Page 125 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2067

Thread: Which is the last Bollywood film you saw ?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago, a chikna small actor played a thukkada role in a movie of the biggest superstar in the language. He got to do a few things and mouth a few lines in the movie but the one that he is remembered for from that movie goes "what a man!".
    Today I saw a much better actor doing variations of that line - in words and in gestures - throughout a movie.
    Madhavan. Aamir Khan. 3 idiots. Idhukku madhavan sothai tamizh padathuleye nadikkalaam.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    Madhavan. Aamir Khan. 3 idiots. Idhukku madhavan sothai tamizh padathuleye nadikkalaam.
    he is not getting any.......can u tell me which tamil movie he rejected in recent years?

what makes you think madhavan of 3 idiots is equal to abbas of padayappa??
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raam has been remade in hindi.Running unsuccesfully.
    Just now I saw the trailor

the familiar song to a tamilian

Ippo thanunga release panni irukkanga athukulla unsuccessful ran appadinu solliputeenga ESP powera

Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy, equal is a big word. Basically, I found madhavan keeping on going about "rancho nallavaru, vallavaru, naalum therinjavaru". All through the movie, his role is to watch admiringly as Aamir Khan delivers babies, takes on the system and solves global warrming...watch how he twice srimanesquely threatens to break chatur's teeth when the latter insults Rancho. This is a role for Sriman. Infact, rancho is a role for a sort of a different version of Dr vijay - basically a man who saves everyone around him materially as well as spiritually.
    Even the profane speech around which a lot of expectations were raised based on reviews was a disappointment.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Kalyasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy, equal is a big word. Basically, I found madhavan keeping on going about "rancho nallavaru, vallavaru, naalum therinjavaru". All through the movie, his role is to watch admiringly as Aamir Khan delivers babies, takes on the system and solves global warrming...watch how he twice srimanesquely threatens to break chatur's teeth when the latter insults Rancho. This is a role for Sriman. Infact, rancho is a role for a sort of a different version of Dr vijay - basically a man who saves everyone around him materially as well as spiritually.
    Even the profane speech around which a lot of expectations were raised based on reviews was a disappointment.
    Yeah I too felt the same...

Five Point Someone was much more better in reading than watching 3 idiots///

Paavam Chetan Bhagat.... 2 States ayavathu oru nalla team kitta koduthu useful product a kondu varalaam....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyasi

Paavam Chetan Bhagat.... 2 States ayavathu oru nalla team kitta koduthu useful product a kondu varalaam....
    remmbba over. Only Pipoint someone is worth reading. And 3i just borrowed a few scenes from that book, is it not!

The movie is good. I found it very enjoyable, most of the jokes worked and the dialogues was the best part. Aamir, muyaRchi nadippu-nu engayO padichEn - BS! He was pretty good and more importantly very natural. Maddy to borrow from one of the blogposts, was effortlessly natural. His narration (voice) was a big plus. But the film suffers from poor characterization (stereotypes everywhere) and tasteless songs/BGM and some unconvincingly artificial scenes and a wimpy heroine.

Missed the first five minutes. Had to sit in the 2nd row. Housefull

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    The movie is good. I found it very enjoyable, most of the jokes worked and the dialogues was the best part. Aamir, muyaRchi nadippu-nu engayO padichEn - BS! He was pretty good and more importantly very natural. Maddy to borrow from one of the blogposts, was effortlessly natural. His narration (voice) was a big plus. But the film suffers from poor characterization (stereotypes everywhere) and tasteless songs/BGM and some unconvincingly artificial scenes and a wimpy heroine.

Missed the first five minutes. Had to sit in the 2nd row. Housefull
    Aamir has always been a very good actor........ivangalakku vera vela kedayadhu ........
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    3 idiots...'shabbA !

ChippE varaliyE
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, anyone who criticises aamir acting o madhavan's "natural" acting is maha paavi/visha kirumi/velaiyathava. Nice.

Aamir khjan has always been a great actor - including tum mere ho, mann, mela, love love love, deewana mujhsa nahin etc. Nadigar thilagathukkappuram ava dhaan. Sory NT avar kaal dhoosu pera maattar. Nt natural nadippu madhavanai paathu kathukkanum.
    Ok-vA?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nadigar thilagathukkappuram ava dhaan. Sory NT avar kaal dhoosu pera maattar. Nt natural nadippu madhavanai paathu kathukkanum.Ok-vA?
    Parthiban: indha vEttiyai avuthuttu appidiyE thiriya pOriyA, pombaLainga irukkura oorula ?
    VV: ayyO....appidi ellAm naan sollavE illiyE
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே