Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need this song !!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Need this song !!!

Hello, can anyone tell me what song this is in the Intro

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7&q=A.R.Rahman

I know that I shouldn't open a threa for this but I need this song

Can you send me the song or tell me where I can get it ?
    Please help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need this song !!!

Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    Hello, can anyone tell me what song this is in the Intro

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7&q=A.R.Rahman

I know that I shouldn't open a threa for this but I need this song

Can you send me the song or tell me where I can get it ?
    Please help
    r u talking abt the "risa risa ra" ???? its Bombay BGM.....its a beautiful scene where Arvind Swamy follows a pardaah clad Manisha in a bicycle.......and slowly Manisha's pardaah gives way to show her face......with a swift movement of his head, Arvind catches a glimpse of Manisha's face......classic....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gr8 BGm by a gr8 musician
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you send me this song plsssss.
    It's too good.
    Please

Post Thanks / Like
    I've a question, don't know where to post it. Hope Baba you don't mind i post it here.

I was listening a tamil radio and got a big suprise. It was a ARR song I've never heard before in tamil. It has the same music than "Mere Yaara Dildara" from Kabhi Na Kabhi. Pls, does anyone know the name of the tamil movie?
    "Ayal Nad-unthan Veed-ala Viduthiyada Tamila"

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia_fr
    I've a question, don't know where to post it. Hope Baba you don't mind i post it here.

I was listening a tamil radio and got a big suprise. It was a ARR song I've never heard before in tamil. It has the same music than "Mere Yaara Dildara" from Kabhi Na Kabhi. Pls, does anyone know the name of the tamil movie?
    It's Monalisa in tamil. It has very interesting numbers and rare ones too. The singer for tamil is Mano, Krishnaraj and Sujatha. In this album Anuradha Sriram sings for our master for the first time(Asha Bosle in the hindi version Mere Dil Ka). The song Mil Gayee was not included in the tamil version b'cause the tune was used from Anjali (duet), without the sax that is, the beats for the song is lifted from Enakey Enakka (Jeans). Eventhough S.P.B and HH were used in Hindi, tamil version is replaced by UK and Prabhakar. Lyrics for this album is Pazhani Bharathi.... My pick from this album is Veesum Thendral (Tu hil Tu).... phew
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rayan36
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia_fr

It's Monalisa in tamil. It has very interesting numbers and rare ones too. The singer for tamil is Mano, Krishnaraj and Sujatha. In this album Anuradha Sriram sings for our master for the first time(Asha Bosle in the hindi version Mere Dil Ka). The song Mil Gayee was not included in the tamil version b'cause the tune was used from Anjali (duet), without the sax that is, the beats for the song is lifted from Enakey Enakka (Jeans). Eventhough S.P.B and HH were used in Hindi, tamil version is replaced by UK and Prabhakar. Lyrics for this album is Pazhani Bharathi.... My pick from this album is Veesum Thendral (Tu hil Tu).... phew
    yes buddy...it is indeed a breathtaking song....Veesum Thendral was then xeroxed by Deva in the movie " Nenjinille "[1999]...the song tittle is Manase Manase..... it was a direct lift....which then this song,Manase Manase turn out to be a big hit in tamil!!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Devoted Hubber narayanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tu Hi Tu was a fantastic song with wonderful interludes. Veesum Thendral was pathetic. There is one more wonderful song in 'Kabhi Na Kabhi' that starts 'Tu hi meri Nigahon mein' sung by Hariharan.
    Paani bhujaye pyaas, baaki sab bakwaas. Clear hai ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rayan36

oo Thanks Rayan for the info. I remember this movie title. I didn't know it was by ARR and i missed the album. But Raaga.com, musicindiaonline.com, www.imdb.com, none of them mention Monalisa! Just like they forgot Oodam (Daud)...

Where can I listen to this album?
    "Ayal Nad-unthan Veed-ala Viduthiyada Tamila"

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002

yes buddy...it is indeed a breathtaking song....Veesum Thendral was then xeroxed by Deva in the movie " Nenjinille "[1999]...the song tittle is Manase Manase..... it was a direct lift....which then this song,Manase Manase turn out to be a big hit in tamil!!!
    BIASAlah Dinesh......DEVA
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast