Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Astrological Knowledge for better and meaningful life

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r_kk
    Dear Rohit,
    Thanks for the refreshing and gently placed counter arguments. As usual we can't get any answer to the logical questions...

I am seeing you after long time. After you and geno nearly left this arena, I had lost the interest to visit this forum. Please come to this forum very often and write logical and rational thoughts.

This highly superstitious thread need lot of alternative posts with more scientific explanation.
    Dear r_kk
    Thank you for your appreciation.

Now I am not after any answer here, not because one can't get any, but simply because whatever answers can be given, are destined to rest upon apprehensive defence of the ongoing convictions.

On the other hand, there is nothing wrong in holding such convictions; and Nichiro has sent that message very clearly by launching a gentle request to leave them alone with their convictions; and they definitely deserve to be left alone with their convictions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichiro
    Dear Rohit.................
    Dear Nichiro, please carryon without any apprehension.

Post Thanks / Like
    Moderator's Request

This thread seems to be getting hijacked every once in a while. With no prejudice of any sorts one way or the other, I would request r_kk, Rohit and the likes to kindly let this thread proceed with its participants who are busy discussing various aspects of their knowledge.

You are free to start your threads on how irrational you feel the whole thing is.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichiro
    Dear Sri Sudhaama ,

I had written (four years back) the article on Guru during my research on Rahu) the comments about which you have raised objections.
    What have I written??

"So the old Astrologers belonging to Brihaspati's kula (Brahmins) made a rule to explain"

can you tell me what is so bad about the above line??
    Honestly I fail to understand. I too , am a Brahmin and I do not see anything objectionable in the above line.

Nichiro
    My Dear Mr. Nichiro,

I have replied by PM to you .. today.

PLEASE DELETE the OBJECTIONABLE parts of the posting... as I have justified there.

From now onwards we will concentrate on the Topic.

I will reply to Mr. Selvakumar's Views on Guru at the 9th House.

...I thank him for his SAME-SIDE GOAL.!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    I will reply to Mr. Selvakumar's Views on Guru at the 9th House.

...I thank him for his SAME-SIDE GOAL.!
    Sudhaama, Could you please explain more on this ? Couldn't understand
    Which post of me made you feel so?
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Guru in 9th and 7th are quite far different and in fact beneficial in contrast to its Negative-effect by location in other houses.. as I have learnt from Books, Experts as well as by practical observation too.
    Sudhamma,
    I have seen GURU in the 7th house in Rajinikanth's horoscope. Lagna is Leo.
    Guru - 5th house and 8th house lord.
    I think we know very well about how RK's marriage life was
    Yes.. Practically I havenot seen much negative effect for people who have GURU in the 7th house and 9th house.

But if we have to look as per the rules, I think NIchiro too has a point. I think it depends on lot of factors as you mentioned.
    Sorry Selvakumar... On my comment as your "Same-side Goal"... it was my Typographical error to have mentioned as Guru in the 9th House .. It should be read as 7th..

My categorical stand is... that the General Formulae on Guru that he is a Parasite for any House he is located...

...does not apply to the Two Houses.. 7th and 9th... where by his location, the strtength of such a house is enhanced...

..as well as that the Guru in 7th and 9th becomes Benefic.

The case of Mr Rajanikanth, the famous Tamil-cine-Actor... which you have quoted as of 7th Guru... is a GOOD EXAMPLE for my stand..

He has an exceptionally Good wife... on which he is quite happy and proud says Rajni.

And we are seeing how she has added glory to her husband by establishing and running under her management an Educational Institution of emulative Moral-values.

All these are because of 7th house Guru... for the Husband Rajni..

Seventh house... KALHATHRA-STHAANAM... denotes only about the Wife and her qualities, HER APPROACH towards her husband etc...

.. and NOT ON HOW THE HUSBAND WILL TREAT HER...

..Nor on how the Married-life will be....nor any other relevant factor.

For all such aspects on the Married-Life of the Horoscope-holder...

....IN ADDITION TO 7th HOUSE...

... we have to study... the 2nd( Kudumba-Sthaanam)... 12th (Sayana- Bhoga- Sthaanam)... 4th (Sukha- Sthaanam)... 8th (Saanthi- Sthaanam)...9th (Dharma / Bhaagya- Sthaanam)... also...

.. as well as the Factors of the respective Kalhathra-Kaarakan...

.. and the Factors of Mangala-Griha MARS too... All these concurrently.

So, at any part of the past... if Rajni had not duly reciprocated to the degree of love and commitments of his Wife... or if the couple had misunderstandings or if they could not lead a Happy Married-Life... it is not due to Guru in the 7th...

.. but because of some other factors... as quoted above...linked to Dasa-bhukthi.

And those were the Events of Passing-clouds... resumed to Normalcy subsequently.

If Guru at 7th were bad... the whole Life-time would have been affected.. because of the wife and not just a part only.

For example Guru in Lagna is bad. ..as proved by the Reality of Lord Rama's Horoscope.... all through His Life....

..especially because of His wife... Seetha.... even though a Glorious Wife.!

I do not understand... why Mr Nichiro says that he will not discuss on Rama's Horoscope... being the "Chewed" one...!

In fact all Astrologers...even now-a-days... often quote Rama's Horoscope Nth time... as a Yardstick and Exemplary one ...

...rendering us unending amount of furthermore proofs on Reality of Life... anew every time... by means of deeper insights

..Similar to the Ocean...which is still quoted as example repeatedly by the Poets..

...even though Ocean too is a "Chewed" Simile for the Poets, Scientists, Philosophers and Artists.!

Lord Rama's Horoscope is the BEST ONE...any Human can afford to have.

...But still He suffered.!. WHY?. There lies the Logic of Astrology. Mankind has to learn !!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

GURU....Part II

Friends,

This is 2nd instalment of an article I wrote about 3 or 4 years back on Guru. I hope you would like it.

Guru Bhagawan as Giver of DHI Intellectual Aura, Tejas, Brilliance of Dhi shakti etc. is highly reveared in Vedic Astrology. His aspect infuses life, fortifies athe Bhava he aspects and gives superior grasping power of shastras.

In my last posting on Guru I have tried and posted some charts to corroborate the dictum BHAVA NASHA KARO JEEVA, I had posted its effects till 5th bhava. Some time back, in other postings in Another discussion group, I had posted my findings on Guru in 7th bhava also .

I have found Guru in 7th bhava delaying marriages and also giving an inclination of straying from normal marital life .It has been found to give love marriages and Extra marital interests.

Guru in 8th bhava has been found to take life and give Alpayu/Madhyayu to jatakas.
    Guru in 9th has been found by me to be very detrimental to father in a lot of cases. Father's luck starts dwindling after the jatakas are born.

Guru in 10th bhava has been observed by me to give failures in business to self and loss of property to father.

Guru in 11th makes a person first born or 1st male child or it denotes miscarriage/short life to previous borns of the siblings elder to jataka. Father is found to be eldest born or he outsurvives all his siblings.

Guru in 12th bhava gives destruction of Shaiya sukham resulting in very late marriages , remarriage and inflow of money.I have found people with 12th Guru earning in excess and spending little.

Guru and Sani , always give something and take away something.
    If in 9th, if a person becomes lucky, his father suffers or dies.
    In second house, he gives a lot of money and then lands the man in neck deep debts.

In 4th house, if he gives a house, he takes away vahana or mother or somerthing connected with 4th house.

My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results.

I have done research into the causes and found the cause to be very simple as always. As written before, Guru takes root in a bhava and in order to give something in aspects to other bhavas, it sucks the inner strength of the bhava like a tube well or a wick of a lamp.In this process some attributes of a bhava are destoyed.The examples are already given as above.

The cause may lie in his ownership of Dhanur Rasi.

What is so special about Dhanur Rasi?

Dhanur is an Agni Tatwa rasi which is termed as KRURA or PITILESS .
    It is the sign that falls in 9th house of kalapurusha chart.Over this sign, a Jathaka has no control as it signifies Bhagya and Pita.

If Mesha is the jathaka, then Dhanur Rasi is the father. Nakshatras in Dhanur rasi are, MOOLA, belonging to Ketu, Purvashadha of Shukra and U.Shadha of Surya.If you think the significance of this, it means, Father puts Atma Tatwa(Sun) in His sperms(Shukra) and thereby reduces his own life (ketu)
    Since only 1st pada of U.Shadha is in Dhanur Rasi, it means Father puts only a part of his Atma tatwa in the Sperm. As he may have many other children.

Guru is made the owner of this sign as the combination of Sperm, Atma tatwa signifies Sum total of Jeeva or Life.This is why Guru is also known as JEEVA. It may look paradoxical that a dry sign should signify life. But it is true.

Why the sign is Krura? This sign is Krura because When the Ojas of Father leaves him, he reduces his Tejas and his Atma shakti becomes depleated or KSHINA.

This is a krura karma.

All these is ok so far.

But why should the Dhanur Rasi be affecting its owner so much ?
    I would like to take you back to my work on Plantery Nodes .
    Out of the Nodes of Guru and Sani, we are concerned with the following nodes.

Jupiter'e Northen node GURA (My termonology)falls in Gemini,17Deg.40mts in Aridra Nakshatra.

Jupiter'e southern node GUKE falls in Dhanur Rasi .17Deg.40 mt
    in P.Shadha Nakshatra.

Saturn's Northern Node SARA falls in Gemini.0.Deg 56mts.
    in Mrigshirsha Nakshatra.

Saturn's southern node SAKE falls in Dhanur Rasi.0.Deg 56.mts Southern Node in MULA nakshatra.

IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF SATURN (Sani's Ketu), IT IS IN MULA AND THIS EXPLAINS WHY MULA NAKSHATRA IS SO POISONOUS.!!!Remarkable isn't it?

IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF GURU, (Ketu of Jupiter) IT IS IN SAGGITARIUS.!!
    No wonder Guru is the Lord of Knowledge and Intelligence.

These nodes are as good as planets in those signs. Of the above nodes, it has been found that nodes of Mars,Jupiter and Saturn are very important and have a remarkable effect in mundane and personal life.

Since each node takes over 30,000 to 40,000 years to change a sign, we can practically say that they do not change their fixed positions during our lifetime.

Dhanur rasi is represented by A Hunter.
    Dhanur Rasi has SAKE,and GUKE the southern nodes of Sani and Guru. It also has Mula Nakshatra of Lunar southern node Ketu.
    Having three Ketus power is something very very powerful thing.

Ketu is termed as Daruna, Tikshna,Hangman,Atirogi, Sinful planet, karaka of Pain and suffering,Tamasika, living in cremation ground, without any Rasa,a snake, he is very old of Vayu prakriti,Akash Tatwa ,Headless spirit.

On the positive side, Ketu is Moksha karaka and Antargyani.
    So when Guru becomes the lord of Dhanur Rasi, he is responsible for imbibing the attributes of Ketus of Dhanu Rasi.

Imagine how will it be when there are Two Permenent Ketus in Dhanur rasi and aspect of Sani's Rahu SARA and Guru's Rahu GURA on Dhanur Rasi ??.

Compared to this, Meena Rasi which is another Rasi owned by Guru , is totally opposite in nature more in tune with Guru's good attributes.
    Hence Guru gives two types of results whenever he occupies anysign.
    This result is part negetive and part positive.

So when we talk of Guru and his effects, we are talking of a planet with almost exactly opposite attributes.

He is a hangman and a killer and at the same time Giver of Life.
    He is the chief cause of disease and he is the medicine.

Guru is very mighty and has very benign aspect.Guru gives us oxygen and is Jeeva.Without Guru's help, we would all be Mudha and lifeless.
    Let us pray Guru with all our heart and full faith.

Brum Bruhaspataye Namah:

Nichiro

Post Thanks / Like
    GURU in 7th: Model-Horoscope + PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.

Mr Nichiro has put forth a VERY INTERESTING and RICH Analysis on Guru and the allied aspects... in a beautiful presentation.

Here is a Model-Horoscope and the Resultant Life-Experience of my Intimate Friend of more than 60 years.

Date of Birth: 08 / 09 April, 1934. -- Time : 05-55 AM of 09th.

Lagna:- MEENA. -- Birth-Star: SRAVANA-4 (Thiruvonam)-- Rasi : MAKARA.

Location of Planets:---

Lagna(Meena):-- SOORYA, ANGAARAKA
    5th (Kataka):-- KETHU
    7th (Kanya):-- GURU
    11th (Makara) :-- CHANDRA, RAAHU
    12th (Kumbha) :-- SUKRA, SANI, BUDHA.

Life-Experience:--

(1) Born rich with a Silver-spoon... but within the age of 10, sufferings started. Father with meagre earning. Struggled for subsistence and Education... Lost all the Parental properties because of quarrels amongst the Paternal and Maternal uncles. Finally lost all the Properties inherited.

(2) Proven Honest and Trustworthy all through the past. Sincere and "Hard-worker". Acclaimed highly competent and Result-oriented. But NO RECOGNITION in career. Suffered a lot for the major part of Life until 60th age.

(3) Married at the age of 27... Lost the initial Two Male Babies by miscarriage. Subsequently 4 daughters and One Son.

(4) Met with a Major-accident... resulting in Bed-ridden for 6 years... No Income.

(5) Professional Career with different Employers... Total failure with heavy loss of Income. Business also a major blow by utter failure, due to cheating by all the Co-directors in collusion. ..Hand to mouth Subsistence for 19 long years.....with a Family of 7 members.!

(6) Has an EXEMPLARILY GOOD WIFE... who supported him and his family of Five Children... all through... Brought them up and got them all well-educated and employed... Highly supported and co-ordinated with her husband for the children's marriages by means of her inexplicable amount of Self-Sacrifice and Tolerance.... Utmost personal care on the Sickly Husband and the Children irrespectrive of her Husband's attention or Family-commitment

(7) Now...from the Jathaka's age about 60... the Family... rather the 5 children and the parents are quite well-placed MAINLY BECAUSE of the SELFLESS WIFE.!...

Here can we say the SEVENTH GURU... is a Parasite.?... or a Negative Malefic.?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama Sir,

I am just leaving for my work place and have no time to discuss much in detail.

Your friend has Vakri Guru , the lord of his karma in Badhaka sthanam.

By just being in badhaka sthanam, your friend led a pauper's life but got a good wife.He got a good wife no doubt but he had cheating partners who were crooks and robbed him off his parnership, money and left him a pauper.
    I hope you know that 7th house also indicates BUSINESS PARTNERS .

My point is, Guru , for his wife, robbed her off her financial happiness . Guru takes away something and gives something . So does Sani.

Will discuss more later.

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    GURU in 7th: Model-Horoscope + PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.

Mr Nichiro has put forth a VERY INTERESTING and RICH Analysis on Guru and the allied aspects... in a beautiful presentation.

Here is a Model-Horoscope and the Resultant Life-Experience of my Intimate Friend of more than 60 years.

Date of Birth: 08 / 09 April, 1934. -- Time : 05-55 AM of 09th.

Lagna:- MEENA. -- Birth-Star: SRAVANA-4 (Thiruvonam)-- Rasi : MAKARA.

Location of Planets:---

Lagna(Meena):-- SOORYA, ANGAARAKA
    5th (Kataka):-- KETHU
    7th (Kanya):-- GURU
    11th (Makara) :-- CHANDRA, RAAHU
    12th (Kumbha) :-- SUKRA, SANI, BUDHA.

Life-Experience:--

(1) Born rich with a Silver-spoon... but within the age of 10, sufferings started. Father with meagre earning. Struggled for subsistence and Education... Lost all the Parental properties because of quarrels amongst the Paternal and Maternal uncles. Finally lost all the Properties inherited.

(2) Proven Honest and Trustworthy all through the past. Sincere and "Hard-worker". Acclaimed highly competent and Result-oriented. But NO RECOGNITION in career. Suffered a lot for the major part of Life until 60th age.

(3) Married at the age of 27... Lost the initial Two Male Babies by miscarriage. Subsequently 4 daughters and One Son.

(4) Met with a Major-accident... resulting in Bed-ridden for 6 years... No Income.

(5) Professional Career with different Employers... Total failure with heavy loss of Income. Business also a major blow by utter failure, due to cheating by all the Co-directors in collusion. ..Hand to mouth Subsistence for 19 long years.....with a Family of 7 members.!

(6) Has an EXEMPLARILY GOOD WIFE... who supported him and his family of Five Children... all through... Brought them up and got them all well-educated and employed... Highly supported and co-ordinated with her husband for the children's marriages by means of her inexplicable amount of Self-Sacrifice and Tolerance.... Utmost personal care on the Sickly Husband and the Children irrespectrive of her Husband's attention or Family-commitment

(7) Now...from the Jathaka's age about 60... the Family... rather the 5 children and the parents are quite well-placed MAINLY BECAUSE of the SELFLESS WIFE.!...

Here can we say the SEVENTH GURU... is a Parasite.?... or a Negative Malefic.?
    Dear Nichiro and others,

My Question is NOT... why the Jathaka suffered?.. and what the wife got or not?

But my only question here: ... GURU IN THE 7th ...KALHATHRA- STHAANAM...in this case ...GOOD OR BAD?...How? and Why?

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast