Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Astrological Knowledge for better and meaningful life

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Astrological Knowledge for better and meaningful life

Hi!

I am new on this hub.

I am a student of Astrology and like to try my best to help you out if you have any problem.

Really this science is amazing and very useful in pinpointing your areas of strength and weaknesses.

You can mail me on power2grid@yahoo.com

OR

you can chat with me on this wonderful forum

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay- Let me test you a little bit????hmm.... What would you say abt someone born on the 17th of Feb, West Malaysia 1958????

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not enough nirosha,

You have to give the time of birth too.

torchbearer,

Assuming this person that Nirosha mentions is born in Malaysia. So will the time and details have to be moved to IST

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    first of all how can u call astrology a science?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hehehewalrus
    first you tell us why astrology cannot be called science?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep
    because less than 1% of respected scientists dont think it is science. and also it desperately needs push from a politician like M.M Joshi to be labelled as a science

PS: answering a question with another question is another way of saying "i dont know"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep
    because less than 1% of respected scientists dont think it is science. and also it desperately needs push from a politician like M.M Joshi to be labelled as a science

PS: answering a question with another question is another way of saying "i dont know"
    HRD ministry under M.M. Joshi tried to make astrology as a subject in college as B.A.
    B.A. is Bachelor of Arts

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Astrology

ASTROLOGY .... No doubt.... a SCIENCE ! ! !

Since it is radically based on Astronomy and Geometry which are unquestionably Science- subjects..... and especially INDIAN ASTROLOGY is the most ACCURATE for predictions on future.

It has been appreciated worldwide by the Astronomers too, on seeing the Indian Astrologers predictions coming true unfailingly and invariably on each and every occasion.

For example almost all the Foreign Astrologers predicted of some huge Natural calamity at several places of the world and maximum to India, Singapore, Srilanka, Malaysia, Japan regions during the year 1962 due to an unusual Cosmic-occurrence of 8 planets confluence in the Space.

Astrologically this occurred in one and the same house Makara.... So they said unanimously that the lands will be engulfed by the sudden upsurge of Sea-water .... and that the babies born at this inauspicious time of Planetory union, will be heavily handicapped like Ms Helen- Keller and so on....

Consequently the people all over the world were much fearing until that moment ! !.

But one and all the Indian Astrologers totally denied it .... which only came TRUE. ! ! !

I know some babies born at that crucial moment... who are quite all right physically and intellectually till now, except the typical phenomena as per Indian Astrology.

One book in several volumes can be written to prove how and on what basis...

... we can believe that ASTROLOGY IS SCIENCE..

Even though I am not an Astrologer but just a Client of Astrologers, I believe it fully, based on my vast practical experience in Life for about 70 years.

If Astrological predictions fail.... still it should not be attributed to the Subject of Science but only as....

... either the fault of the Astrologer concerned...

... similar to the cases of other Professional Practioners like Doctors, Engineers and the like.... or .....

.... as the faulty Horoscope.

One simple example..... on the high worth of Astrology for Mankind....

When Ms. Jayalaitha entered the Film-field in a Tamil movie named VENNIRA-AADAI, as an Actress without any political background, another new-entrant for the same film, Mr. Vennira Aadai Moorthi ( an Amateur Astrologer) predicted and told her based on her Horoscope that she will be the FUTURE CHIEF-MINISTER of Tamilnadu and will become popular all over the country soon.!

Considering as a wild-Joke she laughed at it and said that it was radically INCREDIBLE.... !!

Yes, ANYBODY ELSE TOO who knew her at that time as just an Actress- Dancer, would not have believed such a Prediction ! !

But .... See what happened.... ! ! !
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are lot of inherent contradictions in astrology. Majority of the indian astrologers are frauds who exploit the superstition and fear in people to deceive them.

In all my life, I have never seen an astrologer, consulted by the relations of sick people, say that the patient will die. In every case he would say that the patient will live for a 100 years

Also, it is my belief that a person who believes in God does not have to use astrology as a crutch. If God cannot save you, astrology will not save you!! Astrology is an insult to God.

Finally, if astrology is a science, why are astrologers dabbling in religion? 70% of astrologers suggest religious remedies if astrological signs are wrong!! Just like cult leaders like Saibaba who use the name of Shiva/Krishna to legitimise their warped theories

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandeep wrote:

>> HRD ministry under M.M. Joshi tried to make astrology as a subject in college as B.A. B.A. is Bachelor of Arts >>

Wrong!

On the instructions of Murli Manohar Joshi - the Goebbels of the sangh parivar, During early 2001, UGC had announced to introduce graduate, postgraduate and research level courses
    in astrology, "Vedic" Mathematics and palmistry - with proposals even to introduced Post-graduate level courses in IIT!!

The "pro-active campaign" by (the then) Union Minister for Human Resource Development Dr. Murli Manohar Joshi and (the then) Chairman of the University Grants Commission (UGC), Prof. Hari Gautam, for the introduction of Vedic astrology as a 'scientific discipline' to be pursued as a subject of study in universities in India - was an orchestrated attempt to "Saffronise" Indian education and thinking.

link1 :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/sc...31_vedic.shtml

link2:

http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1810/18101170.htm

The UGC proposed to provide a non-recurring grant of Rs 15 lakhs to universities to establish these departments. The expenditure to be incurred by the UGC for pursuing such an untested and unproved subject would run into crores of rupees, to be borne out of the limited education budget of the government.

Immediately, the SCIENTIFIC academic community of india was incensed and exhibited their vehement protest and disapproval of this "machiavellian" plans of the fundamentalists.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2001/may/09spec.htm

Opposition to this came even from american indians:

http://feynman.princeton.edu/~sondhi.../astrology.pdf

( The author is an Associate Professor of Physics at Princeton University. )

HTML version of that paper here :

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=cac...2B+Joshi&hl=en

"Scientists join hands against Vedic courses"
    http://www1.timesofindia.indiatimes....1428457486.cms

We can ver easily and obviously see the PROFILE of the people who are so very eager about this Vedic Astrology mumbo-jumbo course!!

It is the people who would be directly and indirectly be benefitted from such an exercise - by obtaining cushy positions teaching these archaic stuff, and also creating a "Mind-control" mechanism for the "well-known" religious fundamentalists of India - thereby transporting India back to "their" - "Golden ages" of yonder!
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast