Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tfmlover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ?????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

transliteration of Sudhaama's last two posts

[ For those who are unable to follow Tamil fonts, the two posts by Mr Sudhaama are transliterated.}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:39 am Post subject: Re: one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity. Reply with quote

quote="bis_mala"

// It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity.//

WELL-SAID...Yes... But a Small Correction Please...

Better Say TAMILIANS ... than Tamilnadu.!!!

.. yAthum UrE yAvarum kELir....!!!

thani oruvanukku uNavillai enil jakaththinai aziththiduvOm.!

ellOrum inpuRRirukka n-inaippathuvE allAmal vERonRu-aRiyEn parAparamE.

anpE thakaLiyA ArvamE n-eyyAka
    inpuruku sin-thaiyE iduthiriyA
    n-anpuruki njAnassudarviLakku ERRinEn ...

anpilAr enRum thamakkuriyar anpudaiyOr
    enRum uriyar piRarkku.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:48 pm Post subject: Re: nanRi Reply with quote

"bis_mala"

vaLLuvan thannai ulakinukkE than-thu
    vAnpukaz koNda --

vaLLuvan thannai ulakinukkE than-thu
    vAnpukaz koNda............................................. ............ -------------- ???

thamizmakkaL enRu ..... ........................ thamizmakkaLA???... !!!....thamizn-Adu?

nanRi.

thamiz- ulakamAn-than pArathi soRkaLil thavaRA?.... vaLLuvanaip peRRuth-than-tha n-Adu thamizn-Adu thAnE?

mayilApuri thamizn-Addil thAnE uLathu?

---------------------------------
    Miss S~mala

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tfmlover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    very kind of you bis mala .i got it

thanks dear

All lands and towns are learner's own
    Why not till death learning go on!

Glory and grace will go away
    When savants silly nonsense say

i guess valluvar said the above too , lets glory and learn pls

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friends,

Most of the response against my posting were more of emotional and not a research and Truth Oriented.

¸¡ó¾¢ Åý¨¼Â÷,À¢Š.ÁÄ- both do not agree with the Regular Interpretations of Tirukural done over the Millennium, but surprisingly do not agree with Dr.M.Deivanayagam, founder of Dravidian Religious Movement.

Bobeto, You think Dr.Deivanayagam, got his Phd., just like that.

Deivanayagam, from Pavanar School, took all the major commentators of Kural, mainly the Thani-Tamil movement and Dravidian Rationalist Commentaries, and brought the Correct Meaning of Tirukural as A Bible Oriented Christian Book.

Deivanayagam’s first book was titled, “¾¢ÕÅûéÅ÷-¸¢È¢Š¾Åá?”- Released by Respected Tamil Dravidian Scholar- and then Minister for Health in M.Karunanithi Govt. R.NEDUNCHEZHIAN. i.e. in 1969, then Chief Minister and Highly valued Tamil Perarignar-KALAIGNAR M.Karunanithi has given a foreword to the book. Mylapur Santhome Church Archbishop also has given a foreword to it. Most of his books have been released by high ranking Dravidian Ministers.

Deivanayagam was using the Interpretaions of Pavanar and Panmozhi Pulavar Appathurai, for his thesis. Deivanayagam used the same Techinique of Tamil Interpretation, being called ETYMOLOGY, and as THANI-TAMIL and Dravidian movement Scholars said and I quote from Bis.mala-
    “The purpose of etymology is to arrive at a proper definition of the word or to understand its correct meaning. True appreciation follows from correct understanding. The purpose of literary research is to lead to true appreciation of our language and literature. “
    This is exactly what Dr.M.Deivanayagam did and brought the Truths.
    Tiruvalluvar wrote Kural to Preach Bible.

I give the views of Highly Regarded PanMozhiPulavar-APpadurai who gave AüÚôÀÎòÐõ ¯¨Ã-º¢Ã¢Ââý áö¸Ç¢ø ¿¡ý ¾É¢ôÀð¼ ®ÎÀ¡Î ¦¸¡ñÎû§Çý. É¡ø «¾üÌ ¸¡Ã½õ «Å÷ ÓÊÒ «ýÚ, «õÓʨÀ «¨¼Ôõ Ũ¸Â¢ø «Å÷ ¸¡ðÎõ ¿Î¿¢¨Ä¨Á §¸¡¼¡¾ ¾Õì¸Ó¨È¨ÁÔõ «Å÷ÑñÁ¡ñ ѨÆÒÄò¾¢ý ܦáǢ ãÄõ ¿ÁìÌì ¸¢ðÎõ ÒÐ ÒÐ ÅûéÅ ¦Áöõ¨Á¸Ù§Á." For the book “³ó¾Å¢ò¾¡ý ¡÷?”

All Dravidian friends, Dravidian Language speakers are from abroad, who came to India/Tamilnadu prior to 3000BCE, earlier than Aryans, who came after 3000 BCE. Tamil Wrting was derived from Asoka Brami, which was again derived from Biblic “Aramic script”

Thiruvalluvar wrote Kural to explain Bible-Thirumarai, let us accept the Truths.
    In the same ³ó¾Å¢ò¾¡ý ¡÷?- had an «½¢óШÃ, by Rev.Dr. V.M.GNAna Prakasam Aadigal,. M.A., P.hd., from Loyala College-Tamil Research Institute, who wrote,
    “ÅûÙÅ÷ áø «ÈëÄ¡ Á¨ÈáÄ¡ ±ýÈ §¸ûÅ¢ ±ØÅÐ ¯ñÎ. ÒÄÅ÷ ¦¾öÅ¿¡Â¸ò¾¢ý ÓÊ׸¨Ç «È¢»÷ ¯Ä¸õ º£÷àì¸¢î ¦ºôÀÉ¢ðÎ ²üÚì ¦¸¡ý¼¡ø “¾¢ÕÅûéÅâý ¾¢ÕìÌÈû “¾¢ÕÁ¨Èáø ±ýÚ
    н¢ÂÄ¡õ.”
    We can conclude, very clearly that Thiruvalluvar was taught Bible, by Saint.Thomas, disciple of Our Lord- Jesus Christ, and that Biblic idea was put in by Valluvar as Kural.

If Friends are interested, I am willing to discuss on Dr.Deivanayagam’s Truth findings in detail, and it is good that Bis.mala can support as claims to have fully read them. Bismala, Christianity is a Universal and True Divine Religion, and hence accepted by all over the world; so that Thirukural is claimed as belonging to all religions. But it is derived from Bible.

Friends, let us follow Thirukural and Bible, the original from which Kural came.

Thirukural is written from Bible, is the truth.

PaulThomas.
    love all love jesus

Post Thanks / Like

impressions and clarifications

Quote:
    //Most of the response against my posting were more of emotional and not a research and Truth Oriented.//

Sorry to have given you this impression. I am not emotionally involved with anything. In a particular response to your post elsewhere, you would have noticed that I re-edited my post. I always aim to have a balanced view of things.

//¸¡ó¾¢ Åý¨¼Â÷,À¢Š.ÁÄ¡- both do not agree with the Regular Interpretations of Tirukural done over the Millennium, but surprisingly do not agree with Dr.M.Deivanayagam, founder of Dravidian Religious Movement.//

Please proceed to use your debating or reasoning skills to make me and others agree. My mind is not closed to anything. I want to focus on the rationes behind any conclusion.

//Deivanayagam, from Pavanar School, took all the major commentators of Kural, mainly the Thani-Tamil movement and Dravidian Rationalist Commentaries, and brought the Correct Meaning of Tirukural as A Bible Oriented Christian Book.

Deivanayagam’s first book was titled, “¾¢ÕÅûéÅ÷-¸¢È¢Š¾Åá?”- Released by Respected Tamil Dravidian Scholar- and then Minister for Health in M.Karunanithi Govt. R.NEDUNCHEZHIAN. i.e. in 1969, then Chief Minister and Highly valued Tamil Perarignar-KALAIGNAR M.Karunanithi has given a foreword to the book. Mylapur Santhome Church Archbishop also has given a foreword to it. Most of his books have been released by high ranking Dravidian Ministers.//

I do not slight any of these intellectuals. Dr D must have put in quite a great deal of hard work into his thesis. I do not also decry his efforts.

//All Dravidian friends, Dravidian Language speakers are from abroad, who came to India/Tamilnadu prior to 3000BCE, earlier than Aryans, who came after 3000 BCE. Tamil Wrting was derived from Asoka Brami, which was again derived from Biblic “Aramic script”//

Give us more of the evidence. We’ll be surely glad to listen to you.

//If Friends are interested, I am willing to discuss on Dr.Deivanayagam’s Truth findings in detail, and it is good that Bis.mala can support as claims to have fully read them. //

Claims to have fully read Dr Deivanayagam? I do not make any such claims and I am not a researcher in this particular area of literature in which Christianity and VaLLuvar are interplayed. After my one or two posts, I was waiting to hear more from you, but you have drawn, apparently, an adverse inference from my posts and disappeared from my computer screen for quite a while. You could, in my opinion, have persisted and stood your ground with more evidence pouring forth from your case bag like an advocate in court. (sorry Paul, this is just a light-hearted comment).
    I am not promising to agree, for that will depend, as it will for any other rational being; but I shall carefully listen, as I think the others too will. Please explain to us the basis of Dr D’s conclusions.

Please spell my name in Tamil as Á¡Ä¡ and not ÁÄ. Please amend your post. Thank you.

//Bismala, Christianity is a Universal and True Divine Religion, and hence accepted by all over the world; so that Thirukural is claimed as belonging to all religions. But it is derived from Bible.//

I understand this is your proposition for discussion. I am not anti-Christianity or anti-any religion. Kindly put forth your evidence for everyone to read. I am not in your way.

//Friends, let us follow Thirukural and Bible, the original from which Kural came.Thirukural is written from Bible, is the truth.//

Please proceed to enumerate and explain the proofs. I wish you all the best.

--------------------
    ÌÁ¡Ã¢ B.I º¢ÅÁ¡Ä¡.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear paulthomas!

There is no label of Pavanar School, Dravidian school, Aryan School, Christian School,Muslim School & Thanithamil school in the decipherment of truths.

There is one school which encourages definite findings and that is called 'unmai' (Truth) School and this is consolidated by Valluvar as 'Meipporul'- guiding by "epporul Yaar Yaar Vaaik Ketpinum apporul Meipporul" -way.

You are trying to artificially isolate the conformities of truths by labelling names
    to various groups of thoughts, confusing others, zooming remote differences of these group of thoughts and Especially for the purpose of hiding the truths.

You first entered as solomon to curse Christians because they particularly Robert Galduwell & Burro who questioned Vedhic lies and explicited tamils antiquity in rational & radical way to the world!

You then cursed Thanithtamil movement & Dravidian movement because they further expanded the truths as social movement against your vedhic treacheries!

You took Ancheneyan Avatar to support Vedhic traditions Selective quotings.

And now you are taking Christian slot to make everybody in favour of Vedhic lies! This is called 'Oru Kallil Erandu Maangoi'. We will prove that christian Dr.Theiva nayakan view is wrong. You will take this to prove all Christian / Western thinking is wrong.

All form of your Vedhic protagonist Avatars have single point agenda of eulogising Vedhic traditions!

Gone are the days people followed foolishly Vedhic treacherous works!

Welcome Paul Thomas! put your views! If it has substance everybody will accept it.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Post Thanks / Like

TIRUKURAL AND CHRISTIANITY

Friends,

I do not understand unwanted comments, and I leave them aside.

Happy Christmas to you all.

The book of Dr.Deivanayagam - based on his Phd thesis - Tirukural, Viviliam and Saiva Siddantha a comaprison was published by TN Govt.' International Institute of Tamil Studies, and this Phd moderatior was highly regarded Scholar-S.V.Subramanian.

This book is the One I want to discuss.

Mr.Deivanayagam established that Tirukural was book written to probagate Bible and to Preach Christianity.

I want all to understand this and to discuss on this, and as per Dr.Deivnayagam, entire Tamil knowledge is derived from the Preachings of Saint.Thomas.

Please confirm this. Dravidians as per Caldwell, Slater, Burrows etc., are the People who came to India with the Language from Outside India. So we cannot selectively take some Ideas and please do not harp on this. Let us discuss Tirukural and Deivanayagam's works.

PAULTHOMAS.
    love all love jesus

Post Thanks / Like

merry christmas and happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by tfmlover
    very kind of you bis mala .i got it

thanks dear

All lands and towns are learner's own
    Why not till death learning go on!

Glory and grace will go away
    When savants silly nonsense say

i guess valluvar said the above too , lets glory and learn pls

Hello (tfmlover)!! This is Mala wishing you Merry Christmas and a very happy new year. Same to FSG and all others.

tfm : Your kuRaL translation is wonderful.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TIRUKURAL AND CHRISTIANITY

Quote Originally Posted by paulthomas
    Friends,

The book of Dr.Deivanayagam - based on his Phd thesis - Tirukural, Viviliam and Saiva Siddantha a comaprison was published by TN Govt.' International Institute of Tamil Studies, and this Phd moderatior was highly regarded Scholar-S.V.Subramanian.

This book is the One I want to discuss.

Mr.Deivanayagam established that Tirukural was book written to probagate Bible and to Preach Christianity.

PAULTHOMAS.
    No point discussing, he has already got his degree. Set it aside as we have no degree-withdrawal powers!!
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like

TIRUKURAL AND CHRISTIANITY

Friends,
    Please allow me to quote from Dravidian Relgious Movement Founder, Pulavar Dr.M.Deivanayagam from his book ¿£ò¾¡÷ ¡÷?
    þô¦À¡ØÐ Åó¾¢ÕìÌõ ÀòÐ Á¢¸ô ¦ÀâÂÐ. þô¦À¡ØÐ ¾¢ÕÅûÙÅ÷ ¸¢Ã¢Š¾Å ºÁ¢§Â ±ýÚ Åó¾¢Õ츢ÈÐ. þó¾ Å¢ÀòÐ Óý§É ÅÃÅ¢ø¨Ä. - Óò¾Á¢ú ¸¡ÅÄ÷-ÒÄÅ÷ ÌØò¾¨ÄÅ÷ ¸¢..¦À.Å¢º¢Å¿¡¾õ.(1971) ÅÕõ ÌÈØõ Àì¸õ 19, ÅûÙÅ÷ ñÎ ¸¢.Ó.31 ±É ¿¢ÚŢ ¦ÀâÂÅ÷¸Ç¢ø ´ÕÅ÷) Page-6 ¿£ò¾¡÷ ¡÷?

This book was released as per information in the invitation notice in the same book - page 1, Head PanMozhiPulavar-APpadurai
    Book Released by Prof. Hon.K.Anazhagan, Health Minister
    Vazhthhturai- Yogi- Suththananta Barathiar
    Vurai: Prof. Thiru. K.T.Thiunavukkarasu. , madras Univarsity Tirukural Researc wing
    Pulavar. Sanmugam Pillai. madras Univarsity Tirukural Researc wing
    Thanks: V.M.GNAp Prakasam, Loyala College Tamil Research Dept.

Dravidian Relgious Movement Founder, Pulavar Dr.M.Deivanayagam, continues his work in the same way as Rev. Bishop Caldwell, G.U.Pope, Pavnar etc, for seving the Lord Jesus Christ and for the growth of Dravidian movement.

Dravidian Relgious Movement Founder, Pulavar Dr.M.Deivanayagam, continues his work, by making his disciples get further P.hd., and M.phil. etc., to confirm that Tamil bakthi movement of Saivism and Vaishnavism by Nayanmars and Alwars are inspired by Our Lord- Jesus Christ’s Disciple Saint.Thomas Teaching of Bibles and that Tiruvalluvar wrote Kural to probagate, True Historical visit of God as Human, Jesus Christ, who gave his life and blood as Sacrifice, to purify all the Sins of the Humanity and also the Birth Sin we carry due to Adam- the first man having disobeyed God’s word and had intercourse, and Humanity came in. Lord Jesus Christ saves us from all our Sins.
    Dravidian Relgious Movement Founder, Pulavar Dr.M.Deivanayagam; explains all this in his book- ±ØÀ¢ÈôÒ; and his other books include
    ³ó¾Å¢ò¾¡ý ¡÷?
    “¾¢ÕÅûéÅ÷-¸¢È¢Š¾Åá?”-
    º¡ý§È¡÷ ¡÷?
    ¿£ò¾¡÷ ¡÷?
    Å¡ý ±Ð?
    ¦Áö¸ñ¼¡÷ «ÕǢ º¢Å»¡É §À¡¾õ, Å¢Çì¸×¨Ã
    «Õð¦ºøÅõ ¡Ð?
    And ofcourse his Monumental Research Thesis book:-
    ŢŢĢÂõ - ¾¢ÕìÌÈû - ¨ºÅº¢ò¾¡ó¾õ- ´ôÀ¡ö×
    In this book he relates Saivam with Bible, Later HIS Daughter Tamil Pulavar-Dr.D.Devakala Jothimani; got a P.Hd. for relating Vaishnavam with Bible, and his other disciples continues this with the help of Madras Christian College and others; doing a marvelous work to probagate for Dravidian cause and for telling Tamil public on Lord. Jesus Christ.

I am surprised by attacks on me even from Dravdian Scholars as Mr.fsg and mala, Friends I am collecting information on them and putting here as I have only two of their books.

Dr.D.Devakala Jothimani, herself participated in few forums; as per my Search by Google, which any body can try.

Lord Jesus teachings were put in by Tiruvalluvar in Kural, I Shall give proper interpretations of Kural by Pulavar.Deivanayagam, from now on.

Paul Thomas.
    love all love jesus

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast