Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TFM Page's 11th anniversary !

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

TFM Page's 11th anniversary !

Hi All,

Today marks the 11th anniversary of our cherished site - the TFM Page! (For those who are not aware of the history, I suggest this article.) Looking back, I am happy to recount that TFM Page has continued to grow, and still remain the one-stop meeting ground for discussions on all aspects tamil film music. It's been fun to be part of this site, and also, as a music fan, drop in on my favorite threads, read gossip, etc. Hope you are having a good time too. We'll continue to make the site bigger and better in the years to come, and we look forward to your support.

Thanks to all our team members, moderators, friends and fans of TFM Page..!

-RR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    congrats!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats TFM page.
    Indeed this has become a meeting place who have even the simplest of opinions to share regarding TFM
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats RR & Team, Its one of the first sites I started browsing (otherthan ofcourse, hotmail.com) from day 1 when I learnt about this crazy thing called 'internet' Thanks for all the great time I had / having here

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats and indeed its a big achievement 10 years is a long journey and its commendable

However, through this thread I request Mr. RR to be a 3rd Umpire and render justice on injustice being continuously carried out by 2 Moderators here.

Mr. Joe who was recently made a Moderator MOST OF THE TIMES forgets that he has responsibilities as a Moderator and RESORTS TO BREACH OF HUB RULES AND DISCIPLINE but cooly gets away with that may be due to his UNDUE INFLUENCE or PROXIMITY TO THE HUB .
    THIS IS HIGHLY OBJECTIONABLE

All of Mr. Joe's needless PROVOCATIVE comments are being allowed scot free while RESPONSES to his posts get deleted without any reasoning.

The worst part being that Mr. Joe's provocative posts continue to remain intact.

If for example, I respond to a post of his, now another Moderator Mr. NOV who has vested interest in some special threads like NADIGAR THILAGAM SHIVAJI thread will make SPECIAL EFFORTS to see that posts of others are deleted with care
    while allowing PROVOCATIVE posts of Mr. Joe and others remain intact.

SUCH ARBITRARY AND HITLER LIKE APPROACH BY THE ABOVE 2 MODERATORS REALLY IS OFFENDING MANY HUBBERS

Many hubbers feel that THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION when it comes to a topic WHERE MODERATORS ARE INTERESTED

Shivaji thread is one such classic example of how BIASED the moderators are here

If we respond to such provocative posts of Mr. Joe or others hubbers, WE ARE GETTING CALLED AS THE ONE WHO PROVOKE
    and what follows will be a threatening PM from Moderator Mr. Nov that HE WILL BAN ME .

Request Mr. RR to intervene and render justice .

Else , many hubbers will BE DEMOTIVATED TO PARTICIPATE.

Already I am getting mails from fellow hubbers as they fear getting banned if they express their wishes through even PMs.

I want to highlight this so that Mr. RR will definitely render justice to our pleadings

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kudos!! RR & Team!! Great work.. you guys play a vital role in reducing our tensions caused by workload and other things!!

Thanks!! - thanks a lot!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    gr8 work guys
    keep it going

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary,

A big thanks, to not just the current team, but to others like BB/MS and many more forumers who kept this place live and in action for many years. And to also the wonderful forum users in the early days right upto some years back who made this place a great learning and interacting stop. Not many are around now, but their work and time is totally appreciated by a fan of music like me.

I am getting teary!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations... and thank you very much... keep up the good work!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast