Page 75 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the last Bollywood film you saw ?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    K_g, no I didnt mean it that way. BS_Kappoor seems to have meant it earnestly - as in Govinda saying nesstu film is out and out comedy. He was even lamenting the A certificate which means "young fans" of his cannot watch the movie!

Idhula, ivaru character-ai purinjikitti outstanding-A nadhichuttarunnu vEra allegations. Edho Vishal B sonnadhai kEttu edho oppethi irukkAn. Idhula ivan ennamO, cinema-la oori oru performance kuduthutAplayum, tamizhla evanumE paNNa mudiyadhAAm...

Tamizhla andha maadhiri writing paNNa perusa AL illai sari - chumma chumma indha maadhiri padathaiyE purinjikkama nadichavanai ellAm Ethi vudaradhu dhaan too much.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber kid-glove's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree.

Via Soonapaana: "Edhavadhu seyyanum Arjun, edhavadhu seyyanum"
    ...an artist without an art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    K_g, no I didnt mean it that way. BS_Kappoor seems to have meant it earnestly - as in Govinda saying nesstu film is out and out comedy. He was even lamenting the A certificate which means "young fans" of his cannot watch the movie!

Idhula, ivaru character-ai purinjikitti outstanding-A nadhichuttarunnu vEra allegations. Edho Vishal B sonnadhai kEttu edho oppethi irukkAn. Idhula ivan ennamO, cinema-la oori oru performance kuduthutAplayum, tamizhla evanumE paNNa mudiyadhAAm...

Tamizhla andha maadhiri writing paNNa perusa AL illai sari - chumma chumma indha maadhiri padathaiyE purinjikkama nadichavanai ellAm Ethi vudaradhu dhaan too much.
    Idhu comedy dhaanE
    I mean..I was constantly laughing, except possibly in the flashback.
    Label-A mukkiyam, audience reaction dhaan mukkiyam.

And your claim that his performance/talend needs to be undervalued because he was just carrying out Bharadwajar's orders is pretty much like the "kambiyai pidikkaama varuvaar" argument you posted about in the Surya thread.

A few years back an English playwright Harold Pinter won the Nobel. He was notorioisly curt with his actors apparently. One guy came up and asked him what was the relevance/meaning of a paricular line/scene in the play and Pinter's response was: "mind your own business"
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    "mind your own business" - Appadi thaan irukkanum. I like it. Legendary playwright it seems, but not impressed by his screen adaptation of "Sleuth".

But Plum is right..lest we forget VB extracts the best out of his actors. Take his short film "Blood brothers", Siddarth's part is pretty much unmatched by his other roles and films. Like that.

Shaheed is not out-of-reach for Tamil actors like Bharath, Jeeva, and likes (not a big fan of Dhanush you see).

Edhukku indha "talented" noise? Too much I say. Should be used when deemed apt & necessary. Like when you're talking about 'talents' like Madhavan or Irrfan khan.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bharathar JWM remake-kku wait pannalaam. Thambi seyvaapla Kadhal ellAm Shahid-kku out of reach. VB, Mani saar, Kamal films ellAm rejetted while gauging an actie's talend.

Btw, why Bhagat Singh Kapoor?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Kadhal ellAm Shahid-kku out of reach.

Post Thanks / Like
    why Bhagat Singh Kapoor?
    1) Shaheed
    2) Hidden agenda to abbreviate as BS

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think jwm is bharath's cup of tea in as much as.a kadhal isn't bs kapoor's.
    Why because - after jwn remake releases, we should not conclude bs_k > bharathar.
    But based on pattiyal and even koodal nagar, bharathar certainly has the ability to do kaminey. Bharadwajar kitta kodutha, bs-k vuda nallAvE varuvaar.

Bharathar is to be more pitied than censured that the way tamil filmdom is, he can't even dream of the opps that a less talented bs-k gets.

I see the merits of the kambiyE pudikkAma argument but suppose bharathar waits for kaminey like script, will he act in exactly even one more tamil movie? That us the answer to the kambi argument

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R
    why Bhagat Singh Kapoor?
    1) Shaheed
    2) Hidden agenda to abbreviate as BS
    Dangerous phlow, ipdi hidden agendallAm correctA kandupadikka koodAdhu

Post Thanks / Like
    after jwn remake releases, we should not conclude bs_k > bharathar.
    anticipatory bail-A

Bharathar is to be more pitied than censured that the way tamil filmdom is, he can't even dream of the opps that a less talented bs-k gets.
    Oh poor thing. America-vula piRandhirundhA aNNanaala Oscarukku perumai kidaichirukkum. He should perhaps say: "en keragam TFI-la vandhu maattikittEyyn"

even koodal nagar, bharathar certainly has the ability to do kaminey.
    Because of lookalikes who are different. Eh ?
    Appo naanum sirikkaama solrEn..Radhika (of Arasi fame) would have done an excelled in the role. Dhan ta naan..