is not to your liking. Ofcourse knowing these E.V.Ramasamy Naicker of Dravidian Movement said- “ ¦¾¡ø¸¡ôÀ¢Âý âÂì ÜÄ¢. â ¾÷Áò¨¾§Â ¾Á¢ú þÄ츽Á¡¸î ¦ºöРŢð¼ Á¡¦ÀÕõ ЧḢ.
    ¾¢ÕÅûÙÅý «ì¸¡Äò¾¢üÌ ²üÈ Å¨¸Â¢ø â ¸ÕòÐìÌ ¾Ã× ¦¸¡ÎìÌõ «ÇÅ¢ø ÀÌò¾È¢¨Åô ôüÈ¢ ¸Å¨Äô À¼¡Áø ¿£¾£ ÜÚõ ӨȢø ¾ÉÐ Á¾ ¯½÷§Â¡Î ²§¾¡ ÜÈ¢î ¦ºýÈ¡÷. ôì¸õ 7 ¾Á¢Øõ ¾Á¢ÆÕõ.
    Take views of Valluvar on Vegetarianism and God fearing and speaking truths, please,and more and more evidences can be added, but please stop with misinterpretations.
    DEVAPRIYA.

Post Thanks / Like

when, where?

FSG, Bismala, Idiyappam etc., has a peculiar problem, of denying the Indian Heritage, and the part played by every section of Indians.
    OK, Devapriya aka Uppumaa aka Soloman!!

You must first determine when the BrahmaNas were first ordained and where.

Were they a section of the Tamil community, selected from within the community in the Tamil-speaking region or were they from outside Tamil areas?

You have to determine these and few other basic questions first.

We have a Peculiar situation; with Bismala wants to make Tiruvalluvar to say what they want to Mean and there by twisting Tirukural and Making it meaningless. I quote:
    //«ó¾½ý = ?

À¨Æ ¯¨Ã¸û: ÓÉ¢Å÷.//
    Bismala can you show me a Single “À¨Æ ¯¨Ã¸û” either for Tirukural or THolkappiyam- like the one and name the Urai Asiriyar. you have said or the author you have claimed said. I have given you that as per Maxmuller and Gilbert Slater that Casteism is not the part of Vedas.
    I have already said in my post that Dr Navaraj Chelliah's urai is "Puthu Urai". He is not following any old commentary. So why do you bring in the old commentaries, I do not understand. You are not prevented from reading old commentaries. You are free to do so. Si what's your problem?
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like
    //ÁÛÅ¢ø ÌÈ¢ì¸ôÀðÎ ..........................................“þó¾¢Â ¿¡¸Ã¢¸ò¾¢ø ¾¢Ã¡Å¢¼ô ÀñÒ”- ¸¢øÀ÷𠺢§Äð¼÷, ¾Á¢ú ¸¡.«ôÀ¡Ð¨Ã. Àì¸õ 40,41.//

What's the relevance? This thread is about kuRaL and not manu and vedas!!

//NOW SAYINg this word is Tamil, by trying to work out some root, in most cases the pattern which is used does not consider the Historic Linguistics- the usage of the relevant period Sangam Literature or others. And whether these roots follow Tholkappiyam rules of WordS.
    In most cases - No ? why You go by assumptions and not by Actual HISTORICAL Truths. //

Is the word "anthaNar" a Sanskrit word according to you? What then is the root according to your historical linguistics? What are the Tolkaappiyam rules on words?
    I have told you many times before that such words are not used in the casteist sense in Sangam Lit.

//§¾Å÷¸ÙìÌ ¯½Å¡¸ò ¾£Â¢Ä¢¼ÀÎõ ¦À¡Õ¨Ç§Â ż¦Á¡Æ¢Â¢ø †Å¢Š ±ýÀ÷,//

It is quite clear to me that avi means aviththal (thiiyiduthal). It is a Tamil word and not the other way round. You are probably the author of the book in disguise and under a different name!!

//«Ú¦¾¡Æ¢§Ä¡÷ ±É º¢Ã¢Â÷ ÌÈ¢À¢ð¼Ðõ À¢ÃÁ¡½÷¸¨Ç§Â ¡¾¡ø §ÅñÎõ.//

This is the writer's opinion. Anyone can express any opinion. It is a free world with freedom of speech.

Please do a research for me. Read the Rig Veda and find out if the six jobs (aRuthozil) is mentioned in it!! Then let me have the quotation.

//Leave Kural from these few Couplets if that is not to your liking.//

You leave it alone if it is not to your liking and please close shop.

B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like

comparatives

"§Å¾õ ¿¡ý¸¢Ûõ ¦Áö¦À¡ÕÇ¡ÅÐ" ±ýÈ ¦¾¡¼Ã¢ø, "¿¡ñ¸¢Ûõ" ±ýÀÐ "¿¡ý¸¢¨ÉÔõ ¸¼óÐ" «øÄÐ "¿¡ý¸¢¨ÉÔõ Å¢¼" ±ýÈ ´ôÀ£ðÎô ¦À¡ÕÇ¢ø Åó¾Ð ±ýÚ ÓýÒ ´Õ ¾¢Ã¢Â¢ø ¦¾Ã¢Å¢ò¾¢Õó§¾ý.

"¿¡ñ¸¢É¢É¢Ûõ" ±ýÚ Åó¾¡ø¾¡ý ´ôÀ£ðÎô ¦À¡Õû ±ýÚ º¢Ä÷ «È¢Â¡Ð ÁÚòШÃò¾É÷.

þô§À¡Ð «ôÀÊ ÁÚôҨà ¦ºöÅÐ ¾ôÒ ±ýÀ¨¾ Å¢ÇìÌÓ¸Á¡¸. þÕ ÌÈû¸¨Çò ¾Õ¸¢§Èý.

"¾õÁ¢ý¾õ Áì¸û «È¢×¨¼¨Á" ±ýÚ ¦¾¡¼íÌõ ÌÈÇ¢ø, ´Õ "þý" ÁðΧÁ Åó¾Ð. þý ±ýÈ ¯Õ§À¡Î ¯õ ÅÃÅ¢ø¨Ä.

"¾õÁ¢ü ¦Àâ¡÷ ¾¡Áá ´Ø̾ø
    Åý¨ÁÔø ±øÄ¡õ ¾¨Ä".

¾õÁ¢ý ¦Àâ¡÷ ±ýÀÐ ¾õ¨ÁÅ¢¼ô ¦ÀâÂÅ÷ ±ýÈ ´À£ðÎô ¦À¡ÕÇ¢ø ÅÕ¸¢ÈÐ. þÃñÎ =þý §¾¨Å¢ø¨Ä ±ýÀÐõ þýÛ¼ý ¯õ §¾¨Å þø¨Ä ±ýÀÐõ ¦ÀÈôÀÎõ.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many times earlier in this thread the wrong meaning of kural expressed by Vedhic pratogonists were clearly explained by me with adequate historical & linguistic facts.

And Hats off to bis_mala taking pains to explain now the exact meaning of kural in this thread.

One Vedha manthra that these pratogonists follow is "Repeating lies again and again will come believable truth". This has been done by them all along their propogation centuries to centuries. In world history "koyabales" of Nazi Germany is an example.

However, for sample, I want to give the exact meaning of "Aruthozilore" as under. Anybody who wants to know the exact meaning of kural kindly go through www.tamilvu.org. Readers can also follow this website for exact meaning of kural.

560 Ýðòù¢ °ù¢Á ñÁªî£ö¤«ô£ó¢ Ëù¢ñøð¢ðó¢
    è£õôù¢ è£õ£ ªùù¤ù¢.

îñ¤ö¢ ñó¹¬ó - ë£. «îõ«ïòð¢ ð£õ£íó¢
    è£õôù¢ è£õ£ù¢ âù¤ù¢ - è£î¢îø¢°ó¤ò Üóêù¢ °®è¬÷»ñ¢ Üõó¢è좰ð¢ ðòù¢ð´ñ¢ àò¤ó¤è¬÷»ñ¢ è£õ£ù£ò¤ù¢ ; Ýðòù¢ °ù¢Áñ¢ - Üõù¢ ï£ì¢´ Ýè¢èÀñ¢ ð£ô¢ °ù¢Áñ¢ ; ÜÁ ªî£ö¤«ô£ó¢ Ëù¢ñøð¢ðó¢ - ÜÁõ¬èî¢ ªî£ö¤ô¢ ªêò¢«õ£¼ñ¢ îî¢îñ袰ó¤ò Ëô¢ èø¢ð¬î Üô¢ô¶ ð£ó¢ð¢ð¬î õ¤ì¢´õ¤´õó¢.

ºï¢î¤ù °ø÷¤ô¢ ªè£´é¢«è£ôóêù¢ ï£ì¢®ô¢ ñ¬öªðò¢ò£¬ñ Ãøð¢ðì¢ì¶.

"õ¤²ñ¢ð¤ø¢ Á÷¤õ¦ö¤ ùô¢ô£ù¢ñø¢ ø£é¢«è
    ð²ñ¢¹ø¢ ø¬ôè£í¢ ðó¤¶."

(°ø÷¢ . 19)

Ýîô£ô¢ «ñò¢ê¢êø¢ ¹ô¢ô¤ù¢ø¤ Ýè¢èÀñ¢ ð£ô¢îó£ . Üîù£ô¢ ªî£ìè¢èï¢ ªî£ì¢´ð¢ ð£ô¢ , îò¤ó¢ , «ñ£ó¢ , ªõí¢ªíò¢ , ªïò¢ âù¢Âñ¢ äõ¬èò¤ô¢ ñ£ï¢îªóô¢ô£ó¢è¢°ñ¢ ðòù¢ð좴õ¼ñ¢ Þù¢ø¤ò¬ñò£î Þòø¢¬è»í¾ Þô¢ô£ñø¢«ð£ñ¢ . °®ð¢ð£è¾ñ¢ àíõ£è¾ñ¢ ðòù¢ð´ñ¢ ð£½ñ¢ , àìø¢Å좬ìî¢ îí¤è¢°ñ¢ «ñ£¼ñ¢ , ͬ÷õ÷ó¢ê¢ê¤è¢ «èø¢ø ªïò¢»ñ¢ èô¢õ¤ èø¢«ð£¼è¢° ñ¤èî¢ «î¬õò£ù¬õ . èô¢õ¤ , Ëø¢èô¢õ¤»ñ¢ ªî£ö¤ø¢èô¢õ¤»ñ¢ âù Þ¼î¤øð¢ð´ñ¢ . Ëø¢èô¢õ¤»ñ¢ ðô ªî£ö¤ô£è¾ñ¢ ªî£ö¤ø¢èô¢õ¤»ñ¢ ðô Ëø¢Á¬øò£è¾ ñ¤¼î¢îô£ô¢ , Þ¼õ¬èè¢ èô¢õ¤¬ò»ñ¢ ÜÁõ¬èî¢ ªî£ö¤ô£è õ°î¢îùó¢ ºù¢«ù£ó¢.

"àö¾ ªî£ö¤«ô õ¬ó¾ õ£í¤èñ¢
    õ¤ê¢¬ê ê¤ø¢ðñ¢ âù¢ø¤î¢ î¤øî¢îÁ
    ªî£ö¤ô¢èø¢ð ï¬ìò¶ è¼ñ Ìñ¤."

âù¢ð¶ î¤õ£èóñ¢ . àö¾ âù¢ð¶ ªïêªõ£ö¤ï¢î ðùí¢¬èî£ö¤¬ô»ñ¢ îù¢Â÷¢ Üì袰ñ¢ . ªî£ö¤ô¢ âù¢Á õ¤îï¢î¶ ªïê¬õ . ܶ ð¤ø¢è£ôî¢î¤ô¢ àöõ¤ø¢°î¢ ¶¬íò£ù ðùù¢ ðè¢èî£ö¤ô¢èÀ÷¢ åù¢ø£ò¤ø¢Á.

"ªêò¢»ï¢ ªî£ö¤ªôô¢ô£ë¢ ê¦ó¢Éè¢è¤ð¢ ð£ó¢è¢° é¢è£ô¢
    ªïò¢»ï¢ ªî£ö¤ø¢° ï¤èó¤ô¢¬ô" - ªñò¢ò£¶ «ð£ô¢
    õ÷¢Àõù¢ õí¢ìñ¤öù¢ ñ£ùé¢è£î¢ ¶ð¢ªð¼¬ñ
    ªè£÷¢÷«õ ªêò¢î£ù¢ °ø÷¢.

õ¬ó¾ æõ¤òñ¢, õ¤ê¢¬ê èô¢õ¤, õ¤ö¤-(õ¤®)- L, Vide-õ¤î¢(õ.) - õ¤î¢ò£ - õ¤î¢¬î - õ¤ê¢¬ê. ê¤ø¢ðñ¢ âù¢ø¶ äõ¬èè¢ ªè£ô¢ôî£ö¤¬ô.°òî£ö¤ô¢ äõ¬èè¢ ªè£ô¢½÷¢ åù¢ø£è¤ò èù¢ùî£ö¤½÷¢ Üì颰ñ¢ .è¼ñ 'Ìñ¤' âù¢ø¶ ðí¢¬ì ë£ôî¢¶ì¢ ê¤øï¢î ï£õï¢ôõ.ªî£ö¤ø¢°ó¤ò ñí¢µôèîè¢ è¼ñ ï¤ôñ¢ âù¢Áñ¢ , ªî£ò¢ò£¾ôèñ£è¤ò õ¤í¢µôèî Þù¢ðï¤ôñ¢ âù¢Áñ¢ ,ªè£í¢ìùó¢.ÜÁõ¬èî¢ ªî£ö¤ø¢°ñ¢ ðí¢¬ìî¢ îñ¤öèñ£è¤ò °ñó¤ ï£ì¢®ô¢ Ëô¢è÷¤¼ï¢îù.

'Ýðòù¢ °ù¢Áñ¢' âù¢ð¶, ñ¬öò¤ù¢¬ñò£ô¢ ï¤ôî¢î¤ô¢ õ¤¬÷»ñ¢ àí¾ ñ좴ñ¤ù¢ø¤ Ýõ¤ø¢²ó袰ñ¢ ð£½ñ¤ó£ ªîù¢ðî£ñ¢. Üîù£ô¢ ÜÁªî£ö¤½ñ¢ ï¬ìªðø£ âù¢øõ£Á.ºø¢Áñ¢¬ñ ªî£è¢è¶.

ðó¤«ñôöèó¢ ÜÁªî£ö¤«ô£¬óð¢ ð¤ó£ñíó£èè¢ ªè£í¢´, Üõ¢õ¿¬õ Þ¼ñ®ò£è¢è Üõ¬ó Üï¢îíó¢ âù¢Âë¢ ªê£ô¢ô£ø¢ °ø¤î¢¶, "ÜÁªî£ö¤ô£õù; æîô¢, æ¶õ¤î¢îô¢, «õì¢ìô¢, «õì¢ð¤î¢îô¢, ßîô¢,ãø¢øªôù õ¤¬õ.ð²è¢è÷¢ ð£ô¢°ù¢ø¤òõö¤ Üõ¤ò¤ù¢¬ñò£Âñ¢ ,ܶ ªè£´î¢îø¢°ó¤ò£ó¢ ñï¢î¤óé¢ èø¢ðªñù¢ðù æñò£Âñ¢, «õ÷¢õ¤ ïìõ£î£ñ¢; Ýè«õ õ£ùñ¢ ªðòªô£ô¢ô£ ªîù¢ðî£ò¤ø¢Á." âù¢Á îñ¢ Ýó¤òïë¢¬ê ªõ÷¤ð¢ð´î¢î¤»÷¢÷£ó¢. õ÷¢Àõó¢ îñ¤öøî«ò Þ颰 â´î¢¶è¢ ÃÁîô£Âñ¢ Ýó¤ò º¬ø¬òè¢ èí¢®î¢îô£Âñ¢, ð¤ó£ñíó¢ «õî«ñ£¶î¬ô»ñ¢ «õ÷¢õ¤õ÷ó¢î¢î¬ô»ñ¢ ð¼õ ñ¬öè¢°è¢ èóí¤òñ£èè¢ Ãø¤ù£ªóù¢ð¶ ðꢬêê¢ ªð£ò¢ò£ñ¢.

"Þòô¢¹÷¤...................ªî£è¢°".(545) âù¢Áñ¢,
    "º¬ø«è£® .................ªðòô¢. (559) âù¢Áñ¢,

ªê颫è£ô£ì¢ê¤«ò ð¼õñ¬öè¢°è¢ èóí¤òªñù¢Á Ýê¤ó¤òó¢ ªî÷¤õ£èè¢ Ãø¤ò¤¼è¢è¾ñ¢ ,ܬî ñÁ Ýó¤ò «õî«õ÷¢õ¤«ò Üîø¢°è¢ èóí¤òªñù¢Á ðó¤«ñôöèó¢ à¬óè¢è Þìï¢îï¢î¶ îñ¤öó¢ Ü®¬ñî¢îù«ñòù¢ø¤ «õøù¢Á.ð¤ó£ñí¬ó ÜÁªî£ö¤«ô£ó¢ âù¢ð¶ Ýó¤ò ãø¢ð£«ìòù¢ø¤ îñ¤öó¢ ªè£÷¢¬èòù¢Á.ðó¤«ñôöèó¢ è¼î¢«î õ÷¢Àõóî£ò¤ù¢,

'Þòô¢¹÷¤ «õ÷¢õ¤ ò¤òø¢Áõ£ ù£ì¢ì
    ªðò½ñ¢ õ¤¬÷»Àï¢ ªî£è¢°.' âù¢«ø£
    ' ñ¬ø«è£® «õ÷¢õ¤ ñøð¢ð¤ ¬ø«è£®
    ªò£ô¢ô£¶ õ£ùñ¢ ªðòô¢.' âù¢«ø£ ð£®ò¤¼ð¢ðó¢.
    ªè£´é¢«è£ô£ô¢ ñ¬ö ªðò¢ò£¬ñ»ñ¢ ñ¬ö ªðò¢ò£¬ñò£ô¢

Ýðòù¢ °ù¢ø½ñ¢ Ýðòù¢ °ù¢øô£ô¢ ÜÁ ªî£ö¤ô¢ ïìõ£¬ñ»ñ¢ Ýè Ýê¤ó¤òó£ø¢ Ãøð¢ðì¢ì ï¤èö¢ê¢ê¤î¢ ªî£ì¬ó, ðó¤«ñôöèó¢ î¬ôè¦ö£è ñ£ø¢ø¤ Ýðòù¢ °ù¢øô£ô¢ «õ÷¢õ¤ ïìõ£¬ñ»ñ¢ «õ÷¢õ¤ ïìõ£¬ñò£ô¢ ñ¬öªðò¢ò£¬ñò¤ñ¢ âù õô¤ï¢¶ Ãø¤ò¤¼î¢îô¢ è£í¢è.
    «ðó£.è£. ²ð¢ð¤óñí¤òð¢ ð¤÷¢¬÷ò£ó¢ 'Üø¤ªî£ö¤«ô£ó¢' âù¢Á ð£ìé¢ ªè£í¢´ , "è£õôù¢ è£õ£ù¢ âù¤ù¢- Üóêù¢ (àò¤ó¢è¬÷è¢) è£ð¢ð£ø¢ø£ù£ò¤ù¢ Ýðòù¢ °ù¢Áñ¢ -ºòø¢ê¤ ªêò¢õ£ó¢è¢° Üñ¢ ºòø¢ê¤ò£½í¢ì£°ñ¢ Þòô¢ð£ù ðòù¢ Þô¢ô£ñø¢ «ð£°ñ¢ ;Üø¤ªî£ö¤«ô£ó¢ Ëô¢ ñøð¢ðó¢-Üø¤»ï¢ ªî£ö¤¬ô»¬ìò è¬ôëó¢ î£é¢èø¢øø¢ °ó¤ò Ëô¢è¬÷è¢ èø¢ð¬îî¢ ¬èõ¤´õó¢". âù¢Á ªð£¼÷¢ ÃÁõó¢.

In the above Devaneyap Paavaanar refers "Thivakaram Nikandu" - a dictionary of tamil which clearly specifies six types of people of six jobs.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mr. FSG,

Nice to see back in forum after a long time. I definetly felt void with your absence in this section. Please keep in constant touch with this section for the good of Tamil Enthusiasts like me...

Nandri, Vanakkam

Post Thanks / Like

excellent

Thank you FSG for the wonderful explanation and excellent references you have given. You have hit the nail right on the head and demolished the lies. It is our good fortune you found time to visit and explain. Best regards.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast