Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flawless - The Epitome Of Perfection

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Flawless - The Epitome Of Perfection

"We've been up here for six hours trying to track this Son Of A Bitch down! You there? How goes it for you?"

"Ah f**k. Nothing over here. It's like he disappeared."

"Yeah. No wonder those guys downtown offered us so much. This guy is as hard to find as a needle in a haystack. I say we give it another hour. Then we go back and tell them to go jerk eachother off!"

"F***in A. Wait a minute. I got some movement."

"No kidding? Hold on for a minute I'll be over. F***in snow makes it so hard to move."

"Hey hurry up. He's on the move! Damn he's fast! Wait...."

"What?....WHAT?!"

"F**K!! I LOST HIM!"

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me! I lost'm! But he couldn't have gone far."

"Hold on! I'm coming!"

"Hey....Wha!!"

"What is it???"

"AHH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! F**K!" (bang bang bang)

"WHAT IS IT?"

".........."

"Sheesh!"

"They were locals I'd say. Local hunters. What do you think?"

"Yup. Looks like it. What's that mark on his neck?"

"I can't know for sure till the coroner gets here but if I had to say, thats where his neck was snapped. Might've been a Bear...Can't tell for sure."

"Yeah...looks like the bear got one here in the woods, and the other one ran up to the road and got inside his truck. The bear went up to him before finishing his meal with this one. You can see the tooth marks on his thighs. So he has a little snack off his thighs and goes up to the truck and toys with that one a few minites before finishing him off....Poor Devils!

"Wonder what the hell these guys thought they were doing up here anyway? Not many people come around here."

"Why not sheriff? Makes a great campin site from the looks of it." (Chuckles)

"I talked to some of the nearby farmers. They said something like a ghost story. Said when people come up here they disappear. My guess is that the snow blizzards makes it easy to get lost. People can't find their way back so they go to sleep and freeze."

"What do you think happened to these two then?"

"Frankly, I don't care. This place gives me the creeps. Let's get back to the squad car."

To Be Continued.....
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber villan007's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    surya.... sooper ma ...... adutha episode ium seekiram ezzhuthu

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    surya from where do u get da ideas of such themes?????????

it's GOOD

Post Thanks / Like
    villa and Wibha...

Wibha...Athellam ulerundhu appadiye varathuthaan!
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    is it wrong that i read surya's stories like i watch tv? I can see two stock characters with overdone accents...is it a cold climate? I think woods around here....is it warm...im guessing between brit and australian really...i can see it's dark...and man on man i know im already as creeped out as the sheriff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Q!

Well..Here's the next couple.....I'm done with my Semester, any most my frnds are off to their grandparents, so I got nothin to do but write basically..:P

I awoke with a jolt. Where was I? From a quick look around I'd guess it was an airplane. But was this still a dream? I focused my eyes and gave my surroundings a more thorough look over. No doubt about it. I was on a plane. Center seat, letter D, row 18. Where was I going? I looked to my right. An old lady sat next to me reading a book: Artificial Intelligence: Fact or Fiction.

"Excuse me," I asked. She finished reading her sentence and glanced at me. She was wearing large glasses which seemed to magnify the size of her eyes by ten. It made me nervous to look at them. They had been watching me. I could tell.

"What is the destination of this flight?" The eyes gave me a puzzled look like I was crazy. Maybe I was....

"Unless they've changed it, San Francisco I believe." The eyes replied.

"Thank you."

"Is this your first time out?" The eyes asked. I nodded and looked at the map on the TV screen.

"First time out of where?" Those eyes. I gave them a quick glance. Her face softened like a grandmother handing out a cookie to her grandchild. The eyes remained the same; big.

"Why...out of Canada."

I stepped out of the plane and walked towards the terminal through the snakelike tunnel. The air-condition was a relief after being stuck inside that plane for so long. With stuffy air. With babies crying. And those eyes. I smiled at the stewardess as I left the terminal and let in the sights of SFO. It was great. I've always felt at home in airports. Not in airplanes, mind you, but airports. Suddenly I came to -- I really needed to take a piss.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw a man with a black leather jacket holding up a cardboard sign with a name written on it.....Name....I blinked and looked at my shoes. I blinked some more and my head started to hurt....What was my name? Did I have a first? Or a last? What the hell was I doing in San Francisco? My head started to throb. I looked around and saw hundreds of people going about minding their business..

"Josh! Come on! We're going to be late!" -- "I'm going to Seattle to see Micheal honey." -- "Mr. Pressnall, may I see your Boarding Pass?"

I took a step back and hit someone's trolley. "Hey! Watch it Pal!" A bald white male yelled.

"Excuse me..." I went back inside the restroom reaching into my coat pocket and felt something.

"Well John, it's another case of Man vs Nature here in Alma, Canada. The bodies of two men were found this morning, the Canadian Police claim that they were attacked by a bear which seems to be quite common in this region. Hunters are repetedly warned to not come in small numbers......" The speaker went on at in the cieling.

It was a wallet. Was it my wallet? I opened it. The only thing in it was a picture. A man was with a woman and a little girl. Smiling. They looked happy. They looked familiar... I looked up at the mirror. it was the man from the photo...it was me..but who were they?

I started to get drowsy....I stumbled a few steps back, slammed the door open to one of the stalls, and sat down on a closed toilet seat....my eyelids pulled down over my eyes, I tried to open it...it was futile....

To Be Continued.....

Back after a while...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    super...............another crime story
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    Why...out of Canada
    whoa for anyone who's wondering we do NOT talk like that!

intriguing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Crazy!

Q,
    the old women?
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    no Surya i was referring to the first victims and to the sheriff and partners :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast