Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~LOve Story~~

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

~~LOve Story~~

i have read one real Love Story , thought to post it here......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Me, Myself and Priya
    A Love Story…

Chapter One

What is Love? It is something everyone knows and at the same time it is something which only few understand. Though many people fail to understand what Love is, it still remains the crux of everyone’s life. What about me? Am I in the group of people who know what Love is but did not understand it or am I in the group of a lucky few who are lucky enough to understand it, feel it and appreciate it? I don’t know. I am still searching for the answer.

February 27th, 2004

The stadium is roaring with the name 'Aaryan'. The Indian flag was flying high all over the place. Its 2007 world cup and India is facing Australia in the finals. India is only inches away from the victory. It needs four runs in last over. If it scores four runs in the last over India will win the world cup after 24 years. It’s definitely a long long wait. In the last world cup in 2003, India lost the finals against Australia. After four years the same teams meet again in the finals and this time the story is different. India is winning and the credit goes to one and only one 'Aaryan'.

I looked around me. We need four runs in the last over to win the match. It’s my turn and I am standing at the crease facing Brett Lee. I can feel the expectations of millions of people on me. The first ball is a bouncer. I tried to hit it and could not make a contact with the ball. Now we need four runs in five balls. The pressure is taking toll upon me. I need two runs to score 150 and four runs to win the match. I don’t want it to take till the end. I closed my eyes and prayed to god.

The stadium is completely silent. Tension is mounting. Brett Lee is running towards me with the ball in his hand. I prepared myself to strike back. Suddenly he stopped. He came walking towards me. He came closer to me, took the bat from me and started hitting me on my head with the bat. I did not understand what's happening.

I heard some familiar voice shouting at me from somewhere inside my head.

"Get up... Get up. You sleepy head" I woke up with Priya hitting me on my head and shouting at me.

"Stop it" I said opening my eyes. "It hurts. Why do you always hit me like that?" I asked rubbing my shoulder.

"To keep you awake" she said laughing.

I looked out of the window. Its dark outside and the bus is moving at a rapid pace on the express highway.

"Where are we right now?" I asked her.

"Just passed Lonavala" she said.

"The bus is still in Lonavala!!! And you woke me from a good sleep. You know what a great dream I just had. Just a few more balls and I would have won India the world cup. You spoiled all the fun.”

"Don’t start all over again. You and your stupid dreams." she said hitting me again. "By the way what are the plans for the weekend?"

"Nothing as such" I said looking out of the window. The weather is chilling outside. The bus has just passed Lonavala. Lonavala is a well known picnic place for its scenic beauty and innumerable trekking spots. It’s located between Mumbai and Pune.

By the way, I am Aaryan working in Infosys Technologies Ltd, Pune. My parents live in Mumbai and I go to Mumbai every weekend. I am now traveling to Mumbai on a typical Friday evening. The distance between Pune and Mumbai is close to 150 Kms. Thanks to Neeta Volvo and Express highway; it takes just an hour and half to reach Mumbai. But unfortunately it takes more than two hours to reach my house in Andheri from the outskirts of Mumbai due to heavy traffic. As we have just passed Lonavala, it’s another three and a half hour journey to my home.

Now that I have given my introduction and told you something about me, let me take you through some beautiful days of my life. This is my love story. This is the story of me, myself and Priya.

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice starting.. felt like really travelling to mumbai..
    carry on cancer..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hayya love story

siva anna
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    Chapter Two
    July 30th, 2003

This is the day I joined Infosys - Pune Development Center. After completion of training in Bangalore, I was transferred to Pune. Pune is a great city and is known as the cultural city of Maharashtra. It’s famous for its rich heritage of the great Maratha kings. Surrounded by Western Ghats, it is famous for its innumerable trekking spots. Each and every trekking spot is unique in its own style. I am very fond of photography and that made me inclined towards trekking.

After I shifted to Infosys Pune Dvelopment Centre, I was put on bench. If you are not in the IT field I am sorry, let me tell you what bench is. Just imagine that you work day and night, you don’t have time even to eat or sleep, you are working really hard on your project, you take the whole responsibility, and you feel the deadlines coming hard at you. Now come to the real world. Bench is just doing opposite of this and still receiving the same amount of salary at the end of the month.

As I was on the bench, I used to leave office early. So, I need something for passing time in the evening. The first and the foremost thing I looked is for a movie theatre. I am very fond of movies. From the days of my college, I used to watch movies every weekend. I did not miss movies even during my final exams. Fortunately I found a multiplex named 'E-Square' near my address. And this theatre became the venue for the beginning of my Love Story. That's an unforgettable incident...

August 8th, 2003

A new movie named 'Koi Mil gaya' was released on that day. As I have no work, I went to the theatre early and brought the tickets. The show was at 10:40 PM. I was waiting for my room mate Amit at the theatre. The theatre was full.

"Oh God... It’s already 10:30 PM and this Vinod did not turn up till now" I cursed him for being late.

If I don’t see a movie right from the titles, I feel that I have not done proper justice to the hundred bucks that I spent on watching the movie. Suddenly my mobile came to life…

"Hello... Vinod... What... Where are you...You are telling me now... What should I do with this ticket...?"

I did not know what to do. Now I need to sell the extra ticket. Suddenly I heard someone calling me.

"Excuse me..." a girl was calling me.

"Are you calling me?" I asked. I scanned my database but it did not give any result. I did not see her before or I could not remember that I saw her anytime before.

"I think you have an extra ticket" she said pointing towards the ticket I was holding.

"Yup... my friend got stuck up with some crap work in his project. So, now I have to sell this ticket"

"Can you sell that ticket to me? I am looking for one"

"Sure. Take it. You have saved my time" I said giving the ticket to her.

She took out a Five Hundred note and handed it over to me.

"Hey wait... I don’t have a change for Five hundred" I said searching my wallet.

"Oh. I don’t have any other change"

"It’s OK. You can find the change in the canteen inside the theatre. Now Lets move.” I said. “The movie is about to begin"

We moved inside. The movie is being shown on Screen 4. It’s on the second floor.

"Did you come alone?" I asked her.

"No... I came with my friends. We came here to watch 'Koi Mil Gaya'. We did not get the tickets. So, my friends went to the movie 'Darna Mana hain'. I don’t like horror movies. I was about to return back to home and just then I heard to you talking on the phone"

"Oh...” I said stepping out of the elevator. "By the way, I am Aaryan"

"Ooops... I am sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Hari Priya"

"Good name... So, you are studying here?"

"No, I am working in Wipro"

"Oh... the one located in Hinjewadi. That’s great. I work in Infosys"

"That’s cool..." She said adjusting her hair over the face.

We went inside the theatre.

"I just want to inform my friends that I am here. If you don’t mind, can I make an SMS from your mobile?"

"Sure. No problem. Carry on" I said giving her my mobile.

I dont know what Hrithik got from 'Koi Mil Gaya' but I found the best friend of my life. And thus our story started and it’s just only the beginning.

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ~~LOve Story~~

Quote Originally Posted by cancer
    hmmm .. u read it ?? or wrote it ??

nice one siva... beautiful.. and free flow of thoughts pouring out as naturally as one is telling you over the phone or in person ....well expressed. . .

go on ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Chapter Three
    Aug 29th, 2003

It was Friday. I was going to Mumbai that evening. I was reading 'Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix', the latest book of Harry Potter series at that time. Harry Potter books take you into a new world of imagination and you never get tired of reading those books again and again. Some movie was playing in the bus. I was completely involved in the book.

"Hello Aaryan" I heard some one calling me. It was Rahul. He is a friend of Vinod. They work in the same project.

"Hey Rahul, How are you?"

"Not bad. How is your work in the project going on?"

"Hmmm. Fortunately or unfortunately I am not still allocated to any project. I am still on bench" I said.

"Are you still on Bench? You are lucky man"

"I don’t know. Everyone say that I am lucky. But I don’t feel so. I want some project" I said.

"Why are you taking load about the project? Enjoy the bench. This chance will never come again" he said.

"I don’t know. May be you are right. Anyway I am enjoying the bench. See, I completed four books of Harry Potter and am reading the fifth one" I said showing him the book I was holding.

"Great dude, Anyway What are the plans for the weekend?"

"Nothing... Day after tomorrow it’s Ganesh Chaturthi and I need to make preparations for it" I said getting back to my reading.

Harry Potter just formed a group called DA. The story is getting more and more interesting. After some time, the bus stopped near a hotel. I got down to get something to eat. There are three or four buses at the hotel and the hotel was filled with passengers. I bought Samosa and a Pepsi for myself. I found a corner seat and sat down to eat.

"Hi... How are you?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up.

"Did you recognize me?" She asked.

"Yeah... You are the girl that I met at the theatre"

"Yes. You are Aaryan. Right?"

"Yeah. But I am sorry. I forgot your name. I am really poor at remembering names"

"It’s OK. I am Hari Priya"

"Oh. I remember now. So, how are you?" I said smiling at her.

"I am doing well. I tried to call you after that day. But I was not able to reach you"

"You tried to call me? But why and how did you get my number?"

"I owe you a hundred bucks for the movie. We both forgot about it after the movie. So, I was trying to reach you to give you back the money"

"I completely forgot about that money. But, where did you get my number?"

"Do you remember I made an SMS from your mobile to my friend? I got the number from there. So, what happened to your mobile? Whenever I tried to call you, it always gave a message that your mobile was switched off."

"Actually, I had a small problem with my mobile. I dropped it in the water accidentally. I had to give it for repair. Now its fine"

"Anyway, here is the money I owe you. Thanks for the movie that day." She said giving me the money.

“You are welcome” I said

"By the way where do you live in Mumbai?" she asked.

"Andheri West near Lokhandwala" I said.

"I live in Borivali" she said.

“That’s too far” I said.

“Yes. It takes lot of time to reach there” She said. "By the way what is the book you are reading?" She asked.

"This is the fifth part of Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" I said showing her the cover of the book.

"I read the first part of Harry Potter. I really liked it and I am looking for the other parts. Do you have them?"

"Yes. I have them in my room in Pune. I can give them to you on Monday. Just call me on Monday"

"Thanks a lot" she said.

One of the buses gave a honk indicating its departure.

"My bus is about to leave. I am leaving. See you on Monday. By the way Happy Ganesh Chaturthi" She said leaving.

"Same to you" I said.

That was our second meeting. Thanks to Harry Potter, our meetings continued. She called me on Monday for the books. Our friendship grew slowly and she became my best friend. We travel to Mumbai and back to Pune together every weekend. One more great change in my boring life is that after three months I was allocated to a project. I gave a big party to my friends that day.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ~~LOve Story~~

Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer
    hmmm .. u read it ?? or wrote it ??

no i read it, and liked to post it here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Chapter Four

Priya and I became very good friends. We go to Mumbai together every weekend. I always look to her whenever I need any advice, whenever I need any help and she is always there for me.

"You are again late" Priya said showing her watch.

"OK.. OK I am only ten minutes late" I said.

"Ten minutes!!! I am already late for the party..."

"Don't worry, I just called Swetha and she said the party did not start yet"

"Just shut up... and now start the bike" she said sitting on the bike.

She is always like that, always hurrying, fighting, shouting at people, but at the same time she is very caring, sweet and beautiful. She has a great passion for books. You always find her reading books. She is very much fond of English literature and comics. She is very sensitive and emotional. She cries watching typical tragedy Hindi movies and at the same time she is best in consoling people when they are sad. I am really proud to have her as a friend and she is my best friend.

February 27th, 2004

"On Sunday we are planning to play Cricket in Juhu beach" said Rahul in the bus.

I was traveling to Mumbai on Friday evening.

"Are you coming?" Rahul asked.

"No yaar... I have some work at home. I cannot come" I said.

"Come on yaar... what work do you have on the weekend and that too on Sunday? It'll be fun. You must come" he insisted.

"I am sorry. I promise I will come next time but leave me this time" I said.

"OK." he said and turned to plan for the match with others.

The bus just got on to the Express Highway. There’s still lot of time to reach my home. Priya was reading a book. I prepared myself to take a nap. I pushed the seat back. I don't know how long I slept but suddenly I woke up with Priya hitting me on my head.

"Get up.. Get up. You sleepy head" I woke up with Priya is hitting me on my head and shouting at me.

"Stop it" I said opening my eyes. “It hurts. Why you always slap me like that?" I asked rubbing my shoulder.

"To keep you awake" she said laughing.

I looked out of the window. Its dark outside and the bus is moving at a rapid pace on the express highway.

"Where are we right now?" I asked her.

"Just passed Lonavala.." she said.

"The bus is still in Lonavala!!! And you woke me from a good sleep. You know what a great dream I just had... Just three more balls and I would have won India the world cup. You spoiled all the fun...”

"Don’t start all over again. You and your stupid dreams." she said hitting me again. "By the way what are the plans for the weekend?"

"Nothing as such" I said looking out of the window. The weather is chilling outside.

"Are you listening to me or not?" she said shouting in my ear.

"What? Tell me I am listening" I said turning towards her.

"Do you have any plans for the weekend?" she asked

"I told you, I don't have any plans. Why?” I asked.

"Nothing" She said "I will call you over the weekend if I feel bored in the house"

She returned to her reading as usual. After three hours we reached Mumbai.

February 29th, 2004

"A girl named Hari Priya called twice for you" Mom said.

I just came from a shop nearby to bring some household items.

"Who is she?" My mother asked.

"She is a friend of mine" I said.

"Oh.. A Girl Friend. Hmmm" Mom said winking at me.

"Don't start it again Mom. She is just a friend" I said.

From the day I got a job in Infosys my Mom started bugging me for my marriage. She wants a daughter in law. She wants to see me living happily with a wife and two kids just like the one in a typical Hindi serial. The phone rang and I know that this call is from Priya.

"Hi Aaryan ... this is Priya. What are you doing?"

"Nothing" I said.

"Where did you go when I called you?"

"Just went to a shop nearby. Mom told me that you called twice. What happened?"

"There is a big exhibition at Juhu this weekend. Come on let's go"

"What? Now?"

"Yes. Be ready, I will be waiting for you at Andheri station"

"But...” I tried to argue.

"Nothing doing. You are coming and I will wait for you." She said and the phone went off.

"This girl never leaves me an option" I thought.

Is it only with Hari Priya or is it with all the girls? They never leave any options. If a girl insists, you have to accept it. Otherwise you are dead. If you give a little freedom, these girls conquer you completely. They make you obey them. With due respect to female community, this is just my opinion. May be I am wrong. But with Priya I am not wrong. She is always like that. If she plans something, she never gives you any other option. You have to follow her plan. Now, please excuse me I need to get ready and start for Andheri railway station. She will kill me even if I am a minute late.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chapter Five
    February 29th, 2004

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"Juhu beach" I said wearing my shoes.

After twenty minutes I am at Andheri Station. Priya is already waiting for me. She gave an angry look.

"Aaryan, you are becoming lazy day by day" she said.

"Wait, let me explain. You called me suddenly and I just came from the shop. I need to get ready and it takes time"

"OK.. OK. Now don't make late. Let's go" she said sitting on my bike.

In half an hour we are in Juhu beach. I parked my bike.

"ISKON temple first" she said. I simply followed her orders.

ISKON temple otherwise known as "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" temple is located near Juhu beach. It’s well known for its beautiful construction. We went inside the temple. The temple is very well maintained. It’s a very peaceful place.

"Let’s sit here" she said. We sat down there on the steps. She took out a packet from her hand bag.

"Happy Birthday" she said handing the packet to me.

"Hey... What is this? How do you know that today is my Birthday?" I asked. I did not expect this. I was really surprised.

"What do you think? You are my best friend. Even if you don't tell me about your birthday I can find it out"

"I am sorry. Actually, I don't like to celebrate birthdays and so I did not tell anyone"

"You don't like celebrating birthdays? Why?" She asked.

"I have my own principles. One should celebrate his birthday only when he achieves something, only when one attains some meaning to his life"

"I did not get you"

"See, each and every person have their own birthday one day or the other. It’s nothing special. What did you achieving by coming to this world? Why do you celebrate it when being born is a common thing? According to me, a person gets eligible to celebrate his birthday only when his life has got a meaning, only when he can create a line for himself in the .pages of history..."

"Stop it. Stop it…" She said. "You are becoming too philosophical"

"I told you. I have my own principles"

"See, why do you think you are not special? May be you are not special to yourself. But you are special to someone in this world. You are special to your parents. You are special to your friends. You are special to me. You don't celebrate birthdays for yourself. But, you celebrate birthdays for people who think that you are special. So, Never think you are not special. Once again, Many Many Happy returns of the day"

I did not understand what to say.

"Now, Will you open the packet and see what I bought for you?" she said. I opened the packet. It’s a beautiful key chain with my name inscribed on the glass plate.

"This is really good. Thanks for the gift" I said.

"So, how much old are you now?"

"Six years"

"Six years?"

"Yup. Today is February 29th and my birthday comes once in every four years. So I am just six years old"

"That's lovely. So you claim that you are still a kid"

"Am I not?" I said laughing. She also laughed. She looks really beautiful when she laughs.

After an hour we went to the beach. Its 11:30 AM. There are very few people in the beach.

"You said that there is some exhibition going on here" I asked Priya.

"I just lied to you to bring you here" she said smiling. "This is my most favorite spot in Mumbai. When I was small, we used to live in Juhu. I used to come here daily after the school in the evening to play. I have lot of memories in this beach"

"That's good" I said. "The school days were always great"

We walked across the beach chatting. Thanks to Priya, this is turning out to be the best birthday of my life. I am really proud to have a friend like her.

"Hey… Aaryan?" I heard someone calling. I turned around. It’s Rahul.

"Hi Rahul.. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I must ask you that question" he said. "I am here to play cricket. I told you day before yesterday in the bus. You said you have some work"

"Yeah. Actually I have got lot of work to do. But what can I do? Priya forced me to come here" I said. "By the way, you don't know Priya. Do you?"

"No" he said.

"Hey Priya, this is Rahul and Rahul this is Priya. She works in Wipro" I said introducing Priya to Rahul.

“Nice meeting you Priya” said Rahul.

Someone called Rahul.

"Sorry. I must leave. It’s my turn to bat. We are playing a match here" he said leaving. He gave an angry look at me and left.

"Priya, I am dead now" I said.

"What happened?"

"When Rahul asked me to come to Juhu beach to play cricket, I said that I have some work. Now I am here with you at the same place"

"So?"

“Don’t you understand? He saw me with you. I am trapped” I said.

We went back to home in the evening. I felt as if the weekend has gone very fast. From tomorrow, again it’s the same, the same work, the same code, the same defects and the same testing. But still I feel something good. I feel a change in me. I don't know why and what it is. But I am going find it out very soon.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast