Post Thanks / Like
    pls i cant read this..help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

vaazka!!

Sudhaama wrote:
    //«ýÀ§Ã!.. þ¦¾ýÉ ¾¢ÕìÌÈÇ¡?... «øÄÐ ¯ÁÐ ÌÃÄ¡?.. «øÄР¡÷-Á£¾¡ÅÐ ¨¿Â¡ñÊ º¡¼Ä¡?//

«ýÒìÌâ §¿Â§Ã! ¿¡ý ²ý À¢È¨Ã ¨¿Â¡ñÊ ¦ºö§ÅñÎõ? «ô§À¡¨¾ì¸ì§À¡Ð þôÀÊì ¸ÕòÐûÇ Å⸨Çì ÜÈ¢ ±ý¨É ¿¡§É ÅÆ¢ôÀÎò¾¢ì¦¸¡û¸¢§Èý. À¢È÷ ¦ºÅ¢ìÌõ ±ðÊ «Å÷¸Ç¢¼Óõ «Ð º¢ó¾¨É «¨Ä¸¨Ç ²üÀÎòÐÁ¡É¡ø, «¾üÌ ¿¡ý ÌÚ째 ¿¢ü¸Á¡ð§¼ý. «Ð×õ ¿ý¨Á째 ±ýÚ Å¢ðÎŢΧÅý. ÌÈû ±ýÈ£÷! þó¾ì ÌÈÇ¡--

¸üÀ¨É Å£¦½ýÈ¡ø «üÒ¾¦Áý §È¡Ê
    Å¢üÀ¨É ¦ºö§Âø Á¾¢.

//¿£÷ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Îõ þó¾ô-À¡¼ø Àáºì¾¢ À¼ò¾¢Ä¢ÕóÐ ... ºÃ¢Â¡É ¦º¡ø-ÅÊÅõ þ§¾¡...//

Àáºì¾¢ ±ýÈ À¼õ ±ô§À¡Ð Åó¾Ð ±ýÚ ¦¾Ã¢ÂÅ¢ø¨Ä. ¿¡ý À¢ÈôÀ¾üÌô ÀÄ ¬ñθÙìÌÓý Åó¾Ð§À¡Öõ. ¿¡ý ¸ñ¼ Åâ¸û áø¿¢¨ÄÂò¾¢ø ¯ûÇ ´Õ ÍÅÊ¢ĢÕóÐ. ºÃ¢Â¡É ¦º¡øÅÊÅí¸¨Ç ÅÆí¸¢Â¾üÌ ±ý ¿ýÈ¢. þÅü¨È¦ÂøÄ¡õ ¿ýÌ ¸üÚô À¢ÈÕìÌõ ÅÆí¸¢ì¦¸¡ñÊÕìÌõ ¯í¸¨Çô À¡Ã¡ðθ¢§Èý. Å¡úì ÅÇ÷¸ Ñõ ¦¾¡ñÎ
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear tfmlover,

Please download murasu anjal tamil fonts from www.murasu.com. Murasu 2000 fonts are free. Follow instructions on screen and also consult the help feature of the software.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tfmlover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    its ok leavit wats the point dwn loading fonts? iwheni cant read tamil..will oneday

Post Thanks / Like

one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity.

Paulthomas wrote:

I See with pride, quiet a lot of Friends with Dravidian Supremacy views,
    It is not a question of Dravidian supremacy. It is a matter of understanding the true nature of our literature and the relevant history.
    Even if the Tamils were the first race in the world it still carries them nowhere.
    Presently researchers say that human race originated in Africa. Of what material help is this to the present Africans?? Is that African supremacy?

The purpose of etymology is to arrive at a proper definition of the word or to understand its correct meaning. True appreciation follows from correct understanding. The purpose of literary research is to lead to true appreciation of our language and literature. It is not to dispise other languages and their literature.

Writers here have said that kuRaL was not influenced by Northern culture and languages because that is the truth, as evident from our analysis. There is no supremacy involved.

I am unable to accept Dr Deivanayagam's views and his thesis, for reasons I have stated in my post in the Indian History section in reply to Mr. Paulthomas. The learned doctor's views are not unusually convincing to me for me to embrace it! If people here did not touch upon something, it does not follow they are all totally lost to that thing!! Certain things are best left untouched. For the info of Mr Paulthomas, Dr Deivanayagam has already been mentioned in some posts. Allegation that we are totally lost is erroneous.

Any person of any religion can say that he is at peace and at home with kuRaL!! That is the beauty of kuRaL. It is pothumaRai or pothunuul. So I am not surprised at all that a Christian says it is his, a Chinese says it is from Confucious and even a Muslim can say that it is like Mohamad's teaching - one God, no form and so forth. KuRaL was deliberately written to accomodate all. kuRaL kept clear of all religious influence. Even the atheist is happy with it!!

It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like

Romanising tamil fonts

its ok leavit wats the point dwn loading fonts? iwheni cant read tamil..will oneday
    Dear friends, you can also copy the posts in Tamil fonts and convert to "Romanised" using the Murasu editor. This feature is available. You can then read it, and understand it if you at least know Tamil speech though not able to read T. fonts.

The following transliteration is done by Murasu Editor: for those unable to follow:

Sudhaama wrote:
    //anparE!.. ithenna thirukkuRaLA?... allathu umathu kuralA?.. allathu yAr-mIthAvathu n-aiyANdi sAdalA?//

anpukkuriya n-EyarE! n-An En piRarai n-aiyANdi seyyavENdum? appOthaikkakpOthu ippadik karuththuLLa varikaLaik kURi ennai n-AnE vazippaduththikkoLkiREn. piRar sevikkum eddi avarkaLidamum athu sin-thanai alaikaLai ERpaduththumAnAl, athaRku n-An kuRukkE n-iRkamAddEn. athuvum n-anmaikkE enRu vidduviduvEn. kuRaL enRIr! in-thak kuRaLA--

kaRpanai vINenRAl aRputhamen REyAdi
    viRpanai seyyEl mathi.

//n-Ir kuRippidum in-thap-pAdal parAsakthi padaththilirun-thu ... sariyAna sol-vadivam ithO...//

parAsakthi enRa padam eppOthu van-thathu enRu theriyavillai. n-An piRappathaRkup pala ANdukaLukkumun van-thathupOlum. n-An kaNda varikaL n-Uln-ilaiyaththil uLLa oru suvadiyilirun-thu. sariyAna solvadivangkaLai vazangkiyathaRku en n-anRi. ivaRRaiyellAm n-anku kaRRup piRarukkum vazangkikkoNdirukkum ungkaLaip pArAddukiREn. vAzk vaLarka n-um thoNdu.
    tfmlover
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:48 pm Post subject:
    pls i cant read this..help
    Sudhaama
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:35 pm Post subject:

quote="bis_mala"

// "vIN kaRpanaiyellAm manathil aRputhamenRE makizn-thu
    viRpanaiseyyAthIr mathiyai!
    thinam n-inaikkum pozuthu manam inikkum vithaththil sukam
    aLikkum kalaikaL aRivOm!! (oru pazaiya thiraippAdal puththakaththilirun-thu. ezuthiyavarpeyar pOdavillai)//

anparE!.. ithenna thirukkuRaLA?... allathu umathu kuralA?.. allathu yAr-mIthAvathu n-aiyANdi sAdalA?

n-Ir kuRippidum in-thap-pAdal parAsakthi padaththilirun-thu ... sariyAna sol-vadivam ithO...

kumAri kamalAvin n-AddiyappAdal:---

"vIN kaRpanaiyinAl manathil
    aRputhamenRE n-inain-thu
    thinam n-inaikkum pozuthu manam
    inikkum vithaththil sukam
    aLikkum kalaikaL aRivOm!!

(O rasika sImAnE vA jolikkum
    udaiyaNin-thu kaLikkum n-adanam purivOm)
    bis_mala
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:26 pm Post subject:
    "vIN kaRpanaiyellAm manathil aRputhamenRE makizn-thu
    thinam n-inaikkum pozuthu manam inikkum vithaththil sukam
    aLikkum kalaikaL aRivOm!! (oru pazaiya thiraippAdal puththakaththilirun-thu. ezuthiyavarpeyar pOdavillai)

Best regards to all.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity.

quote="bis_mala"

// It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity.//

WELL-SAID...Yes... But a Small Correction Please...

Better Say TAMILIANS ... than Tamilnadu.!!!

.. ¡Ðõ °§Ã ¡ÅÕõ §¸Ç¢÷....!!!

¾É¢ ´ÕÅÛìÌ ¯½Å¢ø¨Ä ±É¢ø ƒ¸ò¾¢¨É «Æ¢ò¾¢Î§Å¡õ.!

±ø§Ä¡Õõ þýÒüÈ¢Õì¸ ¿¢¨ÉôÀЧŠ«øÄ¡Áø §Å¦È¡ýÚ-«È¢§Âý ÀáÀçÁ.

«ý§À ¾¸Ç¢Â¡ ¬÷ŧÁ ¦¿ö¡¸
    þýÒÕÌ º¢ó¨¾§Â þξ¢Ã¢Â¡
    ¿ýÒÕ¸¢ »¡Éîͼ÷Å¢ÇìÌ ²üÈ¢§Éý ...

«ýÀ¢Ä¡÷ ±ýÚõ ¾ÁìÌâÂ÷ «ýÒ¨¼§Â¡÷
    ±ýÚõ ¯Ã¢Â÷ À¢È÷ìÌ.

Post Thanks / Like

nanRi

WELL-SAID...Yes... But a Small Correction Please...

Better Say TAMILIANS ... than Tamilnadu.!!!
    You have done an excellent amendment to reflect my real thought that was the basis of what I wrote. In a hurry, I excluded myself from the credit. I am neither born in TN nor living there now!! If I say Tamil Nadu I would have left myself out. It should be TAMILIANS as you have corrected. Then it would embrace all Tamilians of the world.

vaLLuvan thannai ulakinukkE than-thu
    vAnpukaz koNda --

thamizmakkaL enRu .....!

nanRi.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: nanRi

"bis_mala"

vaLLuvan thannai ulakinukkE than-thu
    vAnpukaz koNda --

ÅûÙÅý ¾ý¨É ¯Ä¸¢Û째 ¾óÐ
    Å¡ýÒ¸ú ¦¸¡ñ¼............................................. ............ -------------- ???

thamizmakkaL enRu ..... ........................ ¾Á¢úÁì¸Ç¡???... !!!....¾Á¢ú¿¡Î?

nanRi.

¾Á¢ú- ¯Ä¸Á¡ó¾ý À¡Ã¾¢ ¦º¡ü¸Ç¢ø ¾ÅÈ¡?.... ÅûÙŨÉô ¦ÀüÚò-¾ó¾ ¿¡Î ¾Á¢ú¿¡Î ¾¡§É?

Á¢ġÒâ ¾Á¢ú¿¡ðÊø ¾¡§É ¯ÇÐ?

Post Thanks / Like

back to original

//It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity.//

"ÅûÙÅý ¾ý¨É ¯Ä¸¢Û째 ¾ó(¾)Ð........... ¾Á¢ú¿¡Î" ±ýÀ¨¾ò¾¡ý It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity. ±ýÚ ¦Á¡Æ¢¦ÀÂ÷òÐ ±Ø¾¢§Éý. À¢ýÒ ¯í¸û ÀâóШÃôÀʧÂ, ¾Á¢ú¿¡Î ±ýÀ¨¾ò ¾Á¢úÁì¸û ±ýÚ Á¡üȢ¨Áò§¾ý. «ôÀÊ Á¡üȢɡÖõ À¡Ã¾¢Â¢ý ¸Å¢Â¢ø ¾ÅÚ¦º¡øÅЧÀ¡Ä¡Ìõ ±ý¸¢È£÷¸û. «ôÀÊ¡ɡø Óý ¿¡ý ±Ø¾¢ÂЧÀ¡Ä§Å It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity. ±ýÚ §À¡ðÎŢθ¢§Èý. ¿ýÈ¢. Žì¸õ.

"vaLLuvan thannai ulakinukkE than-(tha)thu........... thamizn-Adu" enpathaiththAn "It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity" enRu mozipeyarththu ezuthinEn. pinpu ungkaL parin-thuraippadiyE, thamizn-Adu enpathaith thamizmakkaL enRu mARRiyamaiththEn. appadi mARRinAlum pArathiyin kaviyil thavaRusolvathupOlAkum enkiRIrkaL. appadiyAnAl mun n-An ezuthiyathupOlavE "It is one gift of Tamil Nadu for all humanity." enRu pOdduvidukiREn. n-anRi. vaNakkam.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast