Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Astrological Knowledge for better and meaningful life

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama Sir,

7th house is KALATHRA STHANAM agreed. But 7th house also means PARTNERS, PARTNESHIPS, Travels, Other Peopel, opponents and much more.

Guru does affect some or all indications of 7th house depending on its strength and othe factors .

Please stop treating 7th house only as Kalathra sthanam.

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="Nichiro"]

//... 7th house is KALATHRA STHANAM agreed. But 7th house also means PARTNERS, PARTNESHIPS, Travels, Other Peopel, opponents and much more.//

//Guru does affect some or all indications of 7th house depending on its strength and othe factors// .

Yes. Agreed. But in what way Guru has defeated the Strength and Bhava of the 7th House?... is my Question.

There are several cases in my vast experience I have observed as also advised to me by many of my Astrologer friends. And this one of my friend Mr. Vasu and his Wife Ms Vidhya quoted above as an Example...

... a TRUE CASE supported by ample experience of more than 60 long years.

One of the WORST HOROSCOPES...we can see normally in Life... since there are several Dhoshas.... due to almost all other planets too.

But invariably one and all Astrologers categorically assert... that this Jathaka was able to survive and further is able to exist and thrive...

...MAINLY BECAUSE OF GURU IN "SEVENTH HOUSE"... aspecting not only.. its own house Meena plus the 11th Laabha-Sthaanam.

Now let us see the status of other Planets and Houses clashing with Guru at 7th.... in all respects of that house.

KALHATHRA: The Jathaka has got an emulative Best-wife...HIGHLY LOVING...devoted and dedicated... and totally SELFLESS for the sake of her Husband. .. She surrendered not only her own self dedicatedly to her husband...but also all her possessions of wealth, jewels and Valuable Silver articles too... for the sake of subsistence of a big family, when the only Bread-winner husband became bed-ridden and sick subsequently. Finally she too became poor. What more one can expect from a Kalhathra?

PARTNERS: Yes ..Partners in business was an utter failure as already pointed out. But why? Was it due to Guru? No... In fact Guru has neutralized the Ill-effects caused by other planets. How?

Soorya the Adhipathi of the 6th, the Runha, Roga, Sathru Sthaanam.. placed at Lagna had done the maximum havoc... by aspecting the 7th bhava

Besides Guru is the 10th Karma-Sthaana-Adhipathi too. In that aspect Guru too had joined with Soorya to doom his life.

And Guru has got Kendra-Aadhipathya- Dhosha... due to the ownership of1 & 10 placed at 7.... which has affected his Sukha(4th) and Karma(10) aspects.

Angaaraka the Adhipathi of 2nd(Dhana-Kudumba- Sthaanam) plus 9th (Bhaagya-Sthaanam) ... placed with Soorya the Sathru at Lagna ...

... aspecting the 7th as well as Guru the Lagna-Adhipathi.. weakening the 7th bhava

Besides Angaaraka had become Nil to Asthanga-dhosha due to his conjunction with Soorya..

However all such deficiencies caused by other planets have been neutralized and balanced by Guru at 7th.

FRIENDS: He had the best friends true to its sense... who have come to his succour at his worst circumstances.

// Please stop treating 7th house only as Kalathra sthanam.//

Ah !... STOP TREATING THE KALHATHRA Bhavam?.. Why?. That is my main point of argument my dear friend.

So I sum up...My firm Stand ... DIFFERING WITH YOU...are.

(1) Guru at 7th and 9th are the Exceptions from the General Formulae... in the sense of location. Rather Guru is Very Good at 7th and 9th.

(2) You say Guru and Sani give something and Take-away something else.

May I know which one or more of other Grahas (Planets) is different in that respect?

Each and every Planet including Guru and Sani... give something and Take away something else....

...however Best or the Worst the Horoscope be!... WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

Guru is DHARMA-KAARAKA.... So he establishes JUSTICE... to EVERYBODY.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama Sir,

You do not seem to get the point. When I say that a Bhava is affected/destroyed, it means all indications denoted by a bhava get affected to a grater or lesser extent.
    A wife can be good and devoted when Guru is in 7th. But how many of us want to know how did that woman feel when all was lost? Just because of her samskaras, she witstood stoiclayy all antics of her husband but her happiness was definately destroyed along with her money/streedhan etc. This is what I am trying to stress. If the Guru were to be much more malefic, he would have done further damage.

There is no exception to Guru's occupation of any house.
    Guru and sani take away/give something is more evident because both have very long dasa periods. That is why their dasa leaves a lasting effect on a jathaka.

Guru is Dharma kaaraka and I do not disput that fact.

Please read my 2nd posting on Guru again. I have great regards for Guru.

Guru does not do justice. It is the work of Sani , he is the judge and awarder of punishment. Guru is a priest.

I took a prasna about this discussion and I think that this chart belongs to you. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Nev

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="Nichiro"]

//You do not seem to get the point. When I say that a Bhava is affected/destroyed, it means all indications denoted by a bhava get affected to a grater or lesser extent.//

I am closely following your every point.

And what you say that...all indications denoted by a Bhava get affected, when a Bhava is affected / destroyed.... is the General-factor, I agree.

But do we see such a consequence here in the case of 7th Guru... especially on KALHATHRA-BHAVA.?

I have already justified that not only on Kalhathra- aspect but also in all other aspects of 7th house... Guru is good... and in this case of Vasu's Horoscope, the causes for his sufferings by the other factors of 7th house like Business... was due to some other reason as I had detailed. ...

...while Guru has done GOOD ONLY... with respects to Wife, Travels, Friends etc... as relevant to this house.

..Even in Business factor, Guru-bhava at 7th saved him... while it was detrimental by Karma-sthaana- Aadhipathyam and Kendra- Aadhipathyam.

..But for Guru in 7th..the COMPENSATING-BENEFIC... he would have been totally doomed to nil.

// A wife can be good and devoted when Guru is in 7th. But how many of us want to know how did that woman feel when all was lost? Just because of her samskaras, she witstood stoiclayy all antics of her husband but her happiness was definately destroyed along with her money/streedhan etc. This is what I am trying to stress. If the Guru were to be much more malefic, he would have done further damage.//

So you agree that Guru at 7th is NOT MALEFIC. Yes. anybody who is OPEN-MINDED... has to accept this Fact and Reality..

Besides... as I have already replied to Mr Selvakumar on the same point ... I reiterate... that the Kalhathra-bhaavam for any Jathaka... denotes ...

..ONLY WHAT HE / SHE WILL GET FROM HER SPOUSE... AND WHAT WILL BE HER PROPENSITY AND CHARACTER...

...and Not what she / he will get from the other side / consort.

This factor can be found out ONLY FROM HER KALHATHRA-BHAVAM OF HER HOROSCOPE.

//There is no exception to Guru's occupation of any house.
    Guru and sani take away/give something is more evident because both have very long dasa periods. That is why their dasa leaves a lasting effect on a jathaka.//

Partly Acceptable... that the Guru-dhasa and Sani-dhasa leave a LASTING- EFFECT...even after the end of such periods... when compared to other Dhasas..

But this point has nothing to do with our discussion on 7th or 9th Guru.

I am still firm on my stand that GURU AT 7 AND 9 IS THE BENEFIC only

.. and that ALL PLANETS INCLUDING GURU AND SANI.. GIVE SOMETHING AS DUE ...

...AS ALSO TAKE AWAY SOMETHING ELSE... conforming to the relevant Horoscope...

... which is NOT EXCLUSIVE to Guru and Sani only.

If I am wrong... kindly disprove my above Two statements... by means of some other Horoscopes.

// Guru is Dharma kaaraka and I do not disput that fact.... Guru does not do justice. It is the work of Sani , he is the judge and awarder of punishment. Guru is a priest.//

As far as I know... Guru is no doubt a Guru...Teacher...but he is MORE A JUDGE IN REALITY... by which He teaches by Practical-Lessons....

.. similar to a Judge teaches to all other Culprits as well as to the Commonman.

... by his advance- action of passing the due Judgements to the deserving earlier cases...

Sani is the Implementor-Police... while Guru declares Judgement.

//I took a prasna about this discussion and I think that this chart belongs to you. Please correct me if I am wrong.//

I have already mentioned that it is of my friend Mr Vasu. Let us not overstretch on the matter of personal identity... because it is too private.

For us the Subject-matter is important... and NOT THE PERSON BEHIND..

Glad.. you have seen Prasna... May I know about his future? .. and anymore?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama Sir,

If it makes you happy that 7th and 9th Guru is benefic, so be it.I do not want to over stretch this arguement.

However there are two charts in front of me with Guru in 7th.
    One belongs to a lady who married a man who never considered her as own wife and had illicit relations with a woman all his life. She was widowed at age of 54.
    Her whole life was struggle.

Another chart belongs to an young man who was engaged to a girl who broke her engagement with him. After a great search, he got married to just 10th pass girl. He is a double engineer

In my archives, I have many such charts but as you have taken a stand that 7th and 9th Guru is good , I will not discuss this point further.

Nichiro

Post Thanks / Like
    JANUARY BABY

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.

FEBRUARY BABY

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries
    to learn to show emotions.

MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness.
    Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.

APRIL BABY

Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
    memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer evryone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive.
    Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. hott but has brains.

MAY BABY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards oppisite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike
    being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited.

JUNE BABY

You've got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make new friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. You have a great choice in films, and may one day
    become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck, you've got the looks for it!!!

JULY BABY

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of
    sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

AUGUST BABY

outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "every thing's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be
    loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. independent. strong willed. a fighter.

SEPTEMBER BABY

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional.
    Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand.

OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
    Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional
    and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

DECEMBER BABY

This straight-up means ur the most good-looking person possible... better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in
    organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to
    joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. loves music. pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows
    emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hindi madam...although its quite related to this thread their perception of astrological knowledge is more abt the indian study of the stars and planets..konjam different..although the month by month perception is pretty close..i feel it might be more of a common person survey analysis rather than prediction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hindi,

You have cut and pasted the whole piece from,

providence.craigslist.org/msr/190145436.html

This place is for discussion and not cut/paste jobs.

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Senior Member Devoted Hubber abkhlabhi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama and Nichiro and others,

I am new to this forum. I am very much interested in Astrology and I know only one drop.

An interesting discussion about Jupiter in 7th and 9th places.

From the disucssion I found that you all are discussed about the placement of planents. While analysing the power of a planet, we should consider malefics and benefics planets of the ascendant, Navamsa and the same time give importance to running Dasa and Bhukthi Lords and other combinations and proceed further.

I don't know why most of them are not considering Dasa and Bhukthi lords while predicting the horoscope.

My sister's Son born during Oct'6. Till 1995 he suffered, both health and financial wise. But now he settled in life and lead a luxurious life, bought two flats and cars, etc. and he is in Chennai. Both his and Lord Rama horoscope are similar. Out of Seven planets, (exlcuding Raghu and Kethu) Five plaents are in Own Houses and Two planets are debiliation associated with two planets and thus gets neecha banga raja yogas. Five plents are own house and two neecha banga raja yogas. From the planet position, the native horoscope is an excellant one and he may become an stong person. But due to weak Dasa and Bhukthi , till 30 years he suffered , now he settled down and made wealth. He is still working as an purchase officer in a Pvt. Ltd Co., in Chennai.

My point is here that one should have powerful Dasa and Bhukthi. Otherwise, life will be miserable. hence while analysing the horoscope , do consider the Dasa and Bhukthi period also.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Tia's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sum1 tell me about the relationship between Leo's and Libras please are they enemies or friends or tight friends? etc
    THALAPTHY RAJINI -ILAYATHALAPTHY VIJAY!
    so....
    SUPERSTAR RAJINI - NEXT SUPERSTAR VIJAY!

gorgeous gaayini ~ Ghlli ~ now Tia

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast