Thread: preeti chef pro plus vs philips

Post Thanks / Like

preeti chef pro plus vs philips

i am looking to buy a mixie. i got summeet asia kitchen mach from india and it did not work well. now i am plannign to buy a new one. i heard philips has come out with a new model with less noise and seems good. i am not able to decide between preeti chef pro plus and philips. any experience with philips so far? how is it for US? or is it just better to buy from here in US since i can get after sale service.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    philips ... as far as i v eheard .. doesnt last long ....

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    By far Preethi Chefpro is unbeatable. They have come out with a new blue line model now. Try it

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

The Best Mixer/Grinder

Hi,

The search for the toughest Mixer/Grinder ends here. Yes, there is one excellent product which has stirrer assembly on the dome lid which can be used to stirr ingredients while the Mixer/Grinder is running. The name of the Product is Relin - Megamix, which is available in North America for the last 3 years (In India for the last 21 years). This has one of the world's most powerfull 550 watts motor, designed for all tough wet and dry grinding, in addition ot other functions like mixing, blending, grating, mincing, chopping, whipping, crushing etc. - It's a complete Kitchen Machine.

Presently, Relin Megamix is the only Mixer/Grinder from India which is Certified by UL (USA) and CSA (Canada), which assures you of the highest quality and safety of the product. No other indian mixer/grinder available in North-America is certified.

Relin Megamix comes with 3 sturdy Stainless Steel jars, 2 with fixed blades and 1 with 4 Interchangable blades. It comes with 1 year parts and labour warranty with 3 years on Motor. Please visit www.relin.com or call Toll-Free at 1-888-MEGAMIX for more details. You can order on line as well.

With best wishes,
    www.relin.com
    Relin Megamix - The heavy Duty Mixer Grinder now available in North America

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Preethi Mixie is the best choice !!

Consider Preethi Mixie - I did my research calling my family in India, friends and relatives over here in the USA, who has experience with Sumeet and Preethi Mixie

I am also reposting the below content from one of our hubber which guided and convinced me to buy Preethi Chef Pro Plus Mixie from http://www.perfectpeninsula.com

It is now almost 3 year in run with no single trouble.
    The machine is very durable & trouble free performance.
    The Jars .... Fine Grinding... The way I want it !

I also ordered another unit for my cousin's family for a newly wed couple last year. At that time, I also bought the New Juicer Extractor jar for $ 25.00 for myself. This jar now converts my mixie into a Juicer Machine !! None of the Indian brand mixie in market has this optional Juicer Extractor Jar !! Preethi " A Perfect Machine for my Kitchen " My cousin appreciates me often for the gift I sent for her. She admires Preethi and admits her food is tasty when compared, to grind in the US blender - Osterizer that her husband had before !

The company is now offering this Juicer Extractor Jar FREE with the purchase of Chef Pro Plus Model.
    Use this link: http://www.perfectpeninsula.com/ChefProPlus.htm
    I have developed confidence over this web site now, as i did not have any issue with my Credit card safety, when used online.
    A well secured web site.

From a satisfied users : I recommend to make your choice for Preethi Mixie - Make it wise as these are one time buy with a price backed with Quality and durability !! The best choice !!

For your reference below is posted by one of our forum hubber

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Premkumar (@ 219.65.170.123) on: Sun Apr 18 00:57:37 EDT 2004
    Four year back I bought Sumeet, Since then I have already spent more than its cost to replace its parts and repair/ service charges. The only part that I haven't repaired or replaced, is the Motor. 8 months back the motor also started to give problem. When I checked with my retailer, it was not worth to repair.
    As it has already burnt my money twice the cost of the Mixie.
    My only other option was to switch to another Brand. I did more research with my friends, relatives, some of my retailer store in my city and I also went online to choose the right brand.
    Very few brands were short listed among that PREETHI - Chef Pro Plus was unbeatable and non compromising quality !!
    Reading comments on various Forumhub thread, I finally convinced to go for Preethi Mixie.
    When I Used Preethi for the first time, I was able to know the difference -
    Jars & Blades are very sturdy - Salem Stainless Steel - 100% rust proof
    5 multiple size Jars with excellent Grind, Serve and Store feature - Making Preethi quite distinquished for any other market brands.
    Overall, Preethi is a Quality product, that suits all wet/dry or small/Big Grinding requirements
    Using both Sumeet and Preethi, I am really happy with Preethi ! I would strongly recommend " Preethi " for anyone who is considering to buy a Mixie.
    For more product information on Preethi literature and specification click to this link.
    http://www.perfectpeninsula.com/ChefProPlus.htm

I hope, by writing my bad experience about Sumeet Mixie, will bring awareness to the customers.