Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Astrological Knowledge for better and meaningful life

Senior Member Devoted Hubber c4ramesh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Respected Sudhaama,

I could go on to point out the contradictions in your post. But, as you had pointed out questioning your faith is not something you like nor do you encourage it [talk about being open minded]. Sarcasm apart, my humble request is to stop calling astrology a science. Science simply doesn't work that way. Science encourages questioning, there is no question that can be called a dumb one in science, even if it means questioning the very roots of today’s scientific facts & the way science works.

I have no problems with this thread per se, but I certainly do have problems with some calling astrology a science.

Faith, is believing w/o proofs & science, to the contrary is based purely on evidence & proofs. Faith and science don't go hand in hand. I have no qualms in keeping off this thread but please do stop calling it [astrology] science, if can’t meet the requirements for being called so. I simply don’t understand the logic behind asking us to keep off the thread claiming that we hurt your feelings, but show complete disregards to the legitimate feelings of others. Is it that, only believers have feelings and disbelievers don’t have one?

Thanks for reading.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by c4ramesh
    Respected Sudhaama,

I could go on to point out the contradictions in your post. But, as you had pointed out questioning your faith is not something you like nor do you encourage it [talk about being open minded]. Sarcasm apart, my humble request is to stop calling astrology a science. Science simply doesn't work that way. Science encourages questioning, there is no question that can be called a dumb one in science, even if it means questioning the very roots of today’s scientific facts & the way science works.

I have no problems with this thread per se, but I certainly do have problems with some calling astrology a science.

Faith, is believing w/o proofs & science, to the contrary is based purely on evidence & proofs. Faith and science don't go hand in hand. I have no qualms in keeping off this thread but please do stop calling it [astrology] science, if can’t meet the requirements for being called so. I simply don’t understand the logic behind asking us to keep off the thread claiming that we hurt your feelings, but show complete disregards to the legitimate feelings of others. Is it that, only believers have feelings and disbelievers don’t have one?

Thanks for reading.
    Dear ANTAGONISTS Friends,

You are at Liberty to have any Conclusion Pro or Anti on this GREAT TREASURE of Knowledge intended FOR HUMANITY...

...in your own interests... on your Own way and Reasonong.

I do not Question... nor Decry.

But please do not come in our way..

Yes. I am well convinced that ASTROLOGY IS AN OCCULT SCIENCE...

..as declared by the Internationally Authentic Forecaster... Mr CHEIRO my Guru.

I need not convince others.. especially those Antagonists...who have decided to differ and protest.

How and why I am convinced... is a reserved Private matter... confined to my personal bounds.

However I do not discourage you from your Freedom of personal conclusions, belief and discussions of your own choice and aspect.

For such varied discussions on this single Subject ASTROLOGY...

..there exists Three other Threads in our Forum here...

... already discussing on different Aspects...

..one of which is the same angle of Thought...

...Whether Astrology is a Science or Not?..

You are welcome to discuss in that relevant Thread...

...initiated by Mr. Rohit... who is like-minded with you Antagonists.

..and NOT HERE ANYMORE HERE Please..

..since the Scope and Purview of this Thread is totally different...

Or else you can open a New Thread... whatever you may feel proper..

...and discuss there... at your own free will...

...Complying with the Regulations of our Hub...a Global Forum...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber c4ramesh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    Quote Originally Posted by c4ramesh
    Respected Sudhaama,

Thanks for reading.
    Dear ANTAGONISTS Friends,

You are at Liberty to have any Conclusion Pro or Anti on this GREAT TREASURE of Knowledge intended FOR HUMANITY...

...in your own interests... on your Own way and Reasonong.

I do not Question... nor Decry.

But please do not come in our way..

Yes. I am well convinced that ASTROLOGY IS AN OCCULT SCIENCE...

..as declared by the Internationally Authentic Forecaster... Mr CHEIRO my Guru.

I need not convince others.. especially those Antagonists...who have decided to differ and protest.

How and why I am convinced... is a reserved Private matter... confined to my personal bounds.

However I do not discourage you from your Freedom of personal conclusions, belief and discussions of your own choice and aspect.

For such varied discussions on this single Subject ASTROLOGY...

..there exists Three other Threads in our Forum here...

... already discussing on different Aspects...

..one of which is the same angle of Thought...

...Whether Astrology is a Science or Not?..

You are welcome to discuss in that relevant Thread...

...initiated by Mr. Rohit... who is like-minded with you Antagonists.

..and NOT HERE ANYMORE HERE Please..

..since the Scope and Purview of this Thread is totally different...

Or else you can open a New Thread... whatever you may feel proper..

...and discuss there... at your own free will...

...Complying with the Regulations of our Hub...a Global Forum...
    Calling it faith, doesn't leave room for any discussion. Science is the opposite of faith. So thank you for understanding. Good luck and have a nice day..

Post Thanks / Like
    Current Deeds Outcome.. SUPERSEDES at One Stage.!!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    . Horoscope a LICENSE to become AUTOCRATIC.?

I have observed in practical Life... that in some cases...

... the Horoscopic predictions... miserably FAIL TOO.!! Why? How?

One case for Example.

One rich Man... only son born rich to a pious father at his age 50's...

...after several fervent prayers and rituals.. for about 30 years

The son held a VERY EXEMPLARY Raja Yoga Jathakam... a Grand lucky Horoscope... with several rare Yogas..

..enough to easily and categorically predict a TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL ROYAL LIFE...

...and that he will become A KING.. backed by unbeatable Happiness.

...richer and richer in all respects.. in course of Life.

It proved correct... by immensely affectionate parents being their only child late-born...

..that too a son to rule over their mass properties of sorts...

.. extremely beautiful and whole-heartedly loving wife

But did he truly enjoy life? ... No.

How far he made use of his rare INNATE LUCK... to his own best advantage.?

Pitiable.! How?

He did not properly attend to school and discontinued the studies at Elementary School stage itself....

...became very haughty and autocratic... and as a SADIST too.

He used to voluntarily approach the rich widows and say" See my dear madam, you are after all a lady.. that too uneducated. So anybody can cheat you.... and I pity you.

..So if you authorise me to manage your huge property, I can render a Humanitarian service to you... FREE OF COST"

Innocent ladies used to believe and hand over their properties.. through Power of Attorney.

But Alas.! All Hypocricy.!!

This Wicked crook used to swallow the property by playing cunning games.

This is one sort of example amongst his several ways of Jackal-schemes.

If the innocent victims approach the court of law... this Crook used to approach the Astrologers...

..and openly boast to all...

"Oh.. I will become ultimately successful.. You can see the Judgement will be rendered on so and so date"

That used to become correct...even the advance prediction on the date of judgement.

Poor widows innocent victims.. used to become paupers pitiably....ILLEGALLY...and UNJUSTLY too.!

He divorced his EXEMPLARY Good and wealthy wife in all respects...

Secured several Concubines... of cheap calibre.

Became a heavy DRUNKARD... with Bad association of low charactered friends circle.

Father of robust health... suddenly died out of Heart attack...

...denouncing his son... not to perform his Ceremonial death-rites.

Mother and Wife left him and lived together at one House...but away from this crook.

Even then he used to proudly claim... "You see, my mother will die on so and so date. Her properties will come to me...

...even contrary to her legal Will..."

To everybody's wonder the Astrolgical predictions used to become proved correct.

Similarly his rich wife's property too... were gained by him... after her death...

...by fighting against the Legal strength of his wife.

Even with all that... did he enjoy life.?

No.! .. because he claimed that he was born to live as a King and will always win over all others...

...according to his Yoga Jathakam.!

All went on correct... as per his Lucky Horoscope... upto his age 45..

..Then.... incredibly TURNED AGAINST.!!

Yes... Even his normal and legal rights... were miserably failing.

He ran to different leading Astrologers.. frequently. All of them unanimously said ...

"You need not fear... As per your Horoscope you will win over all the hurdles and problems...

...ultimately become more SUCCESSFUL and richer too...

...and will die as a Multi-millioner only... Yes UNDOUBTEDLY"

But ...in reality... such predictions FAILED TOTALLY... and MISERABLY.

All his enormous wealth... were lost to Concubines and Wicked Friends.

He became heavily sick with contageous diseases...UNCOUNTABLY.!

At least did he die as a Rich Man... conforming to His Astrological predictions?

No.No... He passed his last chapter of life... Eight years... as a Beggar.!

..His dead body was carried by the Municipal Dirt Garbage Cart

...and was cremated as an Orphan.!!

...Totally CONTRARY to Horoscope predictions.!!..

Yes. ASTROLOGY FAILED in this case.!!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thilak4life
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    i have posted the sani peyarchi for this year... check it out.. ppl.. and yessss... astrology.. i have deeepp faith in vedic astro.. but the prob is some quacks tell nonsense and spoil da authenticity of the science
    Do you mean those who distort it? Or, those who reject it off as pseudo-science?
    i mean "quacks" ... fake astrologers ....

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sri Sudhaama wrote,

"Yes. ASTROLOGY FAILED in this case.!!! |

I think it is the Astrologer who failed and not Astrology.
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Post Thanks / Like
    .Why Astrology fails in some cases.. beyond certain stage.?

Quote Originally Posted by Nichiro
    Sri Sudhaama wrote,

"Yes. ASTROLOGY FAILED in this case.!!! |

I think it is the Astrologer who failed and not Astrology.
    Dear Nichiro,

I doubt... perhaps you have just browsed on my detailed posting...

..where I have analytically narrated... how Astrology came true.. cent per cent...

...UPTO CERTAIN STAGE of Life.. exclusively in THIS CASE...

,,.where the Holder took light on Astrology... taking it as granted...

..and that he had every freedom to commit even worst crimes...

..taking shelter on his Horoscope Strength...

Which WRONG NOTION... has been established by the Law of God's Doctrine of Righteousness.

So all his Astrological strength.. overpowered the outcome of his misdeeds upto cerain stage...

..and then bounced back...

..because HOROSCOPE IS NOT A LICENSE to commit any Sin by audacity.

I wonder you being an Astrological Scholar... instead of welcoming my practical data of Factual Life...

..which can be useful for your further Research on Astrology..

You are just CONDEMING my authentic news...

...on which all the concerned Astrologers... agreed that despite their sincere later predictions...

It has failed because of Over-Sins committed in this birth... overpowering the Horoscopic might... based on previous births outcome.

The past predictions on the same Horoscope proved correct until one stage previously...

...but not when the crimes exceeded beyond tolerable limit by the innocent victims.

On this I reported then to Mr. B.V.Raman the Chief Editor of ASTROLOGICAL MAGAZINE OF INDIA...Bangalore.

He took up this Research subject in the Annual Issue of the Magazine... by a team of Astrological Scholars...

..who quoted several such cases... where the Horoscopic predictions have failed beyond certain stage in practical life...

..either POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE...commensurate with ones deeds in the present birth.

And he had quoted Varahamihira Slokam... which means that Astrological predictions of previous births...

..will work in conjunction with the outcome of current birth deeds..
    .. as one conducts himself...

...either as the worst Sinner or contrary as the best emulative Gentleman of Virtuous life currently.

So to say... if one conducts himself / herself good enough towards Dharma/ Righteousness...

..it definitely mitigates the Onslaughts of Horoscopic ill-outcome of previous birth.

Contrarily... if one is born with a Lucky Horoscope..

..but behaves as the worst criminal towards others..

Astrology does not protect or support or UNDULY DEFEND such WORST SINNERS for ever...

...but only until his past Good account is cleared...

..by means of UNDUE LUCK... running counter to his grave Sinful deeds in the current birth..

That too only upto certain stage in current life.

Then it bounces back.. true to his values in the current birth.

..irrespective of the SAME HOROSCOPE... Contrary to Reality.

Post Thanks / Like
    . How Astrology HELPS in LIFE for All.!

Astrology is the developed Sasthra on the Gospel of Vedas... made by GOD...

..to safeguard Mankind by their own Precautionary and Preventive measures in Day-to day Life. How.?

For example... if in one's Horoscope... the Angaraka (Mars) is placed in Lagna..

..it indicates his/her Complex propensities of DYNAMISM coupled with PRACTICAL APPROACH on Life...

..alongside RASHNESS in taking Decisions or Impressions on Situations and Persons.

So it means... he is innate with both the POSITIVE and NEGATIVE rare potentialities to confront all odds and challenges in Life...

... but must be careful and avoid taking sudden decisions on any important matter...

..should consider other parallel options too, on the same predicament plight and plan...

..and if necessary consult with some other persons close and trustworthy.

Similarly he must not form any impression... nor doubt on anybody easily or hastily..

...even though his wisdom may present him an adequate picture in his opinion.

By means of his such safeguard measures... he can be the LEADING WINNER anywhere... on any tasks..

...excelling his competitive THEORETICIANS.. in any Country and Era...

..under any Challenging situations... however great and tough it may be....

...ultimately ensuring remarkable and SURE SUCCESS.!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Prabo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yaravathu 01/06/1980 (9A.M) poranthavangaluku life eppadi irrukumnu sollungapa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabo
    Yaravathu 01/06/1980 (9A.M) poranthavangaluku life eppadi irrukumnu sollungapa
    Engae.? Yendha Oorilae.?...

..Adhan Longitude mukkiyam... Oorai sonnaal poadhum.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast