ippave nee ethukitta mulasa enna thaaraen from nee venumda chellam
    we know abt ur taste...
    we know abt ur posts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess: we got to pick from the following

Parthamudal naleh & Manjal Veyyil from VV..
    Newyork nagaram & Munbe Va from Sok
    Vaala meenu from CP
    thirupathi vantha (tirupathi)
    ollli olli idupeh ( Athi)
    Ilamai (Varalaru)
    somethting something (something something)
    manamadurai(timiru)

I M MAJOR R MANNAR, WORKING FOR MADAN WITH AMBU(JAKSHI)

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose, the most popular song of the year in Tamilnadu is Vaala Meenukku. Personally, didn't like the film.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i seriously feel its Munbe Va...never heard such a great melody like Munbe Va in these past few years!!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    i seriously feel its Munbe Va...never heard such a great melody like Munbe Va in these past few years!!!
    Munbe Vaa might go for the best song but its not really the sole winner..Innisai Alapedaye and Roja Poovin are serious contenders as well.

btw intha varusham Munbe Vaa best melody sonaal namburaen..anaal past few years nu sollathaengo..IR's poo poothaadu is easily the most complicated and at the same time intricate melody in recent years...the jazz used to keep in synth with the tune...my god Mayiliragey was very good as well...great instrumentation.

Post Thanks / Like
    no...wut i mean was....Munbe Va just can evokes that LOVE thing hidden within u & make u melt along with the song... and this is a song u cant skip anytime inbetween the song....every part/min/sec is just too good and has that LOVE feeling in every secs.... the tune,chorus,the lyric,the singers,the interlude,perlude...u mention it...every part gets a 10/10.... ...dun think im saying this bcoz im ARR fan.... ive met many who agrees with me too.... non-arr fan ofcource.... !!! ...never seen them attachted to a MELODY song after since like Vaseegara !?.....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Renault's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lemme put my list by MDs:

ARR - New York Nagaram (SEOK), Ilamai (Varalaaru)

YSR - Kannai Vittu (Pattiyal), Taj Mahal Oviya (Kalvanin Kadhali), Pul Pesum (Pudhupettai)

Vidyasagar - Sudum Nilavu (Thambi), Olli Olli (Aadhi)

IR - Nilavai Chutti (Madhu) and couple f songs in Shiva (Tamil)

HJ - More than one song from VV

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Renault's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, How can I forget Loosu Penne... and If we cna include Sandakozhi (released in Dec last year).. we can have Thavani Potta and Loosu penne to Yuvan's list as well.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    no...wut i mean was....Munbe Va just can evokes that LOVE thing hidden within u & make u melt along with the song... and this is a song u cant skip anytime inbetween the song....every part/min/sec is just too good and has that LOVE feeling in every secs.... the tune,chorus,the lyric,the singers,the interlude,perlude...u mention it...every part gets a 10/10.... ...dun think im saying this bcoz im ARR fan.... ive met many who agrees with me too.... non-arr fan ofcource.... !!! ...never seen them attachted to a MELODY song after since like Vaseegara !?.....
    ...love...maybe becos i look at it musically without looking into what it generates...it did not really touch me...anyway theres no denying its the best melody of the year..

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm...Renault...we r discussing about SONG of the year...not SONGS of MDs in 2006 !!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast