Page 187 of 207 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2067

Thread: Which is the last Bollywood film you saw ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Nerd....Padam paathacha
    paakkaleeng. Dint release in this part of the world. Neenga? or any other hubber?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ferrari Ki Sawaari

Ever since his debut, Sharman Joshi has always done supporting and continues along this route for this film. Sharman Joshi is a complete treat in this Amol Palekar role, although one can't forget his mischievous role in Style and Xcuse Me. The sincerity with which him and Boman Irani perform should definitely sweep many hearts away. Spoiler Alert - The best scene is when he confronts Paresh Rawal. Both actors make you want to laugh with them as well as cry... Do they have Awards coming their way? I hope So

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    for Sridevi fans she looks kinda cute towards the end
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    paakkaleeng. Dint release in this part of the world. Neenga? or any other hubber?
    Just saw the movie two days back...Already posted my thoughts on the movie here....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Just saw the movie two days back...Already posted my thoughts on the movie here....
    Sorry just read it. Glad it worked for you

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kid-glove View Post
    Kashyap's unabated endorsement of Paruthi, SuPu, Rockstar, takes away the extended hyperbole he's been giving to Dibakar Bankarojee..
    Rockstar-kku enna korachal??? Rockstar is one of its kind movie - climax ellam kaaviyam, oviyam etc .......not a single scene/frame did the director try to reach out to gallery.........
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Rockstar - saw few louss scene on TV.. vElaikkE aagalai.

I have never listened so often and frequently to an album of late.
    NaadhAn parindhAy thaviRa oNNumE Lufthans aaga mAttEngudhu.

enakku purinja/therinja varaikkum - NAdhAn parindhAy is a very 'traditional' song (beginning/midil/end) and within that framework pinni-pedal eduththuruppApla.
    michcha pAttu ellAm - including the widely loved kun faya - workE aagalai.

Romba innovate paNRaarO. Dilli-6 also same problem. Masakkali - compared to Dil Gira, Maula mere maula - is easy to like (and hence I like). But rest leave me cold.
    Dil Gira ellAm aahaa oohoo ahaahaa 'nnu ellArumE solraanga

This morning I listened Kun Faya - couldn't listen fully and skipped to Maula mere Maula -couldn't sit through the song (ukkAndhu pAkka mudiyalainnA ninnukittu paaru). And then I caught 'maula mere lele meri jaan' - salim sulaiman (chak de india). May be a simple song, compared to these. But I see it is still as interesting as it was back then.
    RDB kooda pudichuchu, adhukku appuRam ovvoNNum ennannavO seyyuraapla. moochu vaangudhu.

Shehar mEin ellAm - oru song eppadi uruvaagudhunnu kaatrOm - suththamA pudikkalai.

That Shehnai piece of works if the pick of the album - adhu vERa department.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    Rockstar - saw few louss scene on TV.. vElaikkE aagalai.

I have never listened so often and frequently to an album of late.
    NaadhAn parindhAy thaviRa oNNumE Lufthans aaga mAttEngudhu.

enakku purinja/therinja varaikkum - NAdhAn parindhAy is a very 'traditional' song (beginning/midil/end) and within that framework pinni-pedal eduththuruppApla.
    michcha pAttu ellAm - including the widely loved kun faya - workE aagalai.

Romba innovate paNRaarO. Dilli-6 also same problem. Masakkali - compared to Dil Gira, Maula mere maula - is easy to like (and hence I like). But rest leave me cold.
    Dil Gira ellAm aahaa oohoo ahaahaa 'nnu ellArumE solraanga

This morning I listened Kun Faya - couldn't listen fully and skipped to Maula mere Maula -couldn't sit through the song (ukkAndhu pAkka mudiyalainnA ninnukittu paaru). And then I caught 'maula mere lele meri jaan' - salim sulaiman (chak de india). May be a simple song, compared to these. But I see it is still as interesting as it was back then.
    RDB kooda pudichuchu, adhukku appuRam ovvoNNum ennannavO seyyuraapla. moochu vaangudhu.

Shehar mEin ellAm - oru song eppadi uruvaagudhunnu kaatrOm - suththamA pudikkalai.

That Shehnai piece of works if the pick of the album - adhu vERa department.
    i somehow expected this from you

scattered images, pointless montages pieced together tracing complex life of a rockstar - oru madhiri irukkum..............rockstars lives are complex....the man in my avatar shot himself dead when he was 27 - yen, edhukku, nallavara, kettavara - onnum puriyaadhu
    Last edited by MADDY; 20th June 2012 at 02:15 PM.
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cobain-A? avarukku vauttu-vali-yAm. Gene (Kiss) Simmon's reaction to his death: "Good I can sell more records".
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PR... no wonder rockstar doesn work when seen in bits and pieces...
    its that kinda movie where u have to watch it from the begining to let it build a base in ur mind for the further scenes to comfortably sit on that base, and so on... adhukkaaga aarambatthula irundhu neenga paarunga'nu ellaam sollalai...

enniya porutthavarai rockstar a masterpiece.... endha master.. enna piece... ellaam theriyaadhu... kadhaiyum isaiyum sendhu oru maadhiri nammala engayo kondu pOch!
    Sach is Life..