Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paruthi Veeran : YSR : Ameer

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Paruthi Veeran : YSR : Ameer

Ameer takes over `Paruthiveeran`!
    By Moviebuzz | Friday, 03 November , 2006, 10:01

After nearly a year, Ameer has been able to take total control over Paruthiveeran from Studio Greens, its original producers. Remember that it was Surya’s home production-‘Studio Green’ that launched Karthi (Surya’s younger brother) as hero with Paruthiveeran.

Half way through the making of the film, Ameer wanted to take over the project but ‘Studio Green’ insisted that the film comes out under their banner. The film got stuck in the cans for over a year on this dispute.

Finally now after a lot of negotiations, Ameer himself announced on Thursday (Nov 2) evening at a press meet that Paruthiveeran will release under ‘Dream Team’ banner in December.

According to Ameer, the film has shaped out well and Karthi has given a knock out performance. He also praised Priya Mani, the heroine for her natural style of acting sans any make-up including Saravanan, Ponmani in character roles and 60 other newcomers who worked in the film.

Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed six tunes for the film. He has taken two Tiruvizha songs sung by local village singers and all artist in the film have dubbed in their own voice. Ramji’s camera where he has shot in natural light is a major highlight of the film.

Says Ameer: “The natural performance of actors and story telling are the USP’s of Paruthiveeran. It is one of my best films.”
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will the audio be released?

Post Thanks / Like
    Paruthi Veeran' Press Meet
    [Friday, November 03, 2006]

Paruthi Veeran may be taking its time to reach the theatres. But it should be worth the wait, if you go by its director’s words.

‘My Paruthi Veeran will be a landmark movie in the history of Tamil cinema,’ says producer-director Ameer.

Addressing media persons in Chennai on Thursday, Ameer said, 'We have taken utmost efforts to give a movie without any commercial cliches. We believe in a strong storyline and script'.

The film features Suriya's sibling Karthi and Priya Mani in the lead roles.

On the movie's delay, Ameer said, 'When we planned to commence the shooting a year ago, all the locations selected by us were hit by heavy rain. Hence we had a delayed start.’

In between, Ameer had been to Goa for screening Ram in the International Film Festival and then to Cyprus for another film fest.

Ameer said, 'We have now completed shooting the entire talkie portion and the post production works have commenced. Plans are on to release the movie by December'.

On the highlights of Paruthi Veeran, Ameer said 'Cinematography by Ramji would be a special feature. He has shot without any artificial lights. More over all the artistes including 60 newcomers in the movie have played their part well. Yuvan Shankar's music has come out well with a couple of folk songs sure to top the audio charts'.

Heaping laurels on Karthi, Ameer said, ' He has given his heart out for the role and would achieve a lot in the industry'.

Karthi, who was also present on the occasion, thanked Ameer for giving him the right platform to make his debut'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today's newspaper carries an ad saying that the audio will be released in a few days and the movie will be coming to the theaters for Pongal.

Looks like Ameer is planning 'kannapiran' with Surya next year. Yuvan should do the music again.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Today's newspaper carries an ad saying that the audio will be released in a few days and the movie will be coming to the theaters for Pongal.

Looks like Ameer is planning 'kannapiran' with Surya next year. Yuvan should do the music again.

KANNAPIRAAN is a script which Ameer wrote for Ajith ! I am damn sure about this ! Again, Thala is going to lose this one ! I don't think so . After Kireedom, he should go with AMEER (offbeat) or KSR (mass) !

Judge, Are you sure ?
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Renault's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even I read about this..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar

KANNAPIRAAN is a script which Ameer wrote for Ajith ! I am damn sure about this ! Again, Thala is going to lose this one ! I don't think so . After Kireedom, he should go with AMEER (offbeat) or KSR (mass) !

Judge, Are you sure ?

Selva KANNAPIRAN was a title given to a movie that would be directed by MURUGADOSS in 2007 year end. But it all seems to be a rumour as THALA himself confirmed that he has not signed any movie after Kireedom except for ANANDA SURESH a famous distributor.

Director and other things are not yet finalised

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

which news paper?

for pongal???? There are big films for pongal.

u1 may have 3 films for pongal.It could be better if any one of the film is released in the late november or starting of the december.

good news is ilaiyaraja sung one rustic song in this movie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006

which news paper?

for pongal???? There are big films for pongal.

u1 may have 3 films for pongal.It could be better if any one of the film is released in the late november or starting of the december.

good news is ilaiyaraja sung one rustic song in this movie.
    While I was talking to my friend, he said that it has come out in a tamil daily, shoule be dinakaran, not sure though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar

Judge, Are you sure ?
    I am not sure about the authencity of web news, they always mislead but here is the link for that news:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/26751.html

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast