Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dancing / Picturization are difficult for ARRahman's music ?

Post Thanks / Like

Dancing / Picturization are difficult for ARRahman's music ?

Directors know that Dancing / picturizing are so much difficult for ARRahmans music are you agree with this?
    Even they know, they cant equalize or deliver the good one for ARR music.. come to this..

who (Director) is the best for ARRahman music?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar.............
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar indeed....... followed by KSR & Kathir
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar

Senior Member Devoted Hubber kamalsurya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say Manirathnam...KM,Alaipauthe,Roja.etc are some examples

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think that picturisation for ARR's songs are really that difficult. Infact, I would say IR's songs are much more difficult to picturise becoz of the prolonged preludes and interludes, primarily dominated by orchestra with minimum percussion. So, directors had to come up with interesting mini scenes during interludes rather than jingucha jingucha dance steps.

Having said that, picturising ARR's song is also a challenge at times coz, ARR is a very bold and experimental musician. His songs changes mood and tempo so often and that too , against established norms, that it becomes difficult to be unimaginative to picturise his songs
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    I dont think that picturisation for ARR's songs are really that difficult. Infact, I would say IR's songs are much more difficult to picturise becoz of the prolonged preludes and interludes, primarily dominated by orchestra with minimum percussion. So, directors had to come up with interesting mini scenes during interludes rather than jingucha jingucha dance steps.

Having said that, picturising ARR's song is also a challenge at times coz, ARR is a very bold and experimental musician. His songs changes mood and tempo so often and that too , against established norms, that it becomes difficult to be unimaginative to picturise his songs
    ARR's music has that multi track feel to it.....now only, his songs are somewhat "mookkaala azhudha case" with no beats......infact many directors get confused with the multiple layers of sounds embedded within......they wont know which layer to choreograph to..........so it is definitely tougher to picturise ARR's songs than IR songs.......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    definately PRABHU DEVA

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARR's music has that multi track feel to it.....now only, his songs are somewhat "mookkaala azhudha case" with no beats......
    do you think his recent songs are his worst? I like his recent works more than his previous works. He is growing as a MD, and fortunately he hasnt stagnated in his style or creativity like his predecessors have done.
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    do you think his recent songs are his worst? I like his recent works more than his previous works. He is growing as a MD, and fortunately he hasnt stagnated in his style or creativity like his predecessors have done.
    in terms of using natural instruments, arrangements, orchestration, genre exploring he has improved a lot - agreed.........but in terms of fast paced/heavy beats/ peppy numbers he has surely gone down.........tell me the last "yo man" kinda album that ARR gave with heavy beats and foot tapping tunes...... .....machhakari and all were just a shadow of his 90's songs......guru has none......hopefully Shivaji will have some...
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast