Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: THIRUKKURALH

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my last past, the end part of the document appears to be corrupted. I repost the kuRaL in Tamil fonts (murasu).

¿¢¨È¦Á¡Æ¢ Á¡ó¾÷ ¦ÀÕ¨Á ¿¢ÄòÐ
    Á¨È¦Á¡Æ¢ ¸¡ðÊ Å¢Îõ.

In Tolkappiyam, the word "maRai has been used to denote a treartise on music, the full description being: "narambin maRai". Let's look at the full verse:

«ÇÀ¢Èó ¦¾¡Ä¢ò¾Öõ ´üÈ¢¨º ¿£¼Öõ
    ¯Ç¦ÅÉ ¦Á¡Æ¢À þ¨º¦Â¡Î º¢Å½¢Â
    ¿ÃõÀ¢ý Á¨È ±ýÁÉ¡÷ ÒÄÅ÷. (¦¾¡ø. ±Øò. 33)

±É§Å þ¨º á¨Ä þ¨º Á¨È ±ýÚõ ¦º¡øÄÄ¡õ, «ó¾ì ¸¡Äò¾¢ø ±ý¸.

±É§Å ¦¾¡ø¸¡ôÀ¢Âô À¡Â¢Ãò¾¢ø ÅÕõ :

"«Èí¸¨Ã ¿¡Å¢ý ¿¡ýÁ¨È ÓüÈ¢Â
    «¾í§¸¡¼¡º¡ý " ±ýÈÐ þÂø, þ¨º, ¿¡¼¸õ, ¸½ìÌ ±É ¿¡ý¸¡¸§Å¡, «Èõ, ¦À¡Õû, þýÀõ ţΠ±É º¢Ä÷ ÜÚÅÐ §À¡ýÚ ¿¡ý¸¡¸§Å¡ þÕì¸Ä¡õ. ±í¹ÉÁ¡Â¢Ûõ «¨Å ¾Á¢ú Á¨È¸û «øÄÐ áø¸û ±ýÀ¾¢ø ³ÂÁ¢ø¨Ä. «ó¿¡Ç¢ø ¬Ã¢Â §Å¾í¸û ±ØòÐ ÅÊÅò¨¾ þýÛõ ¦ÀüÚÅ¢¼Å¢ø¨Ä ±ýÀ¨¾ ¿¡õ ÁÈì¸Ä¡¸¡Ð!!

Àñ¨¼ò ¾Á¢úáø¸Ù¼ý ¬Ã¢Â §Å¾í¸ÙìÌ ´Õ ¦¾¡¼÷Òõ þø¨Ä. ¾Á¢úáø¸Ç¢ø ¬Ã¢Âî ¦º¡ü¸û ±ýÚ ³ÔüÈ ¦º¡ü¸Ç¢ý ¦¾¡¨¸¨Âì ¸¡ðÊÖõ, Õì̧ž¾¢ø þô§À¡Ð ¸ñ¼È¢Âô ÀðÎûÇ ¾Á¢úî ¦º¡È¸Ç¢ý ¦¾¡¨¸§Â Á¢Ì¾¢!!

±É§Å À¡÷ôÀ¡ý, «ó¾½÷ ¦¾¡¼ì¸Á¡¸ ÅÕõ ÀÄ ¦º¡ü¸û ¬Ã¢Â¨Ãì ÌÈ¢ò¾¨Å «øÄ.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work bis_mala. In my posting Aug 10,2005 in tamil is elder to Sanskrit thread I have clearly shown what aruthozhil means,Anthanar means & Paarpaan means. Parpaan participated in marriage rituals of all religions.

Silapathikaram & Manimekalai are Samanar books. Where do the Vedhic traditions come?

Solomon-Ancheneya misinterpreted. His forgery was shown by me regarding Pathiruppathu poetry in earlier pages of This column.

Whenever we seek the meaning of any kural we have to take into consideration of proceeding kural. The flow of thinking of valluvar clearly shall be understood by this. Pavaanar did this.

www.tamilvu.org has Pavaanar explanation for the kondunkonmai Athikaaram. The proceeding kural says about rain. The next kural says about cow. When there is no rain, there will be no grass:and so cows shall be affected. Aruthozhilore here are as per thivakaram nikandu. Visit my posting in "Tamil is elder ... "thread.

Aayars are important persons in ancient tamil society. Valluvar talks about them and cow. Not about Brahmins. Brahmin the word coined only after Vinnava(vaishana) traditions reached peak during 6th century ACE.

My posting about Tholkappiam dated 03,Aug.2005 also clears this notion.

Continue your posts to tarnish this sort of misinterpretations.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Post Thanks / Like

anthaNar - another example

//±É§Å À¡÷ôÀ¡ý, «ó¾½÷ ¦¾¡¼ì¸Á¡¸ ÅÕõ ÀÄ ¦º¡ü¸û ¬Ã¢Â¨Ãì ÌÈ¢ò¾¨Å «øÄ. [ PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:47 am ] ±ýÚ ÜÈ¢§Éý.//

§ÁÖõ ´Õ º¡ýÚ ¸¡ðÎÅÐ ¦À¡Õò¾Á¡¸ þÕìÌõ.

"«ÈÅ¡Æ¢ «ó¾½ý ¾¡û §º÷ó¾¡÷ì(Ì) «øÄ¡ø
    À¢ÈÅ¡Æ¢ ¿£ó¾ø «Ã¢Ð".

þ¾¢ø ÅÕõ «ó¾½÷ ±ýÈ ¦º¡øÖõ ±ó¾ì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢ð¼ º¡÷À¢É¨ÃÔõ [(º¡÷¾¢)> º¡¾¢¨ÂÔõ] ÌȢ¡Áø ¸¼×¨Ç§Â ÌÈ¢ò¾Ð.

¬¸§Å «ó¾½÷ ±ýÀÐ ´Õ À¢ÈôÒÅÆ¢Â¡É º¡÷À¢É¨Ãì ÌÈ¢ò¾Ð ±ýÀÐ ¦À¡Õò¾ÁüÈ Å¡¾õ ±ýÀÐ ¦¾Ç¢×.

Thanks to FSG vandayar for his post above.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

TIRUKURAL AND ITS REAL SOURCE.

Friends,

I See with pride, quiet a lot of Friends with Dravidian Supremacy views, but still lost totally the Latest Research and Proven views.

Dr.M.Deivanayagam, a Disciple of Devaneya Pavanar- took various Commentries written for Tirukural, and took mainly from Pavanar and Panmozhi Pulavar Appadurai- and established Tirukural is written by Valluvar from Teachings of Apostle Thomas- a Disciple of Lord Jesus and with base as Bible, and also got P.Hd. on this.

Tirukural is essentially a Christian book to explain Bible.

All Dravidians should be proud of this.
    Paul Thomas

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul Thomas,
    could be that you read your bible with closed eyes?

The Apostle Thomas who was in India was killed in TN if I remember right. A story tells that when he was killed on a mountain top he turned to a peacock. Peacock is the vahanam of Murugan.

When I was in SL, Embilipitiya Area - a deep Singhala araea - this spring I heard that Murugan is regarded as the mountain god there. There are also a lot of Peacocks flying arround.

And don't get blind because someone has a phd or not. It only states that you have done something specific in an accademic field. For example you can also doctorate if you just analyse the amount of water in dog shit. I am really not joking.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thirukkural is above all religions and it is "TAMIL MARAI" and any sort of misinterpretation by religious fundamentalists shall not have substance to prove.

Thirukkural adapted some natural gods of tamil culture. That's all. Other than that there is no single evidance of vernacular religions represented in it.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tfmlover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i read thirukural online with eng translation
    saw his statue pics too one in tamil nad
    i feel he is Buddhist
    'King Parakramabahu' , polanaruva srilanka . RESEMBLE.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Chinese lady friend who has a PhD in Chinese literature and history read a translation of kuRaL, given her by me. She is decidedly
    of the view that Valluvar was a confucianist!! He had also taken something from LaoTse, she feels.

A European said that a single person could not have written the kuRaL.: It must be an anthology. There was no person by the name of vaLLuvan it seems - according to this man. He based his conclusion among other things on the fact that when VaLLuvar talked of education, he gave the highest mark for it; when he talked of good conduct or ozukkam, he said that it was the best in the world. A single person would say one thing is the best in the world and the rest are all subordinate to it, unlike vaLLuvar.

So many people say so many things!! Some of these researchers contradicted each other, relegating you to a state of utter confusion. Even if you spend your entire lifetime trying to reconcile them, YOU JUST CANNOT!!

Theories just keep on coming out all the time. ÒüȢĢÕóÐ ®ºø ÒÈôÀ𼨾ô§À¡Ä!
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Post Thanks / Like
    "Å£ñ ¸üÀ¨É¦ÂøÄ¡õ Áɾ¢ø «üÒ¾¦Áý§È Á¸¢úóÐ
    Å¢üÀ¨É¦ºö¡¾£÷ Á¾¢¨Â!
    ¾¢Éõ ¿¢¨ÉìÌõ ¦À¡ØÐ ÁÉõ þÉ¢ìÌõ Å¢¾ò¾¢ø ͸õ
    «Ç¢ìÌõ ¸¨Ä¸û «È¢§Å¡õ!! (´Õ À¨Æ ¾¢¨ÃôÀ¡¼ø Òò¾¸ò¾¢Ä¢ÕóÐ. ±Ø¾¢ÂÅ÷¦ÀÂ÷ §À¡¼Å¢ø¨Ä)
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

quote="bis_mala"

// "Å£ñ ¸üÀ¨É¦ÂøÄ¡õ Áɾ¢ø «üÒ¾¦Áý§È Á¸¢úóÐ
    Å¢üÀ¨É¦ºö¡¾£÷ Á¾¢¨Â!
    ¾¢Éõ ¿¢¨ÉìÌõ ¦À¡ØÐ ÁÉõ þÉ¢ìÌõ Å¢¾ò¾¢ø ͸õ
    «Ç¢ìÌõ ¸¨Ä¸û «È¢§Å¡õ!! (´Õ À¨Æ ¾¢¨ÃôÀ¡¼ø Òò¾¸ò¾¢Ä¢ÕóÐ. ±Ø¾¢ÂÅ÷¦ÀÂ÷ §À¡¼Å¢ø¨Ä)//

«ýÀ§Ã!.. þ¦¾ýÉ ¾¢ÕìÌÈÇ¡?... «øÄÐ ¯ÁÐ ÌÃÄ¡?.. «øÄР¡÷-Á£¾¡ÅÐ ¨¿Â¡ñÊ º¡¼Ä¡?

¿£÷ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Îõ þó¾ô-À¡¼ø Àáºì¾¢ À¼ò¾¢Ä¢ÕóÐ ... ºÃ¢Â¡É ¦º¡ø-ÅÊÅõ þ§¾¡...

ÌÁ¡Ã¢ ¸ÁÄ¡Å¢ý ¿¡ðÊÂôÀ¡¼ø:---

"Å£ñ ¸üÀ¨É¢ɡø Áɾ¢ø
    «üÒ¾¦Áý§È ¿¢¨ÉóÐ
    Å¢üÀ¨É¦ºö¡¾£÷ Á¾¢¨Â!
    ¾¢Éõ ¿¢¨ÉìÌõ ¦À¡ØÐ ÁÉõ
    þÉ¢ìÌõ Å¢¾ò¾¢ø ͸õ
    «Ç¢ìÌõ ¸¨Ä¸û «È¢§Å¡õ!!

(µ ú¢¸ º£Á¡§É Å¡ ¦ƒ¡Ä¢ìÌõ
    ¯¨¼Â½¢óÐ ¸Ç¢ìÌõ ¿¼Éõ Òâ§Å¡õ)

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast