Page 176 of 207 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2067

Thread: Which is the last Bollywood film you saw ?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched Agneepath

For those who have watched the original, don't expect many punchy dialogues. The plot this time round is more straightforward as there's less twists. This probably is due to the director expecting the audience to have seen the original. Just like the original, every character, old or new, is author-backed and leaves an impression, though this film is more character driven compared to the original where Ambitabh Ji's character stole most of the limelight.

When I saw the promos on air, I didn't feel intrigued and furthermore the item number kinda made me lose further interest. One point which made me highly detest the first promo was the cheap "Uncle Fester" look of Sanjay Dutt. When the audio released, I didn't listen to songs properly and was more so annoyed than bored of "Chikni Chameli" constantly being played on whatever channel I tuned into.

I saw the film today and completely take back my wrong perception of Sanjay Dutt, for me he was the man of the match and I can't stop listening to the songs, especially "O Saiyyan". Ajay-Atul

Villains are back in fashion, first Neil Nitin Mukesh showed his excellence in Players and now Sanjay Dutt becomes a synonym for the new menace on the block as "Kancha Cheena". Rishi Kapoor is class to watch in a role never performed by him and Hrithik counteracts these two veterans at every step, he doesn't go OTT and still manages to sink into the character, delivering more of a subtle yet power packed performance.

Overall verdict: 3.5/5
    Last edited by Sunil_M88; 27th January 2012 at 04:50 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didnt know where to post..

Shahrukh Khan reportedly assaulted Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder at the success party of Agneepath early morning today

And these were the tweets that followed..

"I don't get it. Jaan-E-Mann was years ago. Why now?" - Shirish Kunder

Shirish Kunder said something about Ra.One. In Response SRK MaRa.One

Breaking! TheHindu edited thr commercial & removed 'What is the pet name of hrithik roshan?' 2 'Who is Farah Khan's husband?'

After two back to back duds, Shirish Kunder finally has a Hit. Congrats. You have arrived!

Shanthakumaran Sreesanth. Sharad Pawar. Now, Shirish Kunder. I see a pattern here. In the first name of those who get Shlapped.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched kaminey...
    engaging, but not so great...
    edho nalla irukkura madhiri irundhuchu... ennanu kurippa solla mudiyala...
    priyanka looks were average to bad... avangalalaala adha thookkittu avlo easya nadakka mudila...
    music was good... never knew the tan-ta-daan song was from this movie... whata composition...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ek Main Aur Ek tuu KAreena does another Geet but she did well..

Force-marana mokkai..too many changes to the original script..And John walking around with singlets and tattoos..WTF.. And i suspect the director is gay bcos he was so into Johnny's physique..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched Mausam some days befor...padam paarthittu rendu naal thoongala..

Ena feelings uu... chanceless..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kahaani - sakkath!
    I still don't know if this one's lifted from English/world cinema, but rarely do we get to see thrillers like these in indhi cinema (or for that matter, even Indian cinema).
    Super neat writing (tie-ups, reconcilliations ellaam fall in place nicely), sub-plots handled beautifully, fantastic performances and skilfully put together as a film.
    oththukkarEn, VBalan is appatakkar in the making!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kahaani..

Agmark Thriller with no loose ends left.

What was more interesting was, no punjent masala, no songs, no comedy, no free shows, no item songs....Refreshing I should say. Directors who feel all of the above are "MUST" for an over all entertainer...please spare sometime to check out this movie.

Never a movie has given me a complete "reading experience" ......this gives it...Well almost...

when there is a theme like this, WHO NEEDS HEROES and their stardom ... Who needs their entry songs, dumb duets and punch dialogues. :bored:

"Vidhya balan" ... Way to go woman!
    Last edited by Shakthiprabha; 15th March 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has any one seen the film Trishna? any good ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kahaani

One word, CLASSIC. A film that doesn't need to be judged over a period of time. A must for all

Durga Maa

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sunil,

That durga maa add-on was extra bit to capture the sentimental side of indian audience. I think movie could have pulled without that. Anyway, if not for durga...some procession is good enough too....dir wanted to end with a "Durga note", alright the female power or whatever.

just my opnion.