YSR
    Harris J
    Baradhwaj

or the Maestro Isainyani himself !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it depends on how good the albums are musically. If you talk commercially then whoever gets the best production house consistently will stand in.

Seriously IR and ARR have moven on to legend status and are more of composers that are going into non-filmi music rather than fight it out with the current crop. Besides they have already proven their mettle so theres no competition there.

I guess its between YSR and HJ and my personal favourite Vidyasagar...who i have a feeling might continue his current musical streak into the new year.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i feel that Hj will give good songs, that means songs you can listen for long time. whatever arr gives for sivaji, will reach the extreme peak at that time but will diminish soon. best examples are muthu padayappa ect. both has enjoyment songs, even now if u play kikku eruthey, or annanoda paattu, the crowd will dance for sure,NOT FOR ARR BUT FOR RAJNI. there is no music in those films. baba was a good try but not a musical hit, eventho i like baba music and bgm, personally.

Only films like kakka kakka VV and so has become musical hits, not rajini films, they are made for mass. iam sure HJ will give nice melodies and peppy music for beema, pachaikkili and other films he works on.

yuvan, at his age and with less knowledge\exerience has done his best but comparitively, i feel still he has long way to go.

Ilayarahja, on otherhand will expect a sceenplay which should kinder his musical skills, a story which will emote him, or a situatuion that will challenge him, when that happens, raja's mind
    will automatically give best, that is raja, and no other MD has this skill.

So its ARR who has to prove himself with good numbers like alaipayuthey, bombay ect something which will last long

apart, i feel harris is the 2nd or 3rd best, after raja
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be none other than Yuvan
    Lets wait and see

He has chain of films to be released in forthcoming days including Satham podathey (PKP combo), Paruthi veeran, Ithu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam (Selva), Kireedom (Ajith)

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
    i feel that Hj will give good songs, that means songs you can listen for long time. whatever arr gives for sivaji, will reach the extreme peak at that time but will diminish soon. best examples are muthu padayappa ect. both has enjoyment songs, even now if u play kikku eruthey, or annanoda paattu, the crowd will dance for sure,NOT FOR ARR BUT FOR RAJNI. there is no music in those films. baba was a good try but not a musical hit, eventho i like baba music and bgm, personally.

Only films like kakka kakka VV and so has become musical hits, not rajini films, they are made for mass. iam sure HJ will give nice melodies and peppy music for beema, pachaikkili and other films he works on.

yuvan, at his age and with less knowledge\exerience has done his best but comparitively, i feel still he has long way to go.

Ilayarahja, on otherhand will expect a sceenplay which should kinder his musical skills, a story which will emote him, or a situatuion that will challenge him, when that happens, raja's mind
    will automatically give best, that is raja, and no other MD has this skill.

So its ARR who has to prove himself with good numbers like alaipayuthey, bombay ect something which will last long

apart, i feel harris is the 2nd or 3rd best, after raja
    come on u r joking sakala......r u saying that uyirin uyire (kaakha Kaakha) is playing still on ur winamp??? only fans keep listening to their MDs old songs.....for u guys its IR's songs, for us its ARR's songs......best ex: suttum vizhi......i havent heard anyone playing that song for a long time now....

FYI, i still enjoy listening to Padayappa........

moreover, ARR is a global figure.......his LOTR is still running successfully......he need not prove anything to anybody....not even his HC fans........ur statement "So its ARR who has to prove himself with good numbers like alaipayuthey, bombay ect something which will last long" looks like "so its Kamal who has to prove himself with good performances likke Nayagan,Guna which were of high quality" after his MX flopped.........

indha karmathukku dhaan indha aala tamil pakkame vara venannu sonna ketkaraara??? ......seriously, ARR shuld stop giving commercial films which puts him in race with all his clones and his predecessors's remixers.........he shuld take IR's way of giving music for offbeat films, if at all he wants to give tamil music.....but for him Bollywood is the best place......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    maddy, thanks 4 thowing gud light, idont want to discuss this like a kamal vs rajini bcos i take music seriously. and seriously i would say arr's music for rajini is not THA BEST. its just ok. not even near to 'all time' stuff. u shud agree arr's pressure to please rajini fans. and if suttum vizhi is not played anywhere, that may be a not-so-good song, but that doesnt limit harris, or any other.

the point is arr has quite less canses with a rajini movie, u can say its a shankar movie too, but ts a rjini movie 1st. i doubt sivaji becoming a muscial hit or so, even if it becomes, there are more chances for other films, even arr's films to beat that. out of 5 songs, 4 in sivaji has the pressure to please fns, he cannot put nice melody. he may have to put ultimate hearing techno sound ect all. and that cannot be music......

maybe guru has the chances to become more musical than sivaji, while sivaji WILL be the best audio grosser.

i still hav to hear arr's non-indian compositions, and anyway we r not discussing abt a compoers work, its only abt 2007 tamil films.

uyirin uyirey is all time much better than any of the song in last 5 films or arr....take one from new, SOK, or any other songs, again dont bring in his bollywood films too.

i didnt denied arr's potentioal, i just said that its bit long time he satisfied tamil audience, right?

for kamal, anbe sivam \ virumaandi is not films just 2004, and vv has its own class, and dasa is on everyone's expectaion list..........deal done

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted with warning -

Post Thanks / Like
    dot put wall-banging icons, i like arr very much and its just a fan's req. i worry why he went to such an experimental mode kinda thing, can u recall the 1st song in SOK, was the situatio that tough for him give a decent melody??? it seems he puts lot of effort in holly and bolly, then why sign medium budget tamil films like SOK, new ect?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
    dot put wall-banging icons, i like arr very much and its just a fan's req. i worry why he went to such an experimental mode kinda thing, can u recall the 1st song in SOK, was the situatio that tough for him give a decent melody??? it seems he puts lot of effort in holly and bolly, then why sign medium budget tamil films like SOK, new ect?
    ARR never minds about the movie or the song situation.. he will just give a song that sounds good to the "modern" youth.. it will be very bad at the first hearing... many will like it after hearing it a 100 times... and then, the song will be forgotten...

most of ARR's songs are like this.. but some are really good, like those songs which i listen daily..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sakala, u think ARR has only Rajini movie next year......i cant help it actually, he has another low profile movie in his hand too......he has a vijay movie too.........i'm really hopeful....

sakala, i dont get ur point at all.......uyirin uyire was btter than NYNagaram??? sorry boss, we'll close our arguement here only.....

u want to praise a clone and expect the master to do something different??? btw, i doubt whether u heard Innisai.......tell me a song better than this year.....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast