Thread: Which is the last Bollywood film you saw ?

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    SS, naan dooty-la romba strittu. kadhaiyellAm ozhungA irukkaNumnu edhirpArppEn. innoru trip pOdAmayA pOyiruvAn.

MADDY, padaththai vidunga kazhudhai kadakkudhu. pAttai paththi sollunga.
    "ippadi dhaan solluvEn, eventualA pudichirum" 'ngra pattern-la idhu illai. D6 also same problem.
    It is not just the difference. Like even RDB was different from Lagaan. It took time but it was so enjoyable after that.

There is something fundamentally different in the structure of songs in D6 and now in R..is what I think.

pAttu-nA ippadi dhaan irukkaNumnE nee yEn edhirpArkkurE?...appadinnu kEkkura mAdhiri.
    Center nenachA thookkungO, center nenachA eRakkungO type-la irukku.

So the ones I eventually end up liking are the ones that are closer to the familiar framework of what 'songs' are - needless to say, they are far from vanilla.

To a large extend VTV also same problem.
    OmanappeNNE....naduvula varum nasal malayalam completely puts me off (retro sound..enna vENA sonaalum). Start aavuradhukkuLLa pOdhum pOdhumnu aayidum...seekkiram paaduyyA-nRa maadhiri. And I can't help thinking of nenjinilE (aapil-orange enRaalum). udanE kEkkuradhai niruthittu anga skip paNNiruvEn.

Same thing with Hosanna...it sounds different at every turn and I know that's what makes it special. But I pretty like it when the song is in flow (don't know how to explain this!). And these are the only two songs I can weakly say I like, in that album.

As I don't trust my understanding in these things, sariyA dhaan pEsuranA-nu validate paNNikkiRadhukkAga kEkkuREn
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement